Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Akpos Lost In The Forest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Lost In The Forest (784 Views)

Hillarious- Nollywood, Lost In Translation / Akpos Lost His Wife☺☺☺ / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Lost In The Forest by cheatmastergerr(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
An Igbo man, a Yoruba man and an Hausa man were lost in a forest and then captured by cannibals. The king of the cannibals told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step was to go deep into the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruits. The three men went their separate ways to gather fruits. The Yoruba man came back and said to the king, "I brought 10 apples." Then the king explained the trial to him, "You have to swallow the fruits without any expression on your face or you will be killed. The first apple went in, but on the second one, he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The Igbo man arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him, he thought to himself that this should be easy.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and on the ninth berry, he burst out in laughter and was killed. The Yoruba man and Igbo man met in heaven and the Yoruba man asked, "Why did you laugh? You almost got away with the trial." The Igbo man replied, "I couldn't help it, when I saw the Hausa man coming with Watermelons!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did I Hear You Just Laugh? Ok If You Wanna Crack Your Ribs, Visit www.diamondreport.com.ng cool cool cool

Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Goes To School / Inec Champion League Final / Patience Jonathan VS Ali Baba ROTFLMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.