Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** (7489 Views)

Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: / HeavyDuty crane Imported Trucks,Graders,Concrete Mixer,truck Heads,gens For Sale / Brand New Ashok-leyland Buses and Truck Heads: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
[b]Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you and your love ones.

This is not the time to stack cash in your bank account and let the banks use the money for their own profit. This is the time to invest your money in a lucrative way. Entrepreneurship brings you freedom and rest of mind. Trucking business is surely a great way to attain your financial goal.

I have MACK Dump Trucks and Truck Heads available for sale for those who are in granite, laterite, gravel, sand and general trucking business.

This new adventure of mine has been in the pipeline for months but it is finally a reality. These trucks are the cleanest and cheapest available you can find around the U.S. Make no doubt about it, you don't have to give me 100% of the payment before you can own a truck. You are buying directly from me and I also do the shipping.

Pay now and get your truck in Nigeria within 35-42 days.

1987 Mack Tri Axle Dump Truck, extremely clean and work ready. 4 valve engine with 2 stick transmission, 44,000lbs camelback suspension. Garage kept truck. Tested and certified truck to serve you for many years to come.

No gimmicks......... No bullshittinggrin[/b]

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
********* SOLD ********

The one below cost $16,600. This is a 1989 Model. 1989 Mack Tri Axle Dump truck

4 valve engine, 10speed transmission, camelback suspension. Ready to work immediately.

My trucks are tested and certified. You don't have to fix a single thing.

It could be yours in Nigeria within 35 days.

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mack R model truck, with 44 rears camel back , 300 2 valves mack motor, 6 speed 2 sticks tranny, 14.5ft steel bucket. Tested and Certified by experts.

Price: $12,500 for buying and delivery to the port.

Very cheap......

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
1980 Mack Dump Truck

2 stick transmission

58,000lbs camelback suspension

Very clean truck.

Tested and Certified.

Price: $12,600 to buy and deliver to port.

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
1989 Mack R Model Dump Truck
Tested and Certified by Technician.

Price: $16,700. Trucking to the port included...

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
1984 R-Model Tractor.

Ready to work and Serve you for Many years to Come

Price: $10,700 to buy this and delivered to the port.

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
1988 DMM800 Monster Mack truck.

ALL WHEEL DRIVE

BUCKET LENGTH 20FT CAN HAUL 87,000LBS (40TONS)

350HP 12 VALVE

MASSIVE 65,000 SUSPENSION

12 SPEED TRANSMISSION

WORK READY

PRICE $13,000 TO BUY AND DELIVER TO PORT. ALL INCLUDED....

This monster truck is my favorite. Ask me why grin grin

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
More to come....
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buy mecheesy
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by igahdavid(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice! Money Making Machines
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2014
^^^

Thanks.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by sonnie10: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
FastShipping:
1984 R-Model Tractor.

Ready to work and Serve you for Many years to Come

Price: $10,700 to buy this and delivered to the port.

please what is the cost of shipping to Lagos?
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2014
sonnie10:

please what is the cost of shipping to Lagos?

I can do it for $2760 to Lagos
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by goldenval(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2014
We will do business together next year if you will be very honest because it's hard to trust someone via Auto section and your price seems a bit higher because I do buy myself from USA but I will start buying from you starting next year.

Pls email me via bigmoneywebs @ gmail.com send me your number there if possible, then we can proceed from there.

Thanks
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2014
goldenval:
We will do business together next year if you will be very honest because it's hard to trust someone via Auto section and your price seems a bit higher because I do buy myself from USA but I will start buying from you starting next year.

Pls email me via bigmoneywebs @ gmail.com send me your number there if possible, then we can proceed from there.

Thanks

What we buy is what we sell. I don't agree with your statement my price 'a bit higher'. How much have you seen it somewhere? I can bet you haven't found the same truck cheaper elsewhere.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by goldenval(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2014
FastShipping:

What we buy is what we sell. I don't agree with your statement my price 'a bit higher'. How much have you seen it somewhere? I can bet you haven't found the same truck cheaper elsewhere.

When I said a bit higher, it can be $200 different, it can be $500, it can be $1000... But nevertheless, we can negotiate via email or phone call. Anyway, will be waiting for you to contact me smiley
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Hara75: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Contact information?
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
1978 Mack Dump Truck, in a great shape. 44k rears on camel back suspension, 300HP 2 valves motor, 2 sticks 6 speed transmission, 16 feet steel dump bucket.

Inspected and Certified by Technician

Ready to work and Serve you.

$12,600

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Year.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
JUST IN

1982 Mack Dump Truck

Price: $11,500 delivered to the port.

Tested and Certified by Technician

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Happy Weekend.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Happy Weekend.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good day to you all.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buy one.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by uniknet: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2015
FastShipping:
JUST IN
1982 Mack Dump Truck
Price: $11,500 delivered to the port.
Tested and Certified by Technician

What is total cost include (shipping and customs clearing) to have the truck delivered to Lagos. Urgent pls...
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
uniknet:

What is total cost include (shipping and customs clearing) to have the truck delivered to Lagos. Urgent pls...

You have to find out the clearing cost from agents in Nigeria.

The total for purchase, trucking and shipping from the us is $14,530.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
1999 CAT 322BL EXCAVATOR

HOURS – 8131

EQUIPPED – CAB, AIR,

VERY CLEAN METAL IN GREAT CONDITION

PRICE $39,900

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good day...
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Happy weekend...
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
1983 Mack dump truck, with 300 2 valves Mack motor, 16 feet body, 38k Carmel back suspension and 9 speed transmission.

Tested and Certified by a technician.

Price $12,400.

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't just look. Buy one today and start earning money from haulage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo 1999 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale..... / 2011 Honda Crv For Sale @ N4m / Toyota Camry Products 99 Model To 2014 Model Products Click,view & Request Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.