Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. (2171 Views)

Football’s Best Attacking Trios: Super Falcons Are The Best? / Kelechi Iheanacho: Striker Or Attacking Midfielder? / Real Madrid Attacking Trio Gear Up For Fresh Goalfest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Please make a research on puskas.
Am quite lazy to type.
I already know about puskas.I have seen his stats and it is amazing just like Eusebio and Gerd muller.I have never seen him play and would not deny the great players i have watched play because of stats and stories.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Krasid:
I already know about puskas.I have seen his stats and it is amazing just like Eusebio and Gerd muller.I have never seen him play and would not deny the great players i have watched play because of stats and stories.
okay...thats your opinion
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by M4gunners: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
a 4-3-3 formation, I won't add.pele and the likes cos o didn't watch them play

goalkeeper - Neuer

in defense - Roberto Carlos (Lb)
javier mascherano (Cb)
carles puyol (cb)
gattuso (rb)

in midfield - ronaldinho (m)
iniesta (m)
zidane (m)

(rotational midfield)

in attack. - cristiano ronaldo (Lwf)
ronaldo de Lima (cf)
lionel messi (rwf)

on bench - Oliver kalm, marcelo, maldini, sergio ramos, godin, ribery, xavi, koke, raul, reus, ibrahimovic, robben

I never knew you hate Titi that much. Anyway any attack without Henry is useless.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Krasid:
But still opinions should be based on what have been seen and not what people said.Puskas is not even considered as real madrid's best ever.

Alfredo Di Stephano is.. my man!
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2014
emusmith:

Alfredo Di Stephano is.. my man!
Yes di stefano is the greatest real madrid player ever.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Krasid:
Yes di stefano is the greatest real madrid player ever.

#smiles#
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
M4gunners:
I never knew you hate Titi that much. Anyway any attack without Henry is useless.
he somehow skipped my mind
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by M4gunners: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
he somehow skipped my mind
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Savage Response Akin Alabi Gets After Requesting Rashford And Abraham Swap. / Germany Women's Team Pose For Playboy Ahead Of World Cup Finals / Midfielder Pogba And His Brothers Look Like Triplets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.