Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS (4644 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by dainformant(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Don't Drink And Drive"......But what should have been a festive evening turned tragic after a drunk driver nearly took his his life and those of his friends on an empty road due to excess highness after the Enugu State Road Block show which saw stars like Davido, Phyno and a host of others.

The accident which happened at exactly 1am this morning (Friday), opposite Blue Island Hotel on Bisala road along new heaven junction depicted the negative effect of drunk driving..According to reports from eyewitnesses who spoke with our correspondent, the young man who was in high spirits and was driving on high speed lost control of the wheels after seeing things that were not there judging from the bottles littered around the car.....The victim and his friends were rushed to a nearby hospital and their condition yet to be ascertained at press time....

Although we thank God that no life was lost, it would have been so unfortunate to die unnecessarily especially with the Christmas celebrations around the corner.....Drink Responsibly and Drive Responsibly.......

Source; National Helm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by johnwizey: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na joy dey kill persin na

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Parkac(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alcohol manufacturers says "Drink Responsibly"... We think say dey no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by braintext(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
shocked Cheap Weed at work
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by gloriusabiodun: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
OH SO SAD
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Nmeri17: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't understand why people cry when someone takes his own life I mean, he took it. he is still with it. y'all should be happy for him. it is a lot like stealing from yourself. no biggie cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Maczeelly(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Huh
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don hear.

See as dem come spoil dat fine car. It be like 4 runner.

I hope no one dieded.

Dat drink na confirm especially the big bottle. Anytime I drink am with my woman?we deh shake body pass normal.

Make Una deh careful ooooo.

Ps. Ishe kin pani,ayo ni paniyan.

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by salamij(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
i don hear
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by englishmart(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aha... Drive to arrive alive.
If you must drink, don't drive. But if you must drive, don't drink.

Speed thrills but kills.

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by michaelolayinka(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tell them
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
For this christmas season na wa ooo
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by chinex276(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
if u wanna drink nd drive just drink....

WATERRR!!!
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ehyaa...
Shey una don hear nau
Wu really cares tho!!
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank God for his life,tis none of my biz,I don't drink alcohol
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by lifestyle1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by sexyglow(f): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
A good reminder
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by jbaby265(f): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
people will never learn..that's the annoying part of it
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
abi oo
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Misplaced priorities. People don't understand that the end of the year is a period of reflection and appreciation. It is a period of gratitude to the maker. It is a period of joy but not of stupor. This is why many lose their lives in the bid to "enjoy" the period.

Peace Profound.

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
thank you
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by thaoriginator: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can drink 3 Big Stout and still drive from Badagry to Lagos.. Then steps down with high grade ganja! Happy New Year in advance and happy new presidency in waiting, you know who.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by akpanikpe(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
No tell me say na dat 2 bottle of origin high dat guy like dat undecided
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by DesChyko: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why will I still 'drink' and 'drive' when I can 'smoke' and 'fly'. grin
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Mintayo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
johnwizey:
Na joy dey kill persin na
pls stop that, I am Joy and I don't kill people, ok?
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by flyca: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
If you gonna die, die happy kiss

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dont drink and drive
Smoke and fly?
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Slimmos(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls dont advise anyone.... Person wey get sense no drink and drive...
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by DesChyko: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
gloriusabiodun:
OH SO SAD

You and this your advert.

It clearly advertises a 'school', but that 'F9' at the bottom left corner no go sell am well at all.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Slimmos(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
seangy4konji:
I don hear.

See as dem come spoil dat fine car. It be like 4 runner.

I hope no one dieded.

Dat drink na confirm especially the big bottle. Anytime I drink am with my woman?we deh shake body pass normal.

Make Una deh careful ooooo.

Ps. Ishe kin pani,ayo ni paniyan.
bro u dey murder English o... Dieded?? Are u serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Look On Your Face When You Type Lol / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.