Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Screening Invite From PSIN - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screening Invite From PSIN (14230 Views)

Psin 2nd Cbt / Psin Invite Rolling In / Screening Invite From PSIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by emmsana: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Left Lagos this morning, moving closer to Lokoja now. Schedule for 6pm tomorrow
Pls for those who will be sitting for their test in the morning let the afternoon and evening candidate have a clue of what it's look like. Thanks
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Gherrokid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
tafrica:

I am IIA and invited. I had to login to see I was actually invited. The msg wasn't pushed in to my smartphone, don't know why. Perhaps u login and carefully check ur inbox.

Is there an information on a candidate's profile on d portal to show that he/she has been shortlisted/invited for the test?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
tafrica:

I am IIA and invited. I had to login to see I was actually invited. The msg wasn't pushed in to my smartphone, don't know why. Perhaps u login and carefully check ur inbox.

U meant u applied lecturer officer IIA (General studies-Mathematics)?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by iamtheprincipal: 1:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Any of the applicants for Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences' position that have got invite. Please, indicate!
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 29, 2014
its a shame there is no format yet, but from what i gathered its Verbal, quantitative, logic and current affairs. Those writing today Goodluck to you all and please do let us know whassup!
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Akexstinger(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Has anybody gotten an IV for the fire technician position with d directorate of service?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by ElDeeVee(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2014
good luck 2 those writing 2day...pls come back and tel us wat u saw
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by naira0(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Hello ppl, wats wt ds PSIN. I jst got an invitation fr cbt but I dnt fully undstnd d idea. Is ds PSIN like ASCON, ITF etcm
Can sombdy react to this.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by AngelicaDivine(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
You can get free public service sample question here http://jobmasternigeria.org/sample-public-service-job-test-questions-answers/
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nnaomaog(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
emmsana:
Left Lagos this morning, moving closer to Lokoja now. Schedule for 6pm tomorrow
Pls for those who will be sitting for their test in the morning let the afternoon and evening candidate have a clue of what it's look like. Thanks
Ope to hia from you wot d questions wia like.tnxx
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2014
I just got the invite twice in my e-mail after I have logged in to the website yesterday twice. If u've not got the invite, try and log in into ur account on the website and u may see ur invite in ur e-mail afterwards. Can u imagine I'm just receiving my invite now for a test on Wednesday?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by 3ribalmarks: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Please share your experiences if you took the 8AM Test.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by slim002: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
has anyone written already? please share your experience. it could go a long way to help others. one love
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by slim002: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2014
has amyone written? pls share ur experience
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by 3ribalmarks: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na wa oh 2pm and no response from those that have don theirs, kilo nsele?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by samtheman: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
3ribalmarks:
Na wa oh 2pm and no response from those that have don theirs, kilo nsele?

Ok, let me give u only one expo on current affairs, who is d current cbn governor
And if u bribe me i will give u 10.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
samtheman:

Ok, let me give u only one expo on current affairs, who is d current cbn governor
And if u bribe me i will give u 10.

Thanks alot for ur answer but we don't really need the questions, we just need the areas where the questions were asked. Are the areas current affairs, verbal and quatitative reasonings or it's GMAT? Pls, help us by answering this.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
busuyem:

Thanks alot for ur answer but we don't really need the questions, we just need the areas where the questions were asked. Are the areas current affairs, verbal and quatitative reasonings or it's GMAT? Pls, help us by answering this.
som simple maths(if 7x+10=44, wht is 7x-10), hard eng, foreign affairs(which country gain independent 2014) n cmputr(who is microsoft CEO)
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Has anyone receive 2nd invitatn yet..(Oral interview)?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by yusufhaji(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
eaccyboy:
Has anyone receive 2nd invitatn yet..(Oral interview)?
chairman its too early for that na. What was ur score?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by yusufhaji(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
What do u think is the fate of those who scored
between 30 and 40. Also what is their cut off
mark for this test?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
eaccyboy:
som simple maths(if 7x+10=44, wht is 7x-10), hard eng, foreign affairs(which country gain independent 2014) n cmputr(who is microsoft CEO)

Thanks friend 4 ur answers. Does the English questns involve comprehension passages or it's only synonyms and antonyms?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by upengineer: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
I missed my test, will they allow me write next week. Do they allow people who missed their test date to write
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
yusufhaji:
chairman its too early for that na. What was ur score?
I was among dose who did our own on paper so we dnt kw our scores...our system of hacked my sombody I was able to answr Q12 wen its hapen n I had 15%...we stil expctin to hear frm dem
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gherrokid:

Is there an information on a candidate's profile on d portal to show that he/she has been shortlisted/invited for the test?

Please kindly let me know how you were able to checkif you were invited or not from the portal since one didnt get email invite.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by slim002: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2014
yusufhaji:
What do u think is the fate of those who scored
between 30 and 40. Also what is their cut off
mark for this test?

well, according to what the bald-man that addressed us on monday before the test said, the cut off is 60%.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by yusufhaji(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
slim002:

well, according to what the bald-man that addressed us on monday before the test said, the cut off is 60%.
nawa o! So what's the faith of we that scored btw 30 and 40?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by slim002: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
yusufhaji:
nawa o! So what's the faith of we that scored btw 30 and 40?

wink one just still need to be very (+ve) @ da moment. I believe if they are going to be fair with the whole recruitment thing (i.e without political factors), they should look at the % of pass/failure and try to adjust the pass-mark initially specified. besides the test period isn't over yet. it shall be well by God's grace cool
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nmezi1: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
naira0:
Hello ppl, wats wt ds PSIN. I jst got an invitation fr cbt but I dnt fully undstnd d idea. Is ds PSIN like ASCON, ITF etcm
Can sombdy react to this.
Yes PSIN and ASCON are the two institutions under the office of the chief of civil service saddled if the responsiblity of capacity building for those in the service and governance. But as it regards dis job test, they are conducting the aptitude test on behalf of PTI.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by yusufhaji(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
slim002:

wink one just still need to be very (+ve) @ da moment. I believe if they are going to be fair with the whole recruitment thing (i.e without political factors), they should look at the % of pass/failure and try to adjust the pass-mark initially specified. besides the test period isn't over yet. it shall be well by God's grace cool
ameen bro and thanks for the words of encouragement.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
slim002:

chimooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I dnt even kw ma score dat mk It worst..bt in God I trust
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Joe82834(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls I have filled the form and tried applying as well. I can't find any such thing as application successful on my profile. If I click on my application, I only see lecturer officer II A but doesn't tell for certain if I have completed the application process or if I should complete it. Need help on this please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Workforce Recruiting Management Trainees Aptitude Test / Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Vacancies @ Marie Stopes Nigeria - November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.