Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help A Fellow Learn How To Starch Wears Effectively - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Pls Help A Fellow Learn How To Starch Wears Effectively (351 Views)

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help A Fellow Learn How To Starch Wears Effectively by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
A very good afternoon to you all... Please I'd really love responses to my question. It's about how to effectively starch a shirt. I've been starching my wears for a while now but not too well, I often get to see the white dot after it been dried. After telling someone 'bout it, I was told to mix it well which I did last evening(yesterday) now the problem is different, my shirts are just like normal;asif nuthin touched them, dunno if I added too much water or....... Maybe something went wrong somewhere. And would like to know how many shirts a starch can cover too. [cold water starch(renew)]
I had earlier resolved to spray-starch due to the frustration but later discovered it's not economical due to the fact that it finishes soo quick. So guys please help a fellow broda out;i need my shirts standing firm like yours too. Thank you all!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Were The Tough Challenges You Faced This Year. / Graphic Video: Boko Haram Cuts Off Hands Of Two Men Accused Of Stealing / Do Dis And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.