Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched (43838 Views)

JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Two Students In Court For Stealing Recharge Cards From Cripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by PehaKaso: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you cause.
For trying to Islamise others when GMB never enter Aso Rock
Am a Muslim
Am a terrorist.

Little wonder, you have turned Director General, Buhari Campaign Organisation.
Now we know why you hate GEJ so much. It's not that he failed but because of ur fanatic & extremist religous intolerance.
#NIGERIA on the brink

3 Likes

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by JayJustus(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2014
ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS...okay, bye!!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

Yes, including the terrorists that massacred 100+ sch. stdnts in pakistan; that killed thousands and are still killing scores of hapless nigerians in north east nigeria; that behead hapless civilians in syria & iraq in the name of a 'god'; that murdered scores of civilians on transit in kenya e.t.c. undecided
YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IF I SEE PRACTICING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THOSE THAT MEANS YOUR GOD ORDER YOU TO DO IT
IF YOU SEE ANY MUSLIM KILLING BEHEADING THAT IS NOT THE PRACTICE OF ISLAM
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2014
jamst:

why should dat happen
because..minimal stuffs happen like this in d past and people get killed..
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2014
I thank God everyday I wasn't born into a muslim home. Wiv what is known about Muhammed, I can't imagine such person as my role model. I have said it. Terrorism will never end. Till thy Kingdom comes. People follow the founder of their religion. As Christians we are meant to behave christlike. Perhaps if jesus was a war monger. Fighting wars and killing people,marrying many wives or commited paedophilia, just maybe Christians would behave like him. So what this terrorist are doing is far beyond what anybody can comprehend. It will never end because the foundation was faulty. A good religious leader have good religious followers. I am just happy that they are beginning to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood.

When they were bombing churches on Christmas day and killing Christians. They did not say anything. The ones that talked were secretly rejoicing in their homes.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2014
tola9ja:

TO UNDERSTAND THE QURAN AND THE TEACHINGS OF THE PROPHET BECAUSE IT ALL TEACHES PEACE
but the elders sau seeing is believing. Just take a look at the north. A predominantly Islamic environment where they majorly practice Islamic doctrines
as a matter of fact they hold the quoran in high esteem than the constitution and look at how peaceful and tranquil it is compared to the east $ West where religion is relatively liberal
The difference is so clear
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by joeyekembele: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Wal wal wal wal wal. The story made me laugh in Islam. But why should the Muslim be afraid of death through Muslim? Don't they wanna go and meet the schemer (SAW) in their Aljena? Every Muslim is a potential terrorist jor. Every lion is a carnival. I Feel uncomfortable when I meet them at public places. Masquerades.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2014
derrick333:

Ur foolishness don enta super, y can't u reason lik a human for 1s? ?

I bet he reasons better than u, its a simple thruth, if na muslim lynch christian naija for dey tensed too, why dontwe just call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2014
sanerugwei:

We are talking about security of lives here...though human life means nothing to you ppeople.
This one has started threatening. Next you pole will start bombing and other violence stuff.
Yet you shout peace...or is it pieces or pass.

Your level of intelligence is amusing.

By the way how did u reachg the conxlusion on what religion iam of ?

You seek to instigate violence and not propagate peace, why? Is your life that troubled?Go for deliverance

Your type will never be leaders, amen.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xklucvG: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerians will continue to kill themselves and die in ignorance until they realise that this Allah or Johavah is the name of the God of the arabs and the jews, and we are in no way connected to them. Every tongue or language has a name for God. The African muslims and christians claim Abraham as their father, this Abraham is not black, nor African. This is bullshit 4k Islam, Christainity, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus, Mohammed 4k all of them. Africans, think ask questions get out of darkness.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Slitz(f): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
The hypocrisy of people is Surprising! May Allah grant us Sabr to bear the tough times..Well can you be blamed? you pick and choose from your scriptures that which suits you and turn a blind eye to that which doesn't. "Verily you would be reminded of that which u used to do!"

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xklucvG: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
but the elders sau seeing is believing. Just take a look at the north. A predominantly Islamic environment where they majorly practice Islamic doctrines
as a matter of fact they hold the quoran in high esteem than the constitution and look at how peaceful and tranquil it is compared to the east $ West where religion is relatively liberal
You are right the Boko Haram sect is the true muslim.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Hembelembe: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2014
If they can't BAN the hiijab, a trasparent one should be introduced. IMO
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by bumeks(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2014
derrick333:

Ur foolishness don enta super, y can't u reason lik a human for 1s? ?
but is d simple truth
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by joeyekembele: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2014
@tola9ja, it seems you guys don't study the evil book called qoran well. It baffles me when I see a post that the qoran preaches peace. Take time to study both the qoran and the Hadith. They enjoined u to kill anyone who turns away from Islam, kill anyone who defame Mohammed and his false teachings, kill anyone who comes to an Islam community to preach other faith, qoran 4:15, if a fornicator confesses, confine him or her to their houses until they die, stoning an adulterer who confesses to death. Do u remember the battle of Bani when Mohammed took captive women and children when he attacked Bani Al- Mus- Taliq? And so many evils. Study well
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
TAKE A LOOK AT THE SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT THEY HAVE THE HIGH RATE OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION RAPE, KIDNAPPERS ,FRAUDSTERS , BABY FACTORIES E.T.C
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Rowcrime: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2014
This might stop others from wearing the hijab for now. (R)
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2014
It's time for bomb detecting device to be provided to religious institutions and public places to avoid this kind of situations. All these rapist on the prowl will now use this as an excuse to start stripping of their cloths at the slightest opportunity .
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by SAMBARRY: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2014
tola9ja:
TAKE A LOOK AT THE SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT THEY HAVE THE HIGH RATE OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION RAPE, KIDNAPPERS ,FRAUDSTERS , BABY FACTORIES E.T.C
those can certainly not ne Christians . Those ones are just indulging themselves and engaging in debauchery and good enough they are just random peeps who don't identify themselves with any religion

they don't say alahuakbar or jesus is Lord after raping or committing havoc
you get the drift

this ones (boko boys. Your brothers) chant what you chant in the mosque after committing atrocities

So there's a difference between criminals and religiously mad peeps. Those in the south and East commit crime for commercial purposes those in the north (your people) claim God sent them

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by peachafrique1(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Every course in FUT minna takes 5 years.
omokugbor4real:
Any Quantity Surveying student online, should pls tell me the numbers of year their course of study takes in minna. Its very important pls
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by mikron(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
what is this shocked

how the hell do they feel comfortable in that black curtain shocked
My broda ask me o

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
y can't if you know them.

Stop finding dirt in distilled water
d last thing to be regarded as clean, even mohammed was a paedophile

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
When will you've a brain transplant, cus having no brain is so bad for you.

Read your bible before quoting any of my religion post

My opinion was aired without resulting to your brain this or dat but since you ve decided to be dragged in d mud like your cursed forefathers, I won't hesitate to oblige you fool.

Baba e lo need brain transplant u know. A child of cursed and yoked family. Na God go fire ur father poverty stricken head as you mentioned Bible................Let me tell you how you look like in d midst of your Islam inventors, You-black muslims are like black slaves in d midst of their white masters...

Each time you fools travelled to that bleeped up Saudi- Holy land indeed, ve u noticed how those your Islam inventors look at you-Black muslims................
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2014
what does hijab actually signifies? If the soul is pure the body don't need covering too much.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Ekken: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sard:
The people are just being vigilant. Everybody in hijab is a suspect.
You cant keep dressing like a masquerade and expect people not be suspecting you. angry
you are the cause, CAN & GEJ will not achieve their aim insha Allah, I'm a muslim & not a terrorist
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Ekken: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bridgetown:
Who does hijab actually signifies? If the soul is pure the body don't need covering too much.
is that what is inside bible? Fool
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Tmissy3000(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
If u want hijab to be banned Vote for Buahri.. Hit like if u want hijab to be banned!!!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
joeyekembele:
@tola9ja, it seems you guys don't study the evil book called qoran well. It baffles me when I see a post that the qoran preaches peace. Take time to study both the qoran and the Hadith. They enjoined u to kill anyone who turns away from Islam, kill anyone who defame Mohammed and his false teachings, kill anyone who comes to an Islam community to preach other faith, qoran 4:15, if a fornicator confesses, confine him or her to their houses until they die, stoning an adulterer who confesses to death. Do u remember the battle of Bani when Mohammed took captive women and children when he attacked Bani Al- Mus- Taliq? And so many evils. Study well
thanks am tired of the devils book jare imagine see what we muslim use to hide in quran

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15) grin LOL

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

numbers 31:7
They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man.

Matthew 10:34-35Amplified Bible (AMP)

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [a]newly married wife from her mother-in-law—

1 Samuel 15:3Amplified Bible (AMP)

3 Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have; do not spare them, [b]but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Agrika: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
BinghiNya:
christian terrorists KKK, CIA, KGB, Sinn Fein, Lord Resistance Army etc
CIA? KGB? Christian terrorist groups? Lols...Abeg no talk ds thing for public
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Agrika: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
tola9ja:
thanks am tired of the devils book jare imagine see what we muslim use to hide in quran

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15) grin LOL

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

numbers 31:7
They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man.

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [a]newly married wife from her mother-in-law—

1 Samuel 15:3Amplified Bible (AMP)

3 Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have; do not spare them, [b]but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

You really are trying in vain to smear Christianity but what u don't understand is that christians read the bible with "sense", them know which one be idioms, which one be parable and which one be actual words...ok if truly some passages in d bible are violent,...when was the last time u heard a xtian bombed a mosque or attacked a group of muslims...and please don't mention the isrealis and Westerners cos u nd I know they are not christians
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Hero10001: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
pillan:
okay
Good!
Happy xmas in advance!
Are you coming over?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Agrika:

You really are trying in vain to smear Christianity but what u don't understand is that christians read the bible with "sense", them know which one be idioms, which one be parable and which one be actual words...ok if truly some passages in d bible are violent,...when was the last time u heard a xtian bombed a mosque or attacked a group of muslims...and please don't mention the isrealis and Westerners cos u nd I know they are not christians
like these one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.