Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

School Of Nursing And Ur Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Of Nursing And Ur Experience (412 Views)

EDO STATE 2015/16 School Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is On Sale Now, For More / Jambites Jamb Starts March 09 & Ends march 26 Share Ur Experience N Results. / Obafemi Awolowo University Nursing And Midwifery Diplomma Form Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing And Ur Experience by lanxebony(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
The dream of every student when he/she accept his/her admission letter to school of nursing is that they will explore the world, they would feel free to socialize.

I remember when I got to my own very school, i felt relieved that at last am now free. Starting from the admin block to the toilet everything is all money. At first i thought the money was normal later most of our parents start to complain about our regular demand.

The sea uve not sail remain an unknown route to you. During orientation week, I remember the tutor telling us especially the female not to wear makeup,not to fix weavon,respect their senior collegues in school and there are punishment for disobeying those rules(dnt be suprise) e.g of those purnishment for ladies with weavon is to loose it immediately either d weavon is long or short, coming late might warrant you go for night duties in a phc and u must report to school the next morning. Lmao

New project are not funded except the student pay 4 it. Am so surprise. Abeg lets share view about ur experience in school of nursing or you have relatives there

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Knw How Many Month / Delsu Predegree And Diploma Form On Sale Now!!! / Ogun Teachers Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.