Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) (400 Views)

Download (maxibrainz) (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster] / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / Career Guide Needed!2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am willing to be a petrochemical Engineer and looking at the state of Nigeria today, it is discouraging me. I chose Medicine but looking at the population of unemployed doctors,reserved doctors, or we call them home-use doctors and even young ones like me going for medicine, i got discouraged!

I offer the following subjects in school, please advice me!

-Mathematics.
-English language.
-Civic Education.
-Computer/ICT.
-Data processing.
-Chemistry.
-Physics.
-Further Mathematics.
-Geography.
-Technical Drawing.
-Biology.

Please, advice me on what course and as well subjects i should register for in WAEC.

God bless!
Re: Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) by Nastydroid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why don't you follow ur mind/passion undecided
Re: Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) by Etfash(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Any of the two is okay.
Which is easier for you; Biology or Mathematics? I will advise you go for Engineering though; the opportunities are endless.

Your destiny shouldn't necessarily be determined by the situation of Nigeria.

But then, Pray well, listen to people around you and be determined to succeed in whatever you do.

Lastly: The combination below will work well for you:
Mathematics
English Language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology or F/Mathematics (Medicine/Engineering)
Economics
Technical Drawing(Engineering/Architecture)
Geography(You may want to specialize in Geophysics or Mining) very optional

Good luck!!
Re: Advice Needed! (2-IN-1) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Etfash:
Any of the two is okay.
Which is easier for you; Biology or Mathematics? I will advise you go for Engineering though; the opportunities are endless.

Your destiny shouldn't necessarily be determined by the situation of Nigeria.

But then, Pray well, listen to people around you and be determined to succeed in whatever you do.

Lastly: The combination below will work well for you:
Mathematics
English Language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology or F/Mathematics (Medicine/Engineering)
Economics
Technical Drawing(Engineering/Architecture)
Geography(You may want to specialize in Geophysics or Mining) very optional

Good luck!!

Thanks alot... I really appreciate... Love u jare!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Register And Write Your SSCE/ WAEC In Lagos / Help: Jamb Registeration 2015 / Study In One Of The Most Guaranteed Medical School In Asia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.