Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan (1109 Views)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London / Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by finessela: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
copied from www.woman.ng

I am a member of some women groups on Facebook, and every day I read stories from married women who are looking for advice on how to deal with the “other woman” who wants to or has already “snatched” their husbands.

Here is what many women – married or separated – do not understand, no woman can “snatch” a full grown man without his consent.

When your marriage fails or your husband decides to walk out of the marriage, it is not the fault of the other woman.

He is the one who owes you an explanation, he is the one who promised to stay with you and has broken that promise. Nobody snatched him, he left!

Never waste your time and your life fighting the other woman while she is busy building her life and making herself happy.

Women need to learn how to move ON! I see women fasting and praying and worrying themselves sick all in the name of saving a marriage that is already dead.

The man you are worrying over is busy making a new life with another woman. Why shouldn’t you move on?

Life will not automatically compensate you with good things just because your man left you for another woman. If you want to stand strong and have the best life can offer you then you first need to let go and move on! There is more to life than marriage, never waste your life over one.

Stop being the victim, be the winner! When you limit yourselves by the story of what your husband did to you, you do not have the freedom to be anything else.

Here is a link to the video of Stella’s reaction to being called a husband snatcher-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCByoh0rlX8

If “other women” go ahead and live happily ever after like this, why should you put your own life on hold because a man chose to leave you?

Note her reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

copied from www.woman.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hard bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by bwideity: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
It is easier to say but hard to do, why do people cry when their love one suddenly disappear? when you love someone then it is hard to move on, cos this is not a case of on and off.

Just pray and do all you can to save your marriage before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by mutter(f): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Stella is every bit a woman. Fierce and hard working but a real woman, feminine to the core. Any man could fall for her she is worth it.
Absolutely right. Nobody was born with the name of another person on his head.
You have to work on a relationship
and if it does not work...
Love is not by force.
Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by ntbaby(f): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmm,ok o.noted
Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
finessela:

copied from www.woman.ng

I am a member of some women groups on Facebook, and every day I read stories from married women who are looking for advice on how to deal with the “other woman” who wants to or has already “snatched” their husbands.

Here is what many women – married or separated – do not understand, no woman can “snatch” a full grown man without his consent.

When your marriage fails or your husband decides to walk out of the marriage, it is not the fault of the other woman.

He is the one who owes you an explanation, he is the one who promised to stay with you and has broken that promise. Nobody snatched him, he left!

Never waste your time and your life fighting the other woman while she is busy building her life and making herself happy.

Women need to learn how to move ON! I see women fasting and praying and worrying themselves sick all in the name of saving a marriage that is already dead.

The man you are worrying over is busy making a new life with another woman. Why shouldn’t you move on?

Life will not automatically compensate you with good things just because your man left you for another woman. If you want to stand strong and have the best life can offer you then you first need to let go and move on! There is more to life than marriage, never waste your life over one.

Stop being the victim, be the winner! When you limit yourselves by the story of what your husband did to you, you do not have the freedom to be anything else.

Here is a link to the video of Stella’s reaction to being called a husband snatcher-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCByoh0rlX8

If “other women” go ahead and live happily ever after like this, why should you put your own life on hold because a man chose to leave you?

Note her reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

copied from www.woman.ng

I agree. Nigeran women love to carry the burden of their marriages on their heads yet the man is said to be the Head doing what?

Its not a bad thing to pray over your marriage but it makes perfect sense if couples, not just the woman, have such mentality together. Makng a marriage work is a collective effort. Truly, all those fasting and praying brouhaha just makes women st.upid as their husbands gallivant about with different women. #praying over a dead horse#

1 Like

Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by Evina(f): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
So is she insinuating that she n Daniel are the Nigerian Brangelina? Na so Tiwa n her husband wan form Queen Bey n Jay Z, with that pathetic and failed divorce stunt they pulled.

Naija celebrities so insecure! Always want to be in the shadows of Hollywood.
Re: What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
i've always felt it was an insult to the man when people say he was snatched by a certain lady. what kind of man gets snatched away?
if u got married to a docile, unassuming mannequin that walks away with anyone that says 'come', arent u lucky to be rid of him?

its very stupid to say someone snatched ur husband. no full grown man can be snatched!!!! period
you lost him
he left you
he was not snatched.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy That TV. It's Harmful To Your Kids. Read This. / Will I Regret Not Dating Her / I Can't Marry An Undergraduate, No Love In This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.