Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? (44336 Views)

Who Is Finer Between My Elder Brother And I _ Photos / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by jonescyras(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky vs his brother

These are the ODDs in the Match

BANKY W =10.99 + his big head 5.0 =15.99

HIS BROTHER 1.09

If you like, go carry double chance give BANKY

Your stake go cash fire
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
First picture , Funmi looks better

second picture, banky looks better

They are both good looking though wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky looks more like their mother, Mrs. Rosemary Wellington. The younger looks like their father.
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Cryxtal(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Quite confusing cos his brother is cuter in the first pix while banky is cooler in the 2nd

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Dapresident(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Me likey
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by ireneony(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
vizkiz:
please, somebody should stab me with a knife if this doesn't make frontpage undecided
yeah, my topic that made front page was removed from fp by a mod.....i call it self centered.
cry my topic was educative and at the same time fun
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Two of dem together no hans reach me. Emi Fine boy good looks
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by chris20000: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
2 cuties
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by merit12(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
whho is finer??v?

I'm fine
Black. Mod
Nd black op are finer after me
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by bjambzulu(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
both re cute, funmi is nt bald sha
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
The young lad takes the crown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by hadizadeezy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
is banky w fine?

I lyk that him kpodoron head sha!
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by mistabiola: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
samx4real:
Banky is cooler! wink... If u don't agree?

Go & hug a transformer!

Thanks cheesy just bring the transformer to my office asap grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by uzolexis(f): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
vizkiz:
please, somebody should stab me with a knife if this doesn't make frontpage undecided
na God save you, i for like stab you gaan. angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Agrika: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
#BRINGBACKOURNAIRALAND#
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by ahizih(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Boys are looking fresh this xmas and am on the streets hawking
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whizzdom:

See der teeth ... Ajebutters dem bi ..... Dem be like bread wey fall insyd water ... wey con swell grin grin grin

OP ... Am sowie 4 the insultation ...... cool cool
hahaha dere iz God o... Lwkmd
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by duni04(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nether. They're both short undecided
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by queenbesha(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
...And how this take put Garri for my table MTCHWWWW! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Sampunk(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/meet-banky-ws-handsome-younger-brother-funmi-wellington-photos.html

Always thought 'Funmi' was a girl's name?

They are both fine boyz sha...No Homo!

Ladies, how una see them?
when did that one become my problem...
abeg Go ask Google
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
No charity comment
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by itstpia8: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Are they married?
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Hakeem3(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
they both cute buh banky is cuter...my point of view. ..tho
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Julie9093:
Nairaland don turn to something else.

Oh boy, nor be small thing o.

I think every post should now begin on fp.

Dumbing down of standards in 9ja don infect NL too.
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by jurisdiction(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bellasharonne:
funmi is. cuter smiley
Bellasharonne:
funmi is. cuter smiley
Bellasharonne:
funmi is. cuter smiley
sure
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by daxon001(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Funmi grin
suzyky grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by MrCork: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/meet-banky-ws-handsome-younger-brother-funmi-wellington-photos.html

Always thought 'Funmi' was a girl's name?

They are both fine boyz sha...No Homo!

Ladies, how una see them?

.....wha is cute about this g@y looookin mofos that looook like Kenya goat men??...so G@Y people are now cute? ..abi? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by jurisdiction(f): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
I fink funmi is..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by kingopta(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
pictures again!!!!!!! nawa oooo
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by UTEWUOJO: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fumi ni joooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by lovelyronke20(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky W is my celebrity crush.. His brother is cute but I won't be tempted..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming / Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.