Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please (2733 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Ciaralover(f): 12:41am On Aug 13, 2006
i aint gon lie but when i am hungry, i cry myself to Bed!!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by toosyno(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2006
I forget abt food and think of sumtin else,
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by kiki(f): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2006
i go to sleep
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Idekeson(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2006
I find something to eat. The natural thing to do
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Remmzy(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2006
[b]mostly when am on computer i don't feel hunger but once i log out, hunger turns me into a clown. 'damn it am hungry, mama mi ooo' sad[/b]Move out or die crying grin
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by my2cents(m): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2006
Ummmm,

I eat undecided undecided

Perhaps the topic of the thread is poorly worded? Now, if you meant what I do when I am hungry but have no means of "curing" the hunger, e he, na dat time u dey talk grin I go to sleep watching TV grin
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by ikamefa(f): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2006
@ topic
find anything around me thats edible tongue, thats why i aint good at dieting
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by desiree(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2006
I fix something to eat.
If it's too late to eat, i make a cup of tea.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by babaibadan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2006
I eat. (rephrase the topic)
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by eslynera(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2006
find sumn to eat, if not, then keep your tummy starvin to death. grin
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Coco29(f): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2006
Ciaralover:

i aint gon lie but when i am hungry, i cry myself to Bed!!

do u mean if u are hungry and have nothing , or hungry in general

i have a cup of tea depending on the time of night, day time i can go all day with out eating
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by mamaput(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2006
I go and sleep because i can get in a real bad mood.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by iice(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2006
Find something to eat
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Ciaralover(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2006
na guys i mean when u have nothing to eat!!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by babaibadan(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2006
@ciaralover
now u are talking.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by nike4luv(f): 1:35am On Aug 15, 2006
have nothing to eat? thats impossible!, never happened, its only if you don't want to cook,

um, walk around the house or lie down
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Teezy(f): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2006
Uuhhmm i usually go get my ass some food. duhhh

Ciaralover:

I cant ever run out of food lol
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by ikamefa(f): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2006
Ciaralover:

then am gon drink gallons and gallon of water
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by mamaput(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2006
I cant run out of food , but i have never been that hungry that i will eat anything or everything.So i just go and sleep and the next day buy what i want, or go to a friends house to see what she cooked.
I go hungry many times.Because i do not eat the same as my kids.
All that Pasta, pizza, sausages stuff i do not like it.
Or healthy bread.,salad and yogurts not even icecreams
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Coco29(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2006
Teezy:

Uuhhmm i usually go get my ass some food. duhhh

I can't ever run out of food lol

i can remember one day( in England) when i had left my husband i had no where to go and nothing to eat, i had the kids as well so i went to the bathroom of park and cried for about 30min, the kids were hungry and i had no friends, only a crazy man trying to kill me oh i cried. cry cry cry cry

so never say never.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Coco29(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ciaralover sweetie u have nights like that cry
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by UsherGurl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2006
well i think that drinking water can make it
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Ciaralover(f): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2006
Yes Coco sometimes when me and my mother fight she wont buy food for two months or soo, so i just go to bed and sleep bcuz i got no job!!But sometimes if i wanna go to my friends house she stopped me cause she is punishing me!!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Coco29(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2006
Ciaralover:

Yes Coco sometimes when me and my mother fight she wont buy food for two months or soo, so i just go to bed and sleep bcuz i got no job!!But sometimes if i want to go to my friends house she stopped me cause she is punishing me!!

oh baby girl i feel ya i had the same prob when i was living with my mother. cry cry

the trick is to let her think that she is winning the fight, it is a case of "u have to lick ass before u can kick ass" cheesy and hide food for a rainy day, i use to hide tins of corn,fish,what ever i could find i use to hide.
keep ya chin up sweetie.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Akinagirl(f): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2006
i eat, what do you mean what would you do if you eat eat, thats the normal thing to do,

but if i dont have acess to food i just drink water and go to bed.
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by biomic(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2006
haba, eat of course but if there is no food sleep it helps. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Hugoboi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2006
I eat!!!. But in the absence of anything edible,I'd wish i were dead!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Hugoboi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2006
This might sound funny,but in addition to wishing i were dead,I go for a reallyyyyyy long walk!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Oracle(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2006
What else would you expect someone to do,
get food and eat
and in a situation where you cannot get food you sleep
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Makeda(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2006
I drink hot tea or coffee since I do not eat after 7p.m. every night
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2006
huh?

Of course i eat!
Re: What Do You Do When Hungry? Truth Please by ladykool(f): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
i will start talking to make me forget that am hungry and listening to jokes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Tomato Ever? / How To Make Nigerian Cheese!! / Man Bought 5 Pieces Of Fried Ankara For 5k In Abuja - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.