Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

APC Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto (1288 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Still searching for one
all i could get was a link to a website for sale
Up till now we dont know their plan for Nigeria, they just want power sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto by morefire: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
pdp has non either
Re: APC Manifesto by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2052393/apcs-manifesto-what-been-asking

its been discused here but no link has been provided for verification.

it seems they are not bringing anything new to the table cos its all promises without a single mention of how they would be fulfilled.

not different from what we are used to, i will therefore remain with the devil i know than the angel i don't know.
Re: APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
honeric01:

the link you gave me is for sale, APC is very poor at winning people
Re: APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

it seems they are not bringing anything new to the table cos its all promises without a single mention of how they would be fulfilled.

not different from what we are used to, i will therefore remain with the devil i know than the angel i don't know.

the only problem i have with APC is just hypocrisy and desperation
Re: APC Manifesto by honeric01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

the link you gave me is for sale, APC is very poor at winning people

Now you're sounding weird, what is for sale or you didn't capture the links?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by honeric01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

Make una dey lie small small na..

http://www.apcpressreleases.com/the-apc-manifesto/

the link is VISIBLY on that thread or you closed your eyes while going through that thread?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
honeric01:

Make una dey lie small small na..

http://www.apcpressreleases.com/the-apc-manifesto/

the link is VISIBLY on that thread or you closed your eyes while going through that thread?

see them aggressive party members, why are you guys in APC always having hot body and responding to question with anger grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto by honeric01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

see them aggressive party members, why are you guys in APC always having hot body and responding to question with anger grin grin grin grin

, rather just accept you goofed, you're here derailing. disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
honeric01:

, rather just accept you goofed, you're here derailing. disappointed.

since when did oversight amount to goofing, na wa o for APC supporters o
Re: APC Manifesto by egift(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

Stop disgracing yourself aguiyi. You lied that the link was not verifiable, and once you were exposed, you start insulting your linage. Please what type of Ogogoro are they feeding you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

its a common characteristic among them, their desperation for power will be their greatest undoing, Amaechi saw it and copied the trait, where is he today?? in the next few months he will be forgotten like Odili
Re: APC Manifesto by temitemi1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Apc Manifest-LIE... GEJ with the real MANIFESTO...
Re: APC Manifesto by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
egift:

Stop disgracing yourself aguiyi. You lied that the link was not verifiable, and once you were exposed, you start insulting your linage. Please what type of Ogogoro are they feeding you? grin grin grin
kpachala anya .

the manifesto is not different from what we are used to-promises without evidence of how to fulfill them .

i will stick with the devil i know rather than follow the devil i dont know
Re: APC Manifesto by aresa: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
honeric01:

Now you're sounding weird, what is for sale or you didn't capture the links?

...but you know he's trolling ..

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:

...but you know he's trolling ..

how better can you define trolling than aresa himself, thank God its not one of those days u get served for talking thrash in some threads grin grin
Re: APC Manifesto by egift(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

kpachala anya .

the manifesto is not different from what we are used to-promises without evidence of how to fulfill them .

You lied that APC had none. You lied that the one posted was not verifiable. Now you are lying that it is a duplicate of PDP manifesto. My brother, how many more lies should we expect from you today?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto by chemali: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

kpachala anya .

Abeg give me a link to PDP's manifesto. Let's have a good laugh
Re: APC Manifesto by honeric01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

since when did oversight amount to goofing, na wa o for APC supporters o

Oversight indeed, why didn't you say you missed it rather than coming up with the usual derailing statements?
Re: APC Manifesto by latestsunny(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
rozayx5:
Still searching for one

i expect you to provide PDP link to their manifesto, atlease they have been existing for long before APC. If you cnt, delete this tread and SHUT UP
Re: APC Manifesto by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
latestsunny:

i expect you to provide PDP link to their manifesto, atlease they have been existing for long before APC. If you cnt, delete this tread and SHUT UP

lol u don see PA to command undecided
next
Re: APC Manifesto by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
rozayx5:
Still searching for one

That's a domain parked by a foolish squatter in hope that he would "hammer" when apc come knocking to claim the domains lol.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Chooses Goodluck Jonathan, Gives Reasons / Defence HQ Shares Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.