Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

You Must Be Motivated After Reading This. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Must Be Motivated After Reading This. (556 Views)

A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints / Click To See This You Will Be Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Be Motivated After Reading This. by Kofacts(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
PHOTOS: MEET THE NIGERIAN GUITARIST WITHOUT FINGERS AND PALMS-Motivational

How could anyone play a guitar without fingers and palms ? hmm.. Impossible as that may seem Simeon has proven it is possible!

Simeon was born a handicap (without fingers and palm) but he didn't let his condition stop him from achieving his purpose in life. He against all odds is living a life of purpose.

While many with the same condition have resulted to begging, Simeon Djagbo has become not just a fine musician but an inspiration to many. He is a University graduate of DELSU and is now running his Master’s programme.

With determination and great courage, Djagbo has risen above his deformity and is enriching his life, buoyed by a strong belief that God has a reason for letting him be born without palms and fingers. By the time Simeon was almost five years old, his musical talent had become noticeable. As he now
says, his musical talent is “a gift to showcase God’s wonders and be a blessing to others who feel hopeless.”

Let Not your background,bring your back to the ground

How He Became A Guitarist

“My church brought a man to teach the guitar to others. I was in the drum section just watching as he was teaching a lady to play a progression on a particular song. I watched th....>>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/photos-meet-nigerian-guitarist-without.html
Re: You Must Be Motivated After Reading This. by asalimpo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
i was. Show pix of the tiger without paws.

(1) (Reply)

Oil ans Gas Basic Salary Between N150 to N250k / Video Production Workshop / Workforce Redeployment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.