Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. (4643 Views)

You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Honestly, buhari can't win next year election. Let us not deceive ourselves . I think he will fail again. I don't know where buhari is going to get his votes from. Jonathan will definitely get almost all the votes during next year election.
The SE, SS and part of the SW and the North will vote for Jonathan and that will leave buhari to failure. Buhari can't win next year election. Mark my word. Jonathan will definitely dominates come next year.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by motherlode: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
you must be a joker grin and you include north in that list undecided sorry for op

12 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by holatin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
since you are thinking I wount talk much

Don't think after smoking wet weeds.
Buhari for president jare

11 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
motherlode:
you must be a joker grin and you include north in that list undecided sorry for op
yea. Jonathan will definitely get half of the Northern votes. Mark my word.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by braine(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
You see, Buhari will win the West. Every single person I asked of whom they would vote for, randomly (an I ask a LOT), they all say Buhari. Even my die hard PDP mom. This is like a 100% win. Not to talk of the North. Well, I'm not sure bout the south. Buth then, 2 out of 3 sounds like a win to me.

9 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
since you are thinking I wount talk much

Don't think after smoking wet weeds.
Buhari for president jare
buhari will fail woefully next year. This is about calculations. But i tell u, anyhow jonathan will win.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Purity1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
My dear stop thinking and wake up. Buhari can never contend GEJ. Forget the voices of nairalanders supporting him, come feb. 14 he will lose as the pathetic loser he is.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by sufido123: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
He should lose because he already passed the touch to GEJ and he and his friends endorsed GEJ. We are no longer gonna party like it is 1983. Been there done that!

3 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
braine:
You see, Buhari will win the West. Every single person I asked of whom they would vote for, randomly (an I ask a LOT), they all say Buhari. Even my die hard PDP mom. This is like a 100% win. Not to talk of the North. Well, I'm not sure bout the south. Buth then, 2 out of 3 sounds like a win to me.
pls dnt talk till u have asked them all. I also know of some people from sw who told me that they will vote for Jonathan next year.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
My dear stop thinking and wake up. Buhari can never contend GEJ. Forget the voices of nairalanders supporting him, come feb. 14 he will lose as the pathetic loser he is.
dnt mind them. Many are still dreaming till now grin. Sorry o.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can even bet my house on it. Jonathan will win.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Purity1(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
braine:
save yourself the stress, but i hope you're not among those that i recommend a dozen of handker chief next year?

4 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
buhari will fail woefully next year. This is about calculations. But i tell u, anyhow jonathan will win.
wake up from dreamland

3 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tomakint: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
motherlode:
Which North? Do the maths yourself: NW (7 States); NE (6 States) and NC (6 States) total from North Bloc is 19 States. The question I am asking you is; how many States from the North do you think Buhari will win and how many Jonathan will lose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tomakint: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
braine:
How many people did you interviewed randomly? grin grin this guy is too funny

4 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by chamboy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
Honestly, buhari can't win next year election. Let us not deceive ourselves . I think he will fail again. I don't know where buhari is going to get his votes from. Jonathan will definitely get almost all the votes during next year election.
The SE, SS and part of the SW and the North will vote for Jonathan and that will leave buhari to failure. Buhari can't win next year election. Mark my word. Jonathan will definitely dominates come next year.
Please Remove SW from that ur Rubbish List. Jonathan Can't even Hold Successful Rally in Osun, Ogun n Oyo

8 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by braine(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
save yourself the stress, but i hope you're not among those that i recommend a dozen of handker chief next year?

Just chill, bro. You'll see the results in about 7 weeks time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by braine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomakint:

How many people did you interviewed randomly? grin grin this guy is too funny

Didn't you do a bit of data sampling techniques in school? Atleast in secondary school Biology?? I don't necessarily have to talk to every south westerner.

You'll be shocked at the the level of interest people have in politics at this time, though.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by chamboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
I can even bet my house on it. Jonathan will win.
Bet na, U better save ur house, u Might need to hide there when Buhari Emerges President

2 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by lukecent: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Go GEJ Go Till 2019 #GEJ2015
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
We shall see... I see most people here (e-warriors) de-activating their NL account next year,because the shame will be unbearable.

My comment is directed to both the APCshits and PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by braine(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
chamboy:
Bet na, U better save ur house, u Might need to hide there when Buhari Emerges President

My gateman kiosk will still be available then. Feel free.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by enoqueen: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
still waiting.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by ndcide(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
pls dnt talk till u have asked them all. I also know of some people from sw who told me that they will vote for Jonathan next year.

He obviously didn't ask me. Coz I'm in Lagos.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Purity1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
We shall see... I see most people here (e-warriors) de-activating their NL account next year,because the shame will be unbearable.

My comment is directed to both the APCshits and PDP.
I bet you APC will hide their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomakint:

Which North? Do the maths yourself: NW (7 States); NE (6 States) and NC (6 States) total from North Bloc is 19 States. The question I am asking you is; how many States from the North do you think Buhari will win and how many Jonathan will lose?

16 states
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by tomakint: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
braine:

Didn't you do a bit of data sampling techniques in school? Atleast in secondary school Biology?? I don't necessarily have to talk to every south westerner.

You'll be shocked at the the level of interest people have in politics at this time, though.
...have you considered a career in comedy yet? It seems basketmouth got nothing on you grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by naijareferee: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
motherlode:

to be analytically realistic....jona might have a ride next year but he will get half the sw and northern votes
remember there are lots of no sw in the sw and also the nc is part of the north
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
wake up from dreamland
i just feel for people that will cry their eyes out next year.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
I bet you APC will hide their heads in shame.
trust me. apc will lose big time. u are on point.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by Mogidi: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:

Only phools believe there own propaganda. Buhari just want a decent showing at the polls, he recently admitted its an uphill task to unseat a sitting president.
Re: I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
chamboy:
hahaha. buhari that is a failure will win election? my guy what are u smoking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Obasanjo. / Buhari Bows To IMF Pressure, To Devalue Naira 290 To Dollar / 150,000 Refugees Have Returned To Nigeria — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.