Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Did Something Horrible Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Something Horrible Today (4789 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad / I Did Something Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
@op you are obsess with him and he knows that, he is taking advantage of that too. What you did was wrong and since you have apologize I advice you to dump his azz because very soon he will dump yours
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by hyfr(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
smaallsz:

Its s3 atleast for his level its very expensive. I feel very bad.

Looool @ if its tecno slap am join
ok the phone na s3 sef? Mtcheww she for slap am asap
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
recentelder:
Smaaliz I do not mean your dress sense, I only referred to your sexual disciplined instinct which you hv provided an answer to. Let me quote you right .anytime you asked him about relationship ,he wud dulge it which shows that he is sure if you wl b his future wife. The game is not all about too young afterall you are above 18 I guess. It is a matter of understanding btw both of you. Is he telling me he cannot keep only you as his girlfriend? I kept one girlfriend ever in my life and eventually became my wife in 2011 . Then disciopline has to play its role here. Pls sit him down and redefine his course or else I doubt if he wl be responsible future husband
Thanks a lot. God bless
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
recentelder:
As regards his phone you hv to apologise and feel remorse b4 him but he shd not take an advantage frm there anyway.

I have apologised seriously cos I know what it took him to get that phone which is not even upto 3mths old.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
@op you are obsess with him and he knows that, he is taking advantage of that too. What you did was wrong and since you have apologize I advice you to dump his azz because very soon he will dump yours
That's what I intend doing. Thanks a lot
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by tempest01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Andyblaze? "Tenk"
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
What you did was wrong;simple!...You shouldn't have dragged the phone with him, It's childish to do so, your intuition already told you he was calling the girl "with a romantic tone", So why go ahead with the dragging?... Two wrongs can not make a right, Just go and apologize to him for causing that phone to damage, Afterwards, both of you can settle your differences.
u r funny. so d phone is more important than the pain d girl is feeling cos of his cheating right? if she's not d side-chick she can go ahead and break d fone n d guy will still beg her. the foolish guy should play his game well n give the girl some respect. even in my open relationships I still give each girl her respect as she gives me mine. I can't pick another girls call in front of a girl. it's disrespect man!!!
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Obsession for 3yrs. That's a pretty long time bro.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls can someone stop loving somebody after 3years or the love wasn't there at first.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Prixus:

u r funny. so d phone is more important than the pain d girl is feeling cos of his cheating right? if she's not d side-chick she can go ahead and break d fone n d guy will still beg her. the foolish guy should play his game well n give the girl some respect. even in my open relationships I still give each girl her respect as she gives me mine. I can't pick another girls call in front of a girl. it's disrespect man!!!
The guy will beg her for what...After breaking his phone?... Then the guy must be a dullard... what she did was childish, simple!!!.
Why should a matured lady be dragging a phone with a guy?...It's wrong no matter what, The phone belongs to the guy and he may choose to give her or not
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by emmyw(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
smaallsz:

My only regret is the fact that his phone is destroyed I feel really bad. Like I said earlier I left but he came back begging. I can't cope with a cheating partner jare
Love is not voilent,but i tell you that breaking his phone shows how much you love him,as you have apologised,just leave him for a moment,i believe one day he will know your value in his life,but please know the type of people you fall in love with,make sure its someone that you gona spend the rest of your life with,its not good to play with someone's emotion. If he truely love you,he would'nt 've valued the phone more than you,and you try and be patience atimes,don't follow the things as they are immediatly. For the moment,calm down,i know how you feel but just watch his reaction for now,leter try and let him know that you are jealous because you love him. Remember God and don't go too far.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by tshegs19: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2014
chymystique:
you made a mistake by demanding for his phone and in the process smashing it. There are plenty ways to handle these kinda dudes. Anyways since the deed has already being done asin I mean the phone screen broken, I think you should give him space for now cause you bugging him now will be used against you later.. Use this period and make decisions if you still wanna be with him or not and not feeling angry with yourself, after all you didn't intentionally smash the phone.
pls share dis ways ma
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by angelsing(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
If na me baby gal u go buy me new fone or I give u de dreaded silent treatment
Just becos ur booobooo was talking to a costumer agent and I knw its MTN cus dey hv started calling pple dis days
U broke de fone just becos of dem angry
Believe u me if ur boi frnd no ask u to buy new fone for amu dat means he stil amu angry
The only thing I can pick from ur comment is Amu!...At list respect it a little bit, u can say Brother Amu...back to the issue on ground, in as much as the Bf is a cheat, the girl shud not feel bad about the broken fone..Just because u love him does not mean u shud settle for less. Am not in anyway supporting u for breaking the fone but u shud not feel sorry for it simply because he is serial cheat!
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2014
smaallsz:

Guys will always be guys. I dnt ave right over his phone yet he checks my phone anytime we meet. I feel bad already don't make me feel worse
And am not forcing him. If he wants to play let him go look for someone else. I hate being looked upon like a fool.

Walk away bae...and never turn back! NEVER...
There are many gentlemen out there...
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 20, 2014
vizboy:
what dey fuc....k

pick up the damn phone and smash it again.

The guy is a cheat

Viz boy stay there dey talk oooo.....your bf dey hammer anoda girl as you dey comment so.....

Just adding kerosene to fire......mtcheeeeeeewwwwww
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2014
You all are just quick to judge.....

Sometimes you talk to mtn and air tel customer care, you ll be forced to package yourself as a guy wella......cos they bring up a romantic tone sometimes!

Its obvious the poster has just been suspecting the guy ...so she just "assumed".......girls una Go dey give guys bad name......

Taaaaaaaaaa........not all guys are cheats!
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by 100Cents: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2014
smaallsz:
Abeg make una no jst view. I seriously need 2 hear peoples mind on this

What do you want to hear ?

Go and buy him another phone, as Christmas gift.

But first ask him if he wants to dump you...

If yes, pour him dirty water.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by 100Cents: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2014
vizboy:
what dey fuc....k

pick up the damn phone and smash it again.

The guy is a cheat

Seconded...

That's how we do it...
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by 100Cents: 4:18am On Dec 20, 2014
smaallsz:

Am not a player, never have been never will be and I dress well and decently. I ave tried discussing with him concerning the relationship but he keeps avoiding it. We are still very young dou so marriage is out of the way for now. I really don't know what his problem is. I left when I dicovered he was cheatin but he came back begging.

Please, please, I will advice you to go to market and buy a ZIP, travelling bag ZIP.

and lock up that place.. do it now..

Before you lose your respect..
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by mizjules(f): 4:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Lool opportunity for the guy to now play the victim n be mad.. Apologise to him for breaking his phone, but don't let guilt make you forget what cause the crashing of the in the first place! He's a cheater joor
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by passionate88: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2014
smaallsz:

No be small tin o. Mtn customer care now cook for people in their houses abi. I hear u
leave him...

Ps; you said s3 is costly at his level, what about your level, is it cheaper at yours?. angryangry
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by player007(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2014
smaallsz:
I have aplogised. He didn't even want 2 hear let alone listen. He jst told me 2 get out of his house.
His refusal to give you his phone already show that he has something to hide.
And believe it or not he may or may not change. But my question is are you willing to hang around to find out? I wish i could ask him wetin those girls get we you sef no get. I do believe that you Love him that's why you are looking for a solution. My advice...............Let him Go. A broken relationship is way better than a broken marriage. You deserve BETTER.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:
You all are just quick to judge.....

Sometimes you talk to mtn and air tel customer care, you ll be forced to package yourself as a guy wella......cos they bring up a romantic tone sometimes!

Its obvious the poster has just been suspecting the guy ...so she just "assumed".......girls una Go dey give guys bad name......

Taaaaaaaaaa........not all guys are cheats!
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

What do you want to hear ?

Go and buy him another phone, as Christmas gift.

But first ask him if he wants to dump you...

If yes, pour him dirty water.
Ask ke! If u b d guy will u accept. The relationship is over am just angry with myself for the smashed phone. Dats all.

And for y'all sayin it could be mtn customer care. Continue o. Diaris God
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
passionate88:
leave him...

Ps; you said s3 is costly at his level, what about your level, is it cheaper at yours?. angryangry

Its still costly at my level. Atleast fo now
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
What you did was wrong and immatured! Biko how u go dey drag phone with your guy? Or you think it is romantic or what? Will that stop him from cheating on you? Girlfrd try to be Classy mehn! You don't need all that shiit! Infact you are pushing him away sef... undecided Anyways dear....a cheat will always be a cheat! If you know you wanna live long and stay happy...you can gladly walk away...life its too short babe....
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by smaallsz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
What you did was wrong and immatured! Biko how u go dey drag phone with your guy? Or you think it is romantic or what? Will that stop him from cheating on you? Girlfrd try to be Classy mehn! You don't need all that shiit! Infact you are pushing him away sef... undecided Anyways dear....a cheat will always be a cheat! If you know you wanna live long and stay happy...you can gladly walk away...life its too short babe....

I know what I did was wrong and immatured that's why am even angry. I'll walk away surely cos I want to live long and be happy.

1 Like

Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by gsalvatore: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2014
smaallsz:
Ok 2 weeks ago I found out that my bf has been cheating on me. After everything he apologised and swore he no longer had anything 2 do with the girl dou I knew somehow that he was still in contact with her. I decided 2 ignore everythinng and give my relationship a fresh start. Fast forward......

Today I went to his house and overheard him talking to somebody in a romantic tune.lol. I asked who he was talking to like that and he said that it was a customer o. Customer ke. I then told him to give me his phone. The guy refused vehemently. Btw after that incident he never allowed me 2 touch his phone o. So a very angry me started struggling the fone with him and in the course of struggling the fone fell on the floor and the entire screen got damaged. Right now I feel very angry with myself and angry with him as well. The fone is very expensive and he just bought it less than a month ago. Somehow I feel hapi that he will feel the pain I felt bt the humanity in me feel terrible. And I forgot to mention that he called the girl three times today.

I don't know if I need advice or scolding or whatever I just want you guys to say whatever but please no insult. Tenk
He cheated on you and you forgave him (you are supposed to cut him loose), He cheats on you again then you deserve to be cheated. Do you derserve to be cheated? NO?

The guy needs to be paid in his own coins.

I will help you cheat back on him.. cheesy cool we'all even get a little bit physical after all its only natural. grin grin

Let hit him where it counts.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2014
gsalvatore:
He cheated on you and you forgave him (you are supposed to cut him loose), He cheats on you again then you deserve to be cheated. Do you derserve to be cheated? NO?

The guy needs to be paid in his own coins.

I will help you cheat back on him.. cheesy cool we'all even get a little bit physical after all its only natural. grin grin

Let hit him where it counts.

Smh grin
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by seangy4konji: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Dem ko born Oyin well to drag phone wih me.
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by gsalvatore: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
BrownKnight:

Smh grin
Trying to help a Lady out. You agree don't you?
Re: I Did Something Horrible Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
gsalvatore:
Trying to help a Lady out. You agree don't you?
lol by all means carry on wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

hh / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / 5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.