Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

Your Thoughts On Recent Front Page Topics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Thoughts On Recent Front Page Topics (341 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / Your Thoughts On Nairaland Dislike Button / My Thoughts On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Recent Front Page Topics by edogho(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
One thing I've noticed about most of the topics on the front page of this forum is that the subscribers on this forum aren't satisfied with the quality of information on the front page.

Left to me, whatever should be on the front page should be something that can make many a people benefit from their time and data spent on this forum.

Buh the recent trend of putting/posting topics that add absolutely nothing or have no value or taste is really alarming.
posts like the new blackberry charger shocked me to the bones.

So I want Oga Seun to look into this matter, I like nairaland and I've learnt a lot from the arguments I made with fellow nairalanders and I believe every subscriber to this forum have their reasons for being here. So Oga Seun, come do something about this your new super moderator o.

This thread below shock me, that's y I open this complaint thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1068156/bottom-hole-ache

Fellow nairalanders, share your views so we'll have quality and satisfying topics on our Front Page.
Re: Your Thoughts On Recent Front Page Topics by edogho(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
chai, since December no comments.

operation cause trouble foiled gringrin gringrin

oya na...

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Point / Is A Lie Oo....don't Believe This Old Crap O. / Who Would Your Shout Out Go To On This Special Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.