Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook (40613 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by lastmessenger: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Stop being insensitive. While the army has its code of conduct, the decision by the army to sentence its own men to death while the battle with Boko Haram persists shows how terrrible the decision makers are. At the very least, they should have postponed this hearing/sentencing/tribunal. What do you think this will do to the rest of those soldiers whose morale is at the lowest? What do you think this will do with regards to Boko Haram? It will be sending a wrong message. At the very least, the President should have pardoned them by now. We are at war with Islamic Extremists and all we want to do is kill our own soldiers. Really?
Don't mind that idiot mugu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Ezemust: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
That should be you?
wen u attack the president in non issues,then ppl won't take u seriouse again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Surplus90:
Fahat Fahat is one of the 64 soldiers sentenced
to death for not fighting Boko Haram. He says
it's because they were not well equipped.
http://lindaikeji..com.es/2014/12/nigerian-soldier-sentenced-to-death-for.html?m=1

Trash

This is one of those who got their army jobs through man know man

The hunters and vigilantes who fought BH used what.?

My anger with people like this, is that they were the ones who used connections to deny guys like me the opportunity to defend our people

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

Seems APC is coming with her own army and police, sometime confuse how your general intend to fight kworupshion with cowards and corrupt security men
Comprehension class will help you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Amya(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
All this story about lack of weaponry have become really stale.

Whoever advised them that disobeying orders will gain them the sympathy of the masses really did them strong thing.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by bubblu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
r we suppose to b insulting ourselves or praying for dis nation?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ezemust:
wen u attack the president in non issues,then ppl won't take u seriouse again
The bulk stop at the President's table
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Lusola15: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Shut your big mouth off, with your embezzlement rubbish. Same fucccking story from cowards since 1960.

"They said their refusal to obey orders of the Commanding Officer of the Special Forces Battalion, Lt. Colonel Opurum, was as a result of non availability of arms and ammunition to prosecute the instruction of the commander."

...Yet their commander, Lt-Col Opurum went with just 29 men and SUCCESSFULLY carried out the mission
After reading this I have no comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
just imagine what u are saying!!!..can u die for your country as u are talking??.. Your leaders know the people behind boko haram.. Yet eat in the same bowls with them. Yet not one strand of hair has fallen from their bodies.. And you people pay them lip service. The few people wasting their time to curtail the insurgency are the ones being blamed. Its no surprise that a lot of Nigerian youths are joining british and american army and get that green card!. Their service will count more there..rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
what about the Ogas that disobeyed orders? They are untouchable? I remembered reading somewhere that some army generals abandoned their soldiers and fled from Bh. This country is so sick!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Coward, go and look for your father.
What has my father got to do with this? While you are there eating starch and banga, some people are elsewhere ensuring that the country remains at peace. The least you should do is to appreciate them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by sameesyd(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
omololu2020:
Nah dis kin guys go dey beat civilian for road n go dey burn brt.mak dem kill am jawe cos I don't giv a dam
I guess u dnt have a brother or frnd or any relations is in d army...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by nagoma(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
nellyelitz:
He should've resigned

So that the corrupt Generals can kill the silent ones and loot the money meant for arms?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by gbaskipro: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I hope any of your relations will be in his situation then I expect such hate comment from you

I am an airforce officer and once you are in the military your family must Know you are for the Nation, there is no politriking here. Once you disobey the last order you go for it...... We swore to obedience.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
what about the Ogas that disobeyed orders? They are untouchable? I remember reading somewhere on how some army generals abandoned their soldiers and fled from Bh. This country is so sick!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by bamidele029: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
All these death sentences will reduce the number of people that will join the army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
The soldiers are all in detention, so dey cant av access to facebook, u must be a liarer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin that will not stop the firing squad of deadbeats like you.

I know that nothing I say will stop you from being sadistic. I hope you get forcefully conscripted soon, so that you can be wasted.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Trash

This is one of those who got their army jobs through man know man

The hunters and vigilantes who fought BH used what.?

My anger with people like this, is that they were the ones who used connections to deny guys like me the opportunity to defend our people
were the hunters not accused of possession of illegal arms Instead of taking them through the system recruiting them?? Who is doing who?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by chernest2002: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
O boy but you join the army to protect Nigeria,and you where paid to do it,why then did you chicken out,that is a way of supporting boko haram,i just which you have fair hearing and what ever take it in good faith that is life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

You are wicked. I pity the people around you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by gbaskipro: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
what about the Ogas that disobeyed orders? They are untouchable? I remembered reading somewhere that some army generals abandoned their soldiers and fled from Bh. This country is so sick!
Some ogas are involved. Its a full squad, which includes a Brigadier Gen, some conels and so on mind u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
gbaskipro:

I am an airforce officer and once you are in the military your family must Know you are for the Nation, there is no politriking here. Once you disobey the last order you go for it...... We swore to obedience.

When did you join the air force. As at August this year, weren't you thinking about going to Uganda for a job?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
what about the Ogas that disobeyed orders? They are untouchable? I remember reading somewhere on how some army generals abandoned their soldiers and fled from Bh. This country is so sick!
u see the double standards.. Cos those ones have connect shey If there is complaints and low moral in the military the problem is definitely from the top
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by zudozz: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Killing is their hobby in this country. Y wld any 1 kill dis small mallam boy wey supposed dey fry suya somewhere?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Fash20: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
omololu2020:
Nah dis kin guys go dey beat civilian for road n go dey burn brt.mak dem kill am jawe cos I don't giv a dam
May God punish you and the phone or laptop you used to type this poo above.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by nellyelitz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
nagoma:

So that the corrupt Generals can kill the silent ones and loot the money meant for arms?
because he can talk better since he's no more on command. Use ur head bro, stop being critical of glaring issues.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by josite: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
equipment or no equipment is the issue my friend.havent u heard hunters with dane gun are killiong bokoharam.just go and face your firing squad with bravery.WHO force u go join army.yeye man.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
gbaskipro:

Some ogas are involved. Its a full squad, which includes a Brigadier Gen, some conels and so on mind u
sir good to know that you are defending your country too.. I need your candid opinion,, the current behavior in the military camps.as to the boko haram insurgency .. Where is the problem coming from?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by EMEzzy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

If you have any relation wanting to join the army, ask them to back off, because death awaits cowards.
The only coward here is your foolish self, look at what you say about the ones protecting your hopeless life, this is the reason why I don't pity some civilians being harassed by a soldier..
There can be no one braver than a soldier you coward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.