Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go (563 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go by simba1: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hi peeps pls help me i still havnt filled my jamb form.
Pls i want to know the university i can eroll for me to have a good chance of admission i am from abia thanks.

Pls dnt ignore help
Re: Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go by simba1: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls na a good samaritan shud help me na b4 i fatalise a mistake
Re: Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go by Orezy5(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
U cn go to oau medical skul. Itz one of the best universities in nigeria where u cn study medicine.

(1) (Reply)

voices from the mountain / Redeemers University TWAS Msc Scholarship Short Listed Names / FSB Yet To Pay Awardees For 2014 Scholarship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.