Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! (1216 Views)

INEC Holds Supplementary Elections On Saturday In Imo, Taraba & Abia / INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Before you condemn me, I am just as apolitical as many Nigerians. I am just writing based on the inevitable that is written everywhere for the wide-eyed observers to see.

Fact 1) No peace in PDP States. this is mainly due the imposition of candidates by GEJ even after he promised to hands off state elections. I use my state IMO as an instance. GEJ promised that the popular candidate should win. Ararume won it fair and square only for abuja to rewrite the result and declare ihedioha the winner. same thing happened in rivers, abia, ebonyi, Lagos, to mention a few. now those aggrieved party members are hellbent on supporting opposition to win in their States, as a way of getting back at GEJ.

fact 2) Ex militants are not being payed. just yesterday that I was coming back from warri, I almost slept on the road: reason? ex militants condoled off the east west road at Bayelsa. They were so angry with GEJ that they threatened to pick up arms once again. now these are they people that should have been GEJ warriors no matter what. They should have being the ones to help him rig the elections if he needed that.

fact 3) Poor Igbo representation. forget what you read on Nairaland. the real Igbos are so mad at GEJ. no single federal project has been initiated and completed in igboland under GEJ. He might win SE but not as massivly as he did the last time.

fact 4) current austerity measures. The country has chosen a worst time to go into recession. This would greatly mar GEJs credibility at the polls.

there are still many others, would update once I get on my system #phonetyping.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
There is no single PDP state that is happy with the just concluded primaries. PDP is now practising selection instead of election.
Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by minister2015: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
IGBOS SHOULD KNOW THIS GUY(MR CLUELESSNESS) IS THEIR ENEMY. MR OBI BRIDGE IS AN EYE OPENING TO IGBOS. ALL OTHER BRIDGES ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED BY FG BUT MR OBI INFLATED BRIDGE IS TRU PPP WHICH IS AIM AT MILKING #12BILLION PER YEAR FOR THE NEXT 25YEARS.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dosinspector(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ahhh shoki
Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by YEMOYEMI: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dear Patriots,
Monday ,22nd of December has been declared Solidarity campaign day for General Mohamodu Buhari / Pastor(Prof) Osinbajo. We humbly ask you to put up their pictures on your BB, Twitter handles,Facebook,whatapp, and all social medias ! We intend to have 50 million of their pictures up. It is possible!!!! PLS BROADCAST

Today we have decided to change the fortune of our dear country and purposely create hope for our generations unborn.
A number of us may not know about the days we use to export cocoa, the days of groundnut pyramid, the rubber in Old Bendel state, the days farmers/traders leave their goods in public and buyers take what they need and leave the money in the trays , the days $2 exchanged for N1 , the days young graduates were given Beetle, Citroen or Datsun 120Y cars which comes with an automatic job ! This ''animals in human skin'' according to Fela Anikulapo have basterdized our socio-economic lives.
This campaign therefore is to re-awaken us that our dear Nigeria has a lot more resources than the collection of the G7 countries of this world (SAD.. isn't it? )BUT our leaders both past and present have squandered and still squandering our collective wealth.
Now divinity has created another opportunity to make a change and we concerned patrots have decided to throw our weight and queue behind a man that had been president and has only one house, former PTF chairman without a petrol station, a disciplined Officer that brought sanity to our everyday lives (WAI), a Muslim that freely dines with Christains, a reserved gentleman that loves Nigeria.
We are casting our votes for General Muhammed Buhari and his running mate Prof (Pastor) Osinbajo.
Please make Monday 22nd December a date.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Buhari will never rule Nigeria. He is out of date with reality" IBB (2014)

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Buhari is perpetually unelectable" El Rufai (2011)

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Buhari is not a good economic manager" Obasanjo (2014)

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Those who vote APC are the real enemies of Nigeria" Gowon (2014)

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
"Voting Buhari amount to taking Nigeria 50 years backward" Sule Lamido

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by theV0ice: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dereformer:
Dereformer:
"Those who vote APC are the real enemies of Nigeria" Gowon (2014)
Dereformer:
"Buhari is not a good economic manager" Obasanjo (2014)
Dereformer:
"Buhari is perpetually unelectable" El Rufai (2011)
Dereformer:
"Buhari will never rule Nigeria. He is out of date with reality" IBB (2014)

‘'President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station'’ Sule Lamido (2013)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by donphilopus: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dereformer:

‘President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station’ - Sule Lamido

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by duwdu: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
shachris03:
There is no single PDP state that is happy with the just concluded primaries. PDP is now practising selection instead of election.

Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso alluded to the bolded a couple of weeks ago already, in fact. Kwankwaso explained then that it appeared the PDP had abandoned the party's traditional ways that was assuring wins during elections, i.e., that the PDP now practices selection rather than election; that it was the party's previous practice of true internal democracy that would normally encourage the party's contending candidates to get out there and campaign and win votes for themselves - and by extension, the PDP.

Kwankwaso then went on to add, that the table has now turned, that it's now his (Kwankwaso) new party - the APC - that now practices true internal democracy, and is making the party's contending candidates to go out there, campaign, and get votes for themselves - and by extension, the APC. And that he believes this model would almost guarantee success for the APC during the coming elections.

I think that, depending on how far true and imbibed in the APC Kwankwaso's analysis is, he's probably on the right track in his expectations of an overall victory at the polls for the APC.

We shall see.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by kokoA(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
@Dereformer

Tell us what the masses are saying and not what the elites said.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Dereformer(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
kokoA:
@Dereformer

Tell us what the masses are saying and not what the elites said.

I am currently in Adamawa state. Yola to be precise.

They see Buhari as putrid fever that should be avoided at all cost.

That is the masses.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by theV0ice: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
^^^

i'm in delta right now and they see Gej as the man who prefers to empower any and every militant bold enough to handle a gun and kill people instead of empowering qualified law abiding citizens of the ND region. This has left the ordinary law abiding citizens of the region living in mortal fear of what will happen when the money to these militants dry up

that is the masses

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Lose 2015 Elections...on Ground Facts! by Quelme: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ shouldn't bother campaigning. We are praying to God fervently. For the sake of our darling NIGERIA, he would lose the election woefully... PDP on the brink... GMB/PYO way to go!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze 21 Years Ago / APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out / Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.