Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown (3414 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Look at this image of Buhari and his VP versus GEJ and his VP

What is this about Osinbajo's image? Is this all we can get for a wannabe VP?
Why does he look so ratty, with a poor gait, runty, sloppy and clownish, bordering on the imbecilic? See how thick his palms are.
I know they said he is a professor, but kini big deal about a Nigerian (mediocre) professor? Any professor who agrees to serve under a primary 6 certificate holder (Buhari) is indeed mediocre.

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Osinbajo is just not it, not even the VP's driver

14 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
runt

/rənt/

noun

noun: runt; plural noun: runts

an animal that is smaller than average, especially the smallest in a litter.

•derogatory
an undersized or weak person.

4 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by orlaryhincah(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
We ain't about the image OP, it's personalities that matters...
Like for GMB/Osibanjo, Share for GEJ/Sambo

14 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
orlaryhincah:
We ain't about the image OP, it's personalities that matters...

Pray tell, what is his personality? Has he been vetted to see if, like most Nigerian politicians, he does not have a skeleton in his cupboard? What is a supposed pastor doing with a crook such as Tinubu?

I can bet you that even if you look beyond the surface, his personality would be as shoddy as his image.

4 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

Hahahahah! He can pass for the VP's driver. You go wound person oh!! lol

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Hahahahah! He can pass for the VP's river. You go wound person oh!! lol

no joke, some driver's gallant pass that man i dey see there. maybe cleaner

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

no joke, some driver's gallant pass that man i dey see there. maybe cleaner

I completely agree. The man is the stark mo....ron of the season.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by donphilopus: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

It will take you at least 10 decades to attain the height the VP-in-waiting has already attained in life.

14 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

It will take you at least 10 decades to attain the height the VP-in-waiting has already attained in life.

young man this should be the last time you quote me on this forum, go get your result first before coming to stalk me if atall you have any reason to.

5 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
A man is not judged by his physical outlook but his personality, abilities and legacy. I have this funny feeling each time I look at that picture both look hungry to me lol

4 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

young man this should be the last time you quote me on this forum, go get your result first before coming to stalk me if atall you have any reason to.

Young man, stop threatening me.

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by brownlord2: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
A man is not judged by his physical outlook but his personality, abilities and legacy. I have this funny feeling each time I look at that picture both look hungry to me lol

which of dem?
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
brownlord2:

which of dem?
Buhari and his running mate

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

You must be one of those poor Nigerians. Don't let the frolicking that people do online deceive you because you have no idea who is on the other side of the correspondence. Who the frigging hell is midget Osinbajo? A Unilag Professor? Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
See how ''pinchomic'' he is. Buhari will just envelope him at Aso Rock grin grin grin

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Doncolio(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Never judge a book by its cover....the 1st 2 looks well fed in a country of the poor and hungry, with problem even Obama might not be able to handle. What does that tell you?

The lean and shaggy looking duo only reflects the current pathetic situation of this country, even though they are both well to do....whichever way you see it, vote with your head and not with your heart or belly for your own tomorrow.

#GodBlessNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doncolio:

#GodBlessNigeria

With good and presentable leaders. Amen
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Doncolio(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

With good and presentable leaders. Amen

Presentable or not...Nigeria like many nations of the world deserves a good and sincere leader.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doncolio:

Presentable or not...Nigeria like many nations of the world deserves a good and sincere leader.

#GodBlessNigeria

Who is sincere here? And how did you know that?
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Gej & sambo look like two village men wearin suit for d first time

4 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Doncolio(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

Who is sincere here? And how did you know that?

None looks sincere, because looks can be deceptive...but if you read my post well, you would have understood my drift.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by orimsamsam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
It pathetic for a grown up man to judge a person by is look and appearance.
It is sadden for an educated person to be calling a prof of law clown

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Like the op

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:

Is looks going to clean up the mess the 2 incompetent people created?

Is it going to bring back our girls?

Is it going to return our missing $10 billion

Is it going to stop corruption?

Is it going to defeat BH?

Is it going to give us stable electricity?

Is it going to give us quality healthcare?

Is it going to give our kids quality education?

These are very thoughtless, idle and immature people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Doncolio(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:

Some people simply define leaders by a fine/expensive suit and handsome look...so you need to help their orientation.
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:

I know that every tom, dick, and harry is a ''professor'' from whence your came. So kini big deal about a unilag professor?
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by luv2talk(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
angry angry undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by aresa: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

I know that every tom, dick, and harry is a ''professor'' from whence your came. So kini big deal about a unilag professor?

Sadly, a sad by product of Jonathan's failed education system...

2 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by Francis5: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:

Sadly, a sad by product of Jonathan's failed education system...

Mumu. You should know a typo when you see one. I meant of course to write ''you''. Do not even go there, for you are unfit to match me on that. Okay?

And, what is education educational system?

3 Likes

Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by orimsamsam(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

what are u driving at
Re: Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown by mistabiola: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Francis5:

I completely agree. The man is the stark mo....ron of the season.

He has the highest academic certificate {prof.} you can ever think of ,in his bag...

Then tell me what you or one of your family have achieved in your entire generation that makes you think you're better that him cheesy grin #MyCharityComment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE: Soldiers In Bauchi Captured Taking Photos Of General Buhari / ENDTIME Is Here See As Pastor Makes His Members Suck His Pe*is In Church / Female Students Of Kogi State University Caught In Sexual Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.