Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook (40599 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by josite: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
bamidele029:
All these death sentences will reduce the number of people that will join the army
point of correction.will reduce the number of cowards and charlattans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
gbaskipro:

I am an airforce officer and once you are in the military your family must Know you are for the Nation, there is no politriking here. Once you disobey the last order you go for it...... We swore to obedience.
I am not justifying his disobedience but that is harsh words to say of somebody whose life is about to be taken from him, where is thy sympathy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by nedu2000(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
emeka20091:
I can't believe pple are still joining the army... this country is just not worth dying for...
people join army merely as a means of livelihood,there are no jobs and don't forget the fear/respect they get from civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by aspirebig: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
In abroad, pple join force because they want to defend their country , Nigeria joblessness pushed many to join even olopaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Collynzo9: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
sir good to know that you are defending your country too.. I need your candid opinion,, the current behavior in the military camps.as to the boko haram insurgency .. Where is the problem coming from?
Mind your business, you are a fûcking Ghanaian for God's sake.
You have your own issues there to worry about, allow Nigerians to discuss their problems in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fg spent billions of naira in funding nigeria army officers to undergo courses abroad.When they finish their course and return to the country they end up sitting in an a.c office doing nothing while the junior ranks are sent to battlefield to fight.All the soldiers that are court-martial and sentence to death are always rank and file.The courtmartialists should be drafted to the trouble area in the north to take part in dislodging bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
u see the double standards.. Cos those ones have connect shey If there is complaints and low moral in the military the problem is definitely from the top
Thank you bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
You re so heartless. How i wish he was ur family member.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by ehemwhy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ethically , what they did was wrong , but NA SPECIAL FORCES uses AK 47 BH uses AK 47 or 74, (have they not just ordered beryl rifles for the SF battalion?) RPG for RPG on both sides , not to talk of 50 cals , Moles plenty for army, Intel can't be trusted , senior officers dey chop money , when u dies it takes ages for your next of Kin to get ur entitlements , and you expect these guys to die for Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Collynzo9: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
''Most pple want jobs,even if it means joining the Army when the reality of military service comes he drops his rifle & runs away"

Lt Gen KTJ Minimah
Chief of Army Staff
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Fash20: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
I HATE Nigeria Army. I'd rather join ND millitant than to Join Nigeria army.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
hifaif:

I know that nothing I say will stop you from being sadistic. I hope you get forcefully conscripted soon, so that you can be wasted.

Moniker number three grin grin grin, you are always tormented by my comments. After you finish looking for your father, you can go and die.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
josite:
equipment or no equipment is the issue my friend.havent u heard hunters with dane gun are killiong bokoharam.just go and face your firing squad with bravery.WHO force u go join army.yeye man.
the same hunters that you hailed now are the same people nigerians will insult and call them pagans! Juju idol worshipers, uncivilized etc. Since the menace started people have been praying thunder and brimstone. Yet nothing has happened.. When this people moved in to fight the terrorists. They were not even honored. There are plenty traditional people that can wipe off boko haram out of existence,but they are marginalized in the country.. Some will turn into robbers, ritualist and co and we will still condemn them
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Godwinsilas(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
If and only if all these soldiers can just come together and agree on one thing.
Not to fight without good weapon and shield and their pay.
Then i think something drastic will happen.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by mistabiola: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't have to sallow anything. They were found guilty by a military court. What you and Falana believe are insignificant to me.

This utterances can never come from a learned at all cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by prophetfire: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
You have no access to Facebook. Next time don't join the army and disobey orders. I wish you a merry firing squad. angry angry angry
mr.man are u a human being with a human heart @ all?read ur last sentence again please.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

That's the joke with these people and their lack of weapons nonsense. 99% of the same boko haram arms come from the same army lacking weapons. Weapons cowards like this young man leave on the front lines.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Duru1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Military is not meant for any lily-hearted punk.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Fash20: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
ehemwhy:
Ethically , what they did was wrong , but NA SPECIAL FORCES uses AK 47 BH uses AK 47 or 74, (have they not just ordered beryl rifles for the SF battalion?) RPG for RPG on both sides , not to talk of 50 cals , Moles plenty for army, Intel can't be trusted , senior officers dey chop money , when u dies it takes ages for your next of Kin to get ur entitlements , and you expect these guys to die for Nigeria ?
What they did was wrong but I just pity the poor guys they do not deserve to be killed.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by 99100(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
I pity them.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
what about the Ogas that disobeyed orders? They are untouchable? I remember reading somewhere on how some army generals abandoned their soldiers and fled from Bh. This country is so sick!

That's the problem, you people keep reading the fifth columnist propaganda and some troops and their family members buy that junk.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by diasporaman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Coward soldiers under the control of criminal generals all in a wagon driven by clueless and corrupt leader heading for the unwanted destination come 2015
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
I left army 3years ago to become a taxi driver and now I am much happier.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by iamord(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:

Mind your business, you are a fûcking Ghanaian for God's sake.
You have your own issues there to worry about, allow Nigerians to discuss their problems in peace.
mr man u better shut up.. Do u know me at all Me talking on what interest me is non of your concern

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
omololu2020:
Nah dis kin guys go dey beat civilian for road n go dey burn brt.mak dem kill am jawe cos I don't giv a dam
its cowards who dnt have nerves that ll be abusing these soldiers this way but if any of ur relations is in a mess like this.you well be sober a bit.is that what u wish a fellow human being who is a victim of the rot in our society?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by kay10: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
my guy,did you know what you are talking about,it seems like you are sick,that statement is uncalled for
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Collynzo9: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
mr man u better shut up.. Do u know me at all Me talking on what interest me is non of your concern
I will continue to remind you of what is supposed to be your concern whenever I see you going astray.
Focus on your Ghanaian matters, there is a lot to talk about there.
Make Ghana an Eldorado then you can come back to advise us.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by pliq(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't have to sallow anything. They were found guilty by a military court. What you and Falana believe are insignificant to me.
[/color][color=#770077]you think like a fool, can you quench fire using ur ordinary hands?if yes then you re not normal
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by zantama05(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Shut your big mouth off, with your embezzlement rubbish. Same fucccking story from cowards since 1960.

"They said their refusal to obey orders of the Commanding Officer of the Special Forces Battalion, Lt. Colonel Opurum, was as a result of non availability of arms and ammunition to prosecute the instruction of the commander."

...Yet their commander, Lt-Col Opurum went with just 29 men and SUCCESSFULLY carried out the mission
keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell. angry
atlwireles:

Shut your big mouth off, with your embezzlement rubbish. Same fucccking story from cowards since 1960.

"They said their refusal to obey orders of the Commanding Officer of the Special Forces Battalion, Lt. Colonel Opurum, was as a result of non availability of arms and ammunition to prosecute the instruction of the commander."

...Yet their commander, Lt-Col Opurum went with just 29 men and SUCCESSFULLY carried out the mission
keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell. angry
atlwireles:

atlwireles:

keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Elan83(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
If dis guys die eh!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by Kunlexic(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Where are we going to in Nigeria

They are no more killing boko harams again,it is our soldiers that can help to protect citizen's life they are killing...na wa for dis country oo.Hw will boko haram population won't increase wen u are killing our army
Re: Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook by atlwireles: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
zantama05:
keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell. angry keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell. angry keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell. angry keep you your odor mouth here you don't know any about this boko boys and you're talking rubbish. you, you must be Jonathan support we are identify you by comments because of your selfish, tribalism and regionalism. tym will tell.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.