Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter (1309 Views)

HIV Positive Nigerian Kenny Brandmuse Reveals He's Gay On Facebook / #ouch:iyanya Replied A Fan Who Called Him Gay On Twitter*!must SEE / TOO MUCH MONEY: Rapper Olamide, Gives Out Money On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter by hopeling(f): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
23 year old rapper Young Thug has been plagued with gay rumors after he said in an interview that all he did when he was in prison was - "I didn’t do shit there but gamble, smoke and f**k.”. Then he shared a pic of himself and his record label boss, Birdman and referred to him as 'My Love'. Plus whenever he posts pics of his male friends, he referred to them as "bae', 'hubby', or 'lover'.

A few days ago, the rapper responded to the gay/bisexual rumours, by admitting that he likes men but really isn't gay. Urm..how does that work? He deleted the tweets but not before some folks grabbed it.
Re: Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
What shocked
Re: Young Thug Cash Money Rapper Partly Admits To Be Gay On Twitter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
hopeling:
23 year old rapper Young Thug has been plagued with gay rumors after he said in an interview that all he did when he was in prison was - "I didn’t do shit there but gamble, smoke and f**k.”. Then he shared a pic of himself and his record label boss, Birdman and referred to him as 'My Love'. Plus whenever he posts pics of his male friends, he referred to them as "bae', 'hubby', or 'lover'.

A few days ago, the rapper responded to the gay/bisexual rumours, by admitting that he likes men but really isn't gay. Urm..how does that work? He deleted the tweets but not before some folks grabbed it.
thug isn't a gay and baby is not is boss(thug is indirectly sign to rich gang) just that birdman like him so much and they party a lot with each other.

Tunechi is thug mentor that why u c him somhow sound like him.

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Goes Wild At A Pool Party (photos) / Photos: Billionaire Son Davido Enjoys Boat Ride With Billionaire Femi Otedola / Justin Bieber Drops By The Bakery With His Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.