Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help My Friend, She Needs Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend, She Needs Advice! (525 Views)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend, She Needs Advice! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
I have seen her problem as the problem of love at first sight. My friend(name witheld) loves a guy so much that she even cry because of this guy. They fought a year ago that she became emotionally down and even affecting her social life. They made up again and became friends that it was so close. If the guy is not present, she cries, at age 14 for both of them! It becomes wondering for me that i myself @ 15 can not cry because of a girl and in fact don't have a girlfriend but these duo are becoming something else. She got her result yesterday and was not happy and i asked her what happened and she said nothing.. Is it because of ur result... And her response baffled me. She said 'even if it is my result i can't cry, it's because of 'the guy'. How i wish i cn hold this day and make it not go again?' i will so much miss him'. Come and see her 2go updates, so funny.. Please, how can she battle the problem of love @ first sight?
Re: Help My Friend, She Needs Advice! by Afrok(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Love is not meant for d immature ones, tell her to face her studies, grow up with full maturity and she'll handle love well whether at first sight or not.

Love at 14years? I think she's delusional undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Men! What Are You Thinking? / Money / Ladies / Guys; Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.