Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26024 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

Gala selling y1bos are dreaming of owning agos
2by2 inches rented shop owners are hallucinating about owning Lagos.
Child traffickers in the name of learning trade are fantasising about having a stake in Lagos.
We have heard your rants repeatedly and we are tired of your dubious claim. Shows us the fact, bunch of self delusional liars.
We remain your lords and we shall forever be.
you want facts? well Yoruba boy tour the better part of Lagos right across the third mainland bridge and take your time to observe...visit the nucleus of real estate high brow areas during your tour and observe once again.... do a statistical analysis of the home owners in this areas and take note of their names....once you are done visit the posh markets, boutiques, schools, private and public institutions and once again observe...when you do all this, take a trip back to your slums across the third mainland bridge and then observe once again starting from the motor parks, agbero spots, hooligans, dinghy shops, taxi drivers, bus conductors e.t.c and observe once again...once you complete this task your answer will present itself to you...then take a cool evening stroll to the same bridge, haul yourself off the bridge as you plunge to your very doom when it dawns on you how useless it is to be from your tribe grin grin grin grin grin

and oh I saw how you were quick to edit your thrash and mention history...bro lets be real, no stain of history can be worse than loosing your land to a horde of marauding fulani nomads, I would rather have no history than live to rue that monumental disgrace, how can you explain to your kids that Ilorin a yoruba sounding town has an Emir as its traditional monarch??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

you want facts? well Yoruba boy tour the better part of Lagos right across the third mainland bridge and take your time to observe...visit the nucleus of real estate high brow areas during your tour and observe once again.... do a statistical analysis of the home owners in this areas and take note of their names....once you are done visit the posh markets, boutiques, schools, private and public institutions and once again observe...when you do all this, take a trip back to your slums across the third mainland bridge and then observe once again starting from the motor parks, agbero spots, hooligans, dinghy shops, taxi drivers, bus conductors e.t.c and observe once again...once you complete this task your answer will present itself to you...then take a cool evening stroll to the same bridge, haul yourself off the bridge as you plunge to your very doom when it dawns on you how useless it is to be from your tribe grin grin grin grin grin

The only statistics that is obvious to sane minds and not delusional ones is the traffic gala selling business is being ran by y1bos, sweating it out in hot sun.

Y1bos were, are and will never be relevant in the scheme of things in Lagos. Despite all your noise about Lagos, I thought 5 maazis will be jostling for the post of the number 1 citizen of this state, taking into cognizance your fathom 110% population of Lagos, your imaginary and mirage wealth in Lagos and your delusional self importance in Lagos.

Empty barrels always making the loudest noise. How useless can your worthless population be?

Mofo, no history can be worse than a sissy cowardly mini skirt wearing bandit leader offering 3million of his kith and kindreds to Amadioha, just for fun. That is history.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2014
LORDI:
Bunch of ignorant/jobless people seeking for biafra,why can't we just be ONE NIGERIA
u refer to a people as ignorant and jobless,u insult them @ da slightest chance,..and here u are,preaching about one nigeria!!! Now hows that?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by otipoju(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
this must a joke! shocked

I hate biafra! Nigeria must be one.Our problems as a nation can't vanish if we realize that dream. I was invited by a friend to attend one of their numerous conferences in Hamburg,but I declined...why? I hate the ideology. Secession isn't always the solution to our problems. Ask S.Sudan e.t.c

We need to look inside us and purge ourselves,get ride of greediness,corruption,tribalism(it exists among the Igbos),jealousy,and...name them.

We are better off as Nigerians,dänke.

My brother Dankeeshon...after living over 30 years of my life with Ikeme, Nduka,Ofili,Emeka,Nkem,Nwanne Chukwudi and the rest ...right from childhood this whole thing just be one kind for my body.

I am a Yoruba boy ..I love my roots but I also love my friends dearly.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by fx45(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U see them again? Dumb chest beaters with no sense of strategy and diplomacy.
Like as if the history books are not there for all to see and read. What stopped Ojukwu from chasing the south south into the sea before instead of running to Abidjan.
We all know how this story will end. U guys will start crying of sabotage and genocide again. Fools.
Instead of u to be planning how u will negotiate with the southsouth to ally with u u are making empty threats on a faceless forum. Tactless baboons.
Why are U killing Urself over this matter? Why are U worried about our world-acclaimed 'chest-beating'? Why are U crying because of the said map? Is Ur region included in the map? Why have U chosen to cry more than the bereaved? Please leave Biafra for Biafrans. U have no place here... Focus more on replacing those antiquated, dilapidated and rusted brown-roof mud houses

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

we are not biafra, we will not join you people. you ibos are the most tribalist people ever. you hate other tribes, we don't want to end up like native americans or south sudan. we like us like this. you can start biafra, oil region aint gonna be part of it.
da ibos aint tribal,the ibos dont hate..the ibos are creative,dexterous and progressive a people and it comes naturally with them..nigerians aint compatible together,everyone(apart from those parasitic born to rule) needs and are thinking self determination with only da ibos drumming it loudly..do u know'bout coseg? about mend?....under da un charter,people have da self determination rights..
Two things makes da bh campaign bad,and those are their stand against western education and their killing people..otherwise their quests shud be respected..
Btw refrain from refering to ppl as "u ibos" and fyi homestice,am half nigerian(benin boi) n got nothing igbo in my family..

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

The only statistics that is obvious to sane minds and not delusional ones is the traffic gala selling business is being ran by y1bos, sweating it out in hot sun.

Y1bos were, are and will never be relevant in the scheme of things in Lagos. Despite all your noise about Lagos, I thought 5 maazis will be jostling for the post of the number 1 citizen of this state, taking into cognizance your fathom 110% population of Lagos, your imaginary and mirage wealth in Lagos and your delusional self importance in Lagos.

Empty barrels always making the loudest noise. How useless can your worthless population be?

Mofo, no history can be worse than a sissy cowardly mini skirt wearing bandit leader offering 3million of his kith and kindreds to Amadioha, just for fun. That is history.
those traffic trickling gala sellers generate far more resourceful means of human labor and revenue to the coffers of the Lagos productivity than your whole lot of agbero money extorting animals who loiter around claiming "Omo nile" put together... at least they don't resort to tongue slashing as a means of making their money,and you still think we are not relevant in the scheme of affairs in Lagos? just wait till that Igbo man who was elected as the local govt chairman of his Isolo ward ends up winning, it was not too long ago an Igbo woman was appointed Iya loja.we all saw how that went down on NL with Yorubas crying blood, we are slowly but surely taking over Lagos, all this fractions of political ascendancy and "relevance" will eventually sum up to a whole factor when more Igbos become politically aware of their rights and chances to stake a claim in the affairs of Lasgidi, but it will come only sooner than you expected...by then you might see yourself answering "yes suh/ yes mah" to Ogbuefi Ezenwa and his wife Lolo Adaeze.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by fx45(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Descartes:
I smell brown roof repubs everywhere on this thread.

angry
The brown roof republicans get instant and uncontrolled erecti0n at the mere mention of the word BIAFRA. U don't blame them. Biafra is something they wish they can have but know too well, its quite beyond them

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by knowledgeable: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2014
fx45:

The haters have arrived as expected! It really baffles me how U can hate someone and yet U can't let them out of Ur miserable life

It's unbelievable.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Rexxie:

da ibos aint tribal,the ibos dont hate..the ibos are creative,dexterous and progressive a people and it comes naturally with them..nigerians aint compatible together,everyone(apart from those parasitic born to rule) needs and are thinking self determination with only da ibos drumming it loudly..do u know'bout coseg? about mend?....under da un charter,people have da self determination rights..
Two things makes da bh campaign bad,and those are their stand against western education and their killing people..otherwise their quests shud be respected..
Btw refrain from refering to ppl as "u ibos" and fyi homestice,am half nigerian(benin boi) n got nothing igbo in my family..

no way, we aint gonna be part of biafra...if nigeria is to split, then it will split into 4 entity, northern nigeria, southern nigeria, biafra and what ever name the west chooses. There is no way i will be under a country with ibo as the dominant tribe. i schooled in ESut (enugu state university) and i know how these ibo people don't play if you don't speak their language.

South south will be an independent state, our oil will sustain us. Biafra go your way and don't drag us into your country. I am not against your breaking away, but am against taking any oil region in the Niger delta with you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Rexxie:

why dontcha do ur miserable leprous arsse a huge favor by sticking up something long n barbed in it,huh?its been whistling n drumming n trumpetting sporadically all day n da ooze n stench in da air aint diffusing gud,diickhead....
Peg up da hole n gedda4koff loser,u aint making no senses at all dammit!

Viva the land of the rising sun.
Who's this junkie? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

no way, we aint gonna be part of biafra...if nigeria is to split, then it will split into 4 entity, northern nigeria, southern nigeria, biafra and what ever name the west chooses. There is no way i will be under a country with ibo as the dominant tribe. i schooled in ESut (enugu state university) and i know how these ibo people don't play if you don't speak their language.

South south will be an independent state, our oil will sustain us. Biafra go your way and don't drag us into your country. I am not against your breaking away, but am against taking any oil region in the Niger delta with you.
now u talking....
True federalism and resource control wud've been great policies if only those northerners wud do away with being parasites and dogs in other ppl's mangers..and u guys just cant continue like that,..its retrogression....
The czechs n da slovaks are doing great and i believe the various potential republics forcefully ropped in that falsehood nigeria,wud equally do well when liberated and become sovereign...
Its better imagined than experienced that the rest of the south will remain with and under the conservative and retrogressive parasitic north when the igbos have gone!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who's this junkie? grin
jackarsse,u 4kn heard me,didntcha?u've bn arssing n loitering n farting around town all day like a goddamm piimp..those ppl are getting the international recognition they deserve and their rights to self determination is coming on board,u gat a problem with that? Well if u do got a problem with that,get ur bloody arsse outta da way n go show some hunkhead transformer some luv,punk..
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 20, 2014
This is about Biafra making strides towards self-actualization.

I do not understand why some are on this page frothing in the mouth against this when it concerns nor affects them in no way.

It is either you support and wish them well or you skip the thread.

Not everything should degenerate into tribal squabble

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2014
9jacrip:
This is about Biafra making strides towards self-actualization.

I do not understand why some her on this page frothing in the mouth against this when it concerns nor affects them in no way.

It is either you support and wish them well or you skip the thread.

Not everything should degenerate into tribal squabble

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Rexxie:

now u talking....
True federalism and resource control wud've been great policies if only those northerners wud do away with being parasites and dogs in other ppl's mangers..and u guys just cant continue like that,..its retrogression....
The czechs n da slovaks are doing great and i believe the various potential republics forcefully ropped in that falsehood nigeria,wud equally do well when liberated and become sovereign...
Its better imagined than experienced that the rest of the south will remain with and under the conservative and retrogressive parasitic north when the igbos have gone!

i sincerely believe the south will be an independent state. but lets look at it this way, instead of breaking up and exposing our selves to external threat from other countries especially from the West (abroad), we can collectively advocate for true federalism and the north will have no option than to comply with the demand from all three regions. Advocating a break should be a last resort.

IMHO tho
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2014
barcanista:
Of course it is impossible to achieve any unity by force or attached by force. The Igbos or Biafrans should learn from the mistakes of 1967 in their secession aspiration.

It is on record that neither Ojukwu nor Ndiigbo forced any Eastern ethnic group into Biafra, this very fact i had proved time and time again here.

Eastern region people through their representatives and kings,willingly became a part of the Biafra 1.0 project. Nobody was forced, and the same would apply to Biafra 2.0.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Mckennedy: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Dont be surprised they havent even thought of the implications yet. Igbos have a knack for doing things without forethought and only to end up biting their fingers and blaming people for sabotage.
I wont be surprised if no expert has been consulted on this and this has just been the sole project of some rich illiterates from the zone.
A people whose people migrate outside their zone for economic opportunities cannot be said to be ready for secession yet.
A people with no discernable economic plan for their future cannot be ready to stand alone yet.
A people who are yet to develop infrastructure especially in anticipation of the influx of their own people back to their land, as one of the concomittant effects of losing the citizenship of their former places of abode, is not ready yet.
A land that doesnt have enough job for the people staying there presently is not even ready to stand on its own.
Look at the Southeast now and ask urself if they seem like people who are ready to take their own destinies in their own hands.

I didnt want to comment here but let me advice you, you said Igbo's are ppl with no economic plan also igbos are ppl who migrate from their place to another, etc etc,,, but let me remind u that it's not force pple must live and perish together..and having said that , we have different cultures and beside we don't look alike both in colour with different languages and ideology...now you want Igbos to be part of Nigeria with all these your hatred? Now tell me how we will stay together when you vowed Igbo's will never rule? I understand you hate Igbos but yet you can't let them go their own way ? stop insulting igbos. Come to think of it, Igbo's developed places doesn't mean they have no right to their freedom. mind you Boko Haram is working seriously capturing towns and cities hoisting Flag and implementing sharia yet you never say nothing? but each time you heard Igbo's you be vibrating as if igbos owe you something, abeg carry your time..

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

i sincerely believe the south will be an independent state. but lets look at it this way, instead of breaking up and exposing our selves to external threat from other countries especially from the West (abroad), we can collectively advocate for true federalism and the north will have no option than to comply with the demand from all three regions. Advocating a break should be a last resort.

IMHO tho
Gej as the president,cannot enforce a true federal style of governance on the country neither can the govnors..only da nass have da constitutional rights to do that..the people also have powers to enthrone it as well and that is if they gather,agree and speak with one voice even if one region,as u rightly put it, is dissenting..but what did u guys have,what was the outcome at da last conference u guys had in...was it January now? U guys had the golden opportunity to right da foundational wrongs foundamentally but the so called majority north killed every motion directed at fiscal and true federalism and resource control the same way they killed the pib bill,that is lying rusted at da nass..confederalism wasnt even significant mention and that evil 13%derivation was survived by da whiskers,it was almost scrapped..da northerners even tried to impose a 5% derivation from da oil funds on themselves due to,as they put it,damages from boko haram!.....
And all those while,da supposed co ally of the co south,da south west,dindnt help much,they more or less kept mute n looked the other way,they even kicked against the parley though kudos goes very much to yinka odumakin..

The president expected nigerians to utilise the opportunity presented by the conference but u guys didnt take it..

Well,i gotta run along now....u take care..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by CyberWolf: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2014
SS can go to hell with their oil angry..What is wrong with them?..bunch of ingrates..we don't want them and we are not forcing anybody..Biafra should comprise only 5 SE states..period!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

yes o, very wicked set of people, if any south south join that biafra, that will be the end of that people. they will be the new slaves.
i once schooled in enugu, mehn those peeps can eat you raw if you dont speak that language. now imagine yourself as a small tribe among that same people.

SMH

False propaganda.
Biafra 1.0 was divided into provinces, the minorities had their own provinces with indigenous administrators. For example, the administrator of Ph province was an Ikwerre man, and that of opobo,an Opobo man.
Biafran provinces were autonomous unlike Nigerian pseudo states.

There was no room for Igbo domination under such arrangement, the minority leaders knew this, that was why most of them were with Ojukwu through the thick and thin, and some of them chose to abdicate their throne to save their people when their territory were conquered by the NA, since they were not willing to deny Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's the arrogant nature of the typical Igbo man - Are you aware that they invented the generalization that Hausas are dumb,backward and stupid beyond redemption. Yet the same people are holding them by the jugulars for more than 50yrs ...THINK

The Hausas never held Ndiigbo, the hausa fulani elites were simply used by the British as willing tools to guard their colonial business investment called Nigeria. Left on their own,the whole Nigeria combined were no match for BIAFRA. Ojukwu boasted of having the strongest army in black Africa,and he was right. What he never anticipated was having to to face the might of the British empire who were using Nigerian army and the Arab airforce as proxies.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

The Hausas never held Ndiigbo, the hausa fulani elites were simply used by the British as willing tools to guard their colonial business investment called Nigeria. Left on their own,the whole Nigeria combined were no match for Ndiigbo. Ojukwu boasted of having the strongest army in black Africa,and he was right. What he never anticipated was having to to face the might of the British empire who were using Nigerian army and the Arab airforce as proxies.
Yes you're right and at the end of the day the Igbos couldn't leave because the British and their co-travellers said so,abi?....And the British didn't send their personnel to fight the war they only gave them weapon and logistic support and I equally believed that Ojukwu got help too even if it is not on the same scale help is help.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Mckennedy: 2:57am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

Y1bos have resources and they are running away from their cursed gully eroded land. Wonders shall never end shocked shocked

These delusional people always believe others are as daft as them. Y1bos have been thinking upside down since 1860.

Come to Izombe, egbema, oguta,,etc etc,, yorubas and Gambaris are occupying our land taking our oil and you are here asking this silly question? Ok soon we will all go home and meet those yorubas and Gambaris head on. Pls stop forcing Eastern region into your devilish plans coz we don't want to die along with you in the hand of your Gambari northern masters.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

False propaganda.
Biafra 1.0 was divided into provinces, the minorities had their own provinces with indigenous administrators. For example, the administrator of Ph province was an Ikwerre man, and that of opobo,an Opobo man.
Biafran provinces were autonomous unlike Nigerian pseudo states.

There was no room for Igbo domination under such arrangement, the minority leaders knew this, that was why most of them were with Ojukwu through the thick and thin, and some of them chose to abdicate their throne to save their people when their territory were conquered by the NA, since they were not willing to deny Biafra.

sir you might be right but i don't buy that. federalism doesn't mean the minority will have a say, it only mean each region doesn't need the country's capital to allocated state budget to them, rather they can use their own natural resources to sustain themselves. for example, instead of NPF it will be Delta state police force or Lagos state police force or southern police force depending on the agreement signed. and police force will be sponsored by the state instead of the federal government.

The power of the president will mainly be focused on important issues such as foreign policy, national army etc. there is nothing like a minority leader to speak for minority blah blah blah. Study your political science very well.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by basilo101: 3:02am On Dec 20, 2014
orimsamsam:
Then i guess there is ntin bad in biafran having their own republic. But you cannot eat your cake and have it. If u want biafra relinquish all ur post in the federal republic of nigeria.
2 Ur international passport and nigeria national indentity card hand it over to the nigerian authority.
3 And lastly those of you living in lagos. Go back to ur village
Wen we get Biafra consider it done
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yes you're right and at the end of the day the Igbos couldn't leave because the British and their co-travellers said so,abi?....And the British didn't send their personnel to fight the war they only gave them weapon and logistic support and I equally believed that Ojukwu got help too even if it is not on the same scale help is help.

When it comes to the affairs of the blacks, the caucasians behave like wolves, they close ranks and hunt in pack.

Biafra was a black people challenge to colonial maps and geographical expressions made by the caucasians in a round table meeting at Berlin in 1886.
France was forced by the British to fall in line. If Biafra became free,it wouldn't be long before other black people began questioning their colonial entites made in Berlin, seeing that france are Beneficiary of the Berlin conference,having her own colonies in the black continent, it was in her best interest that she fell in line.

Biafra had little or no help from France at the beginning,and it wasn't long before france withdrew totally, obviously being forced by Britain.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

sir you might be right but i don't buy that. federalism doesn't mean the minority will have a say, it only mean each region doesn't need the country's capital to allocated state budget to them, rather they can use their own natural resources to sustain themselves. for example, instead of NPF it will be Delta state police force or Lagos state police force or southern police force depending on the agreement signed. and police force will be sponsored by the state instead of the federal government.

The power of the president will mainly be focused on important issues such as foreign policy, national army etc. there is nothing like a minority leader to speak for minority blah blah blah. Study your political science very well.

Biafra was being built for total autonomy. Less power at the centre,more power at the provinces. Under such arrangement, who controls the centre wont matter,as the provinces would be more lucrative.

And if history were anything to go by,Ndiigbo had shown that they can take the back stage if need be,to let the minorities have the spot light. Eyo ita ruled the East, and Obong of Calabar was elected the leader of Eastern house of chiefs ahead of Igbo trad. rulers like Obi of Onitcha and Eze Aro. And even in Nigeria today, the Igbo support for GEJ an Ogbia man,is even greater than that of the Ijaws he share the same state with.

Even in NL here,Akpabio continues to enjoy Igbo support.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
this must a joke! shocked

I hate biafra! Nigeria must be one.Our problems as a nation can't vanish if we realize that dream. I was invited by a friend to attend one of their numerous conferences in Hamburg,but I declined...why? I hate the ideology. Secession isn't always the solution to our problems. Ask S.Sudan e.t.c

We need to look inside us and purge ourselves,get ride of greediness,corruption,tribalism(it exists among the Igbos),jealousy,and...name them.

We are better off as Nigerians,dänke.

Which Nigeria? A beg make we hear word jooo......I hear yorubas n all say Nigeria can never be better.....and them no lie

Je ka ma lole was jare.........ilu yii ti su Mi gaaan......
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 3:32am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

When it comes to the affairs of the blacks, the caucasians behave like wolves, they close ranks and hunt in pack.

Biafra was a black people challenge to colonial maps and geographical expressions made by the caucasians in a round table meeting at Berlin in 1886.
France was forced by the British to fall in line. If Biafra became free,it wouldn't be long before other black people began questioning their colonial entites made in Berlin, seeing that france are Beneficiary of the Berlin conference,having her own colonies in the black continent, it was in her best interest that she fell in line.

Biafra had little or no help from France at the beginning,and it wasn't long before france withdrew totally, obviously being forced by Britain.
We shouldn't even be arguing about things like this in the first place if everyone of us knew how we've been divided and dominated. but I still maintain my stand that some rhetoric emanating from the SE will not help anyone involved in this it would only cause more friction which our collective oppressor would use to her own advantage.

In fact coming here to even argue who's a Biafran and who's not is shameful,degrading and disheartening considering the fact that we are all in the same shiit ,held down by a people that do not share anything in common with us in anyway.

It is high time we begin to promote consciously healthy talks and not sensitive talks that would jeopardize whatever unity we have left unless we want our children to continue like this for how long only God knows. The truth is we all need each other, no party can survive alone in this.

We need to clean up our own houses else we would remain a divided and dominated people while squabbling over who's this and who is not.

Isn't that just too shameful to say the least?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

#BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu / Labour Party’s Endorsement Of Makinde In Oyo Raises Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.