Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched (43956 Views)

JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Two Students In Court For Stealing Recharge Cards From Cripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by hungryboy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by BUSHHUNTER: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
TOPIC WITHOUT PICTURES IS LIKE BEER BOTTLE WITHOUT LIQUID.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by dridowu: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm so sad, boko haram giving good people bad name
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by akashi01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
this story is a lie,I was a witness,It was just one girl and she even came with a guy,people suspected she was a suicide bomber and they were throwing stones at her..NOTE: not two girls but one,not sure if she was a student sha,and she wasn't even crossing the mosque, she was entering the mosque directly... so OP please research before posting crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by merits(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
hahahaha
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
I live in d hrt beat of minna but never heard ds News, I knw b4 tmrw my pple will call me dat wat I'm I still doing in d North.....
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Pls, how many years is QS in minna

5.. I am not student there tho
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmm
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by mistabiola: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.

#Gbam
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by chi4ik(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
this is getting serious o. psalm 35
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Godfullsam(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dont blame those worshipers for there action .
A proverb says "d person wey crazy man kill im father, if im see mechanic he go run" grin

4 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by corektchic: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
5yrs
omokugbor4real:
Any Quantity Surveying student online, should pls tell me the numbers of year their course of study takes in minna. Its very important pls
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.
but 90%of terrorists are Muslims

Taliban

Boko haram

Isis

Can't be far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by thorpido(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
akashi01:
this story is a lie,I was a witness,It was just one girl and she even came with a guy,people suspected she was a suicide bomber and they were throwing stones at her..NOTE: not two girls but one,not sure if she was a student sha,and she wasn't even crossing the mosque, she was entering the mosque directly... so OP please research before posting crap
The guy wey follow am wear hijab too?

Everyone is a suspect at such a time as this.Better safe than sorry(late).

2 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Jedix(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
xtervaganza:
but 90%of terrorists are Muslims

Taliban

Boko haram

Isis

Can't be far from the truth
really oya give me names of members that are Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by ojotu4real(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Any Quantity Surveying student online, should pls tell me the numbers of year their course of study takes in minna. Its very important pls
5 years
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by akashi01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
thorpido:
The guy wey follow am wear hijab too?

Everyone is a suspect at such a time as this.Better safe than sorry(late).
he wasn't wearing hijab
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by dipopooo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm islam religion of peace indeed

2 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by cupidhero(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
One place a person rocking hijab should feel safe is the same place that they were almost mobbed and killed.
Thats bad!

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by mazzi: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't like this
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:

Any course is 5 years in any FUT, to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by sanerugwei: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why do people put themselves in bondage in the name of religion. Why dress like ninja or masquerade even in the hot sun. True religion is a relationship with Jehova and not in outward appearance. That thing needs to be regulated just as it was done here in France.

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by NgreportsBlog(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
umaryusuf:

Two female undergraduate students of the Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna, Friday, were nearly lynched to death by irate members of the public when they were suspected and accused of being suicide bombers.

The students who were dressed in hijab (Islamic apparel for women) were returning to resume school when some members of the public at Central mosque Minna raised alarm that the two ladies were suspected to be suicide bombers.

Eye witness said that the two victims who were dressed covering all their bodies and faces were trying to walk across the frontage of the mosque when the jumat prayers were about to be said.

Their mode of dressing and the bags they were carrying attracted the attention of other worshippers and this led to the raising of alarm but for Police intervention the two ladies would have been lynched to death. One of the victims was injured by the irate crowd and she is currently receiving treatment from Police Clinic in Minna.

When contacted Niger State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ibrahim Gambari confirmed the incident but said that the two victims were wrongly accused.

“When the attention of our men on duty was drawn to the ladies, they were subjected to bodily search and their bags also whisked and nothing incriminating were found on them. We were able to establish that the two of them are returning students of FUT Minna. Their mode of dressing made people to suspect them.

“It took the timely intervention of our men as members of the public had started to beat up one of the ladies leading to the point of sustaining some injuries and she is being treated at the Police Clinic,” Gambari state.

The Police spokesman, who decried the mob action of members of the public, advised that Police should be allowed to do their work after complaint must have been lodged.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/minna-two-students-hijab-nearly-mobbed/
http://ngreports.com/exposed-see-latest-tricks-abuja-big-girls-use-to-catch-rich-men/
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
QS is a 5 year course anywhere in nigeria. Fut minna is not an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by justplainpaul(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
. Its 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Michmat(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
God help us o futmx student. BH no go see us oo
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by galadima77(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
Na muslim mob Muslim..
If na christain mob muslim now,d whole country for don dey tensed..funny religion..

who wan die?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jarus:

Any course is 5 years in any FUT, to the best of my knowledge.
This your response is very pedestrian.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sard:
The people are just being vigilant. Everybody in hijab is a suspect.
You cant keep dressing like a masquerade and expect people not be suspecting you. angry

No be small thing my brother....if you see the way I dey increase my footsteps any time I see them...them self go begin laugh...who wan die

3 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by lexsals4real(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Pls, how many years is QS in minna
5 years BTECH
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by fapcrook(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
sanerugwei:
Why do pple put themselves in bandage in the name of religion. Why dress like ninja or masquerade even in the hot sun. True religion is a relationship with Jehova and not in outward appearance. That thing needs to be regulated just as it was done here in France.
who says people in hijab are in bondange? Sorry bros, they are not, many prefer them than those in only bra and pant, transparent cloths, or mini skirts or vests, half naked people on d streets. The type of Hijab one wears depends on the level of your iman mening faith. I love women who cover their unclothedness

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.