Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] (30659 Views)

Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Christmas Tragedy As Medical Doctor Dies In Inferno / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by lalasticlala(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Six persons were on Thursday burnt to death at Anyamkor community in Gboko Local government area of Benue State after inferno engulfed their house around 11 pm.

DAILY POST learnt that the affected persons include a father, mother and their four children.

According to an eyewitness, “neighbours were able to rescue others living in the same building, thinking every body was out, only to discover this morning that a whole family has been burnt beyond recognition”.

The police had taken the remains of the deceased persons to Gboko mortuary.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/19/midnight-inferno-roasts-family-six-death-benue-photos/

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by kowema(f): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Village witches at work....Them don barnish dem from Spirit world from entering 2015.chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by holatin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
December death.
God no let me and my family Ve a taste of it.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by LordMecuzy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chai My Very Own Benue.

Rest In Peace. really painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by tempest01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Too bad
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by dguizman(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
RIP

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by hungryboy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
rip
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Lilamartedi(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
shocked
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by justynneke(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Odun n lo sopin baba rere
Fi iso re so mi o , toko tomo
Ohun ti o pawa lekun o lodun titun
Mama je ko sele si wa o baba rere

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by philips70(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
kowema:
Village witches at work....Them don barnish dem from Spirit world from entering 2015.chai!!

It's APC's handwork to bring down Jonathan's government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by condralbede(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
So sad...R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by malbro(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is why am stayin in pakistan...evil every wia

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Young03(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
My question is wat caused d fire outbreak....well
RIP to d dead
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by LordMecuzy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
hungryboy:

Why na
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Pillars1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
So Sad
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by hungryboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
December death.
God no let me and my family Ve a taste of it.
.That family believed in God too, and might even have prayed this same prayer,God is like a lottery, everybody buys the tickets but there are very few winners

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by femi4: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
@lalasticlala
How does that photo link with the story?

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by LordMecuzy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Babprosper20(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
oh JESUS! what a painfull death for those..God have mercy on their souls
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by salamij(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
o
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Samchelsea(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
RIP to them
Come to think of this practice of leaving hot charcoal under the bed cos of the cold weather was a norm back then in the village when we travelled for Xmas...thank God for us sha
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
R.I.P
What a horrible wat to die.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by uwakwekamubu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
philips70:

It's APC's handwork to bring down Jonathan's government.

another PDP addict........ .......
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Blackchampion(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP wia re d remaining photos na
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by SeuIn(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
RIP To the dead.

I'm still wondering what exactly the over 50 people (including the amputee!) gathered there to do?
Gather enough rumor for the beer parlor Gist?
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by patriotic007: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by NAJALYN: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
May the departed rest in perfect peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by abagnalie: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
A won bad people.may their soul rest peace

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Ezedon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
What a pity, in this xmas period
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
When i read things like this i found so many reasons to draw close to Almight God and make sure i keep his commandment. We are really in the last days., things are happening. May their soul rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
oh my GOD!!

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by periphetes: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
May almighty God protect us from sudden death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.