Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Screening Invite From PSIN - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screening Invite From PSIN (14212 Views)

Psin 2nd Cbt / Psin Invite Rolling In / Screening Invite From PSIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nnaomaog(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Any Info on result?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2015
nnaomaog:
Any Info on result?
Yes, na onli me pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nnaomaog(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

na why ur user nam be stinggy...lolz

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
nnaomaog:
na why ur user nam be stinggy...lolz
Lol
What was your score?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

"na why ur user nam be stinggy...lolz"
Hahahahahahahahaha am telling u...am stil hopin ooooo I did twice 1st wt d system got 15% of 9/14 n covrtin it to 100 wl gv me 64.3% as dey said, if dey use it d 2nd was paper type due to network failure wch I dnt kw my score yet..F.. Worried mehn..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
eaccyboy:
Hahahahahahahahaha am telling u...am stil hopin ooooo I did twice 1st wt d system got 15% of 9/14 n covrtin it to 100 wl gv me 64.3% as dey said, if dey use it d 2nd was paper type due to network failure wch I dnt kw my score yet..F.. Worried mehn..

Remain mak u dey pray to ur god oo, beht y una dey hack system too, ehnnn? angry tongue

U get idea of cut-off %?
I dey fear ooo, I pray mak pple nor pass well cos na 48.33 I score. I b beta olodo embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Is there any group that is yet to write test yet?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by abeyluve: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
busuyem:
Is there any group that is yet to write test yet?
Madam what did u score? i thougt u were invited?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by GenerousLord: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2015
eaccyboy:
LoL. You're a very funny dude. How will they use an incomplete test to calculate your final score? The total number of questions were 60. So, it's definitely gonna be your PBT.
That test was crazy, though. Twasn't that difficult, but was time demanding. Yet they gave 60 questions for 30 mins.

I think the cut off mark would likely be 40% and above, or most likely 45% and above. Most definitely, it's gonna be based on the level of performance from each specific batch.

Batch 1f here

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Remain mak u dey pray to ur god oo, beht y una dey hack system too, ehnnn? angry tongue

U get idea of cut-off %?
I dey fear ooo, I pray mak pple nor pass well cos na 48.33 I score. I b beta olodo embarassed cry
he no easy bros..n dis na Fed jab d cut-off wl nt b high n depend on ppl's performance bt Naija boys too no book ooo n dose dat wrote 2-3times dose guys already kw som of d anwrs bc it was a repeated Q..I saw just Q14 n dnt kw wht lys ahead..I took d part A on system bt dey brought part B for d paper test..am very sure of 20 answrs bt d rest I just dey select Base On Believe.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
eaccyboy:
he no easy bros..n dis na Fed jab d cut-off wl nt b high n depend on ppl's performance bt Naija boys too no book ooo n dose dat wrote 2-3times dose guys already kw som of d anwrs bc it was a repeated Q..I saw just Q14 n dnt kw wht lys ahead..I took d part A on system bt dey brought part B for d paper test..am very sure of 20 answrs bt d rest I just dey select Base On Believe.

No one would imagine d system will mess up again na, so den no go fit peep unanswered questions.

GenerousLord:

LoL. You're a very funny dude. How will they use an incomplete test to calculate your final score? The total number of questions were 60. So, it's definitely gonna be your PBT.
That test was crazy, though. Twasn't that difficult, but was time demanding. Yet they gave 60 questions for 30 mins.
I think the cut off mark would likely be 40% and above, or most likely 45% and above. Most definitely, it's gonna be based on the level of performance from each specific batch.
Batch 1f here

I hope they peg it at 45. 1D here

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
abeyluve:
Madam what did u score? i thougt u were invited?

We were not shown our results when we finished the test that day. I wonder why. I did mine on Tuesday.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
GenerousLord:

Batch 1f here
accordin to dem now..bt anyhw I wl b invited for d nxt interview..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
busuyem:

We were not shown our results when we finished the test that day. I wonder why. I did mine on Tuesday.
Obviously you didn't finish ahead of time. If you had, you would have seen an option to 'check result' after 'submitting'.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Obviously you didn't finish ahead of time. If you had, you would have seen an option to 'check result' after 'submitting'.

I finished and submitted but no result was displayed after clicking on submit button. The same thing happens to everyone in my batch.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
busuyem:

I finished and submitted but no result was displayed after clicking on submit button. The same thing happens to everyone in my batch.
I see.... though 'view/check result' was displayed on screen for those who wrote on monday.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by GenerousLord: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Finishing or not finishing ahead of time has nothing to do with her not seeing her score.
I didn't finish ahead of time (time elapsed when I was on number 51), yet I saw my score.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
GenerousLord:

Finishing or not finishing ahead of time has nothing to do with her not seeing her score.
I didn't finish ahead of time (time elapsed when I was on number 51), yet I saw my score.

Owkayy..
Did you click to see result or it brought it automatically at "time's up?"
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by GenerousLord: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Owkayy..
Did you click to see result or it brought it automatically at "time's up?"
I clicked to view result.
Looking forward to the next stage smiley
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by stinggy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
GenerousLord:

I clicked to view result.
Looking forward to the next stage smiley
Toor, you should understand the point I was trying to make then.

Sure, we'll both make it through bro smiley
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by GenerousLord: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Toor, you should understand the point I was trying to make then.

Sure, we'll both make it through bro smiley
Sure, we will smiley
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Slexd: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
busuyem:

d realisd dia was no need showing result. other factors such as reflecting federal character wil hav to b consider in d final selection for interview,so d had to hide d scores frm candidate,nt to discredit d proces. God grace is surfient for us.let keep on praying to GOD and bliev he has done it
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nduline: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Any info as per the next stage
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by ElDeeVee(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls is d test still on?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nduline: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Any info as per the next stage?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
nduline:
Any info as per the next stage?
a friend of mine got 2nd invitation 2day 17/01/2015 arnd 6pm..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
I just received the second invite too.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
got same text for another test next week wednesday.....
Jah Bless
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by nduline: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
I also got mine too for Wed... what should we expect in terms of question area?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=nduline post=29887139]I also got mine too for Wed... what should we expect in terms of question area?
[/q (uote]on ma way mehn..jst receive mine too..for wht to expect omo na jst God ooo
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by McISRAEL(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
I received an invitation too but the time is confusing. According to the text I received on Sunday,exam time is 1pm. But I also received a mail yesterday night and the exam on It is 8am. I'll be dere by 7am anyway.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
cry cry guys hw was d 2nd CBT..I finised bt could nt chck my result..I no wan faint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army? / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime / Sample Application Letter For Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.