Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage (29870 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by LordRhot(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
(1). If you believe that you must always have the last say in an argument,you are not ready for marriage.

(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.

(3). If you're a lady,and you don't cook or don't like to,your marriage is not likely to be easy or funny.

(4). If you always say things exactly how they come to your mind not caring who is hurt,your marriage is likely to crash.

(5). If you believe you are who you are and no one can change that,you're not ready.

(6). If you think about others when you've fully sorted yourself out,you're not ready.

(7). If you are so good about holding a grudge and you will only let go when you feel like,stay unmarried.

(.8.). If you're a man and you are not engaged in ventures or a process in time that can financially take care of your immediate family and
beyond,you need to give yourself a few more years to be ready.

(9). If as a man,you're easily swayed and pressurized to do things against your wish,you are not ready for marriage.

(10). If you believe that women at best should be good in bed and kitchen affairs only,you will end up having a bitter and subdued wife;stay away.

(11). If your mind can't conceive the thought of having a more successful wife,even if it is temporary,then you have little growing up to do.

(12). If you have no confidence in your capability and your future,you have no business taking someone else with you.

(13). If as a man,you don't have a mentor or leader you follow,listen or defer to,you're not going to be able to lead your family.

(14). If you can't have wedding ceremony within a budget you can personally afford,give yourself more time. Who says you can't have 20 guests or less at your wedding? Cut your coat according to your cloth and take responsibility. As a man, you can define how small or large you want your wedding ceremony to be and be able to handle it.

(15). If you have anger problem such that you can destroy things when you are angry, get a therapist to help you in managing it. Otherwise engage God's help for the change you seek. With anger issues,you're a disaster waiting to explode.

Marriage is an investment, what you put into it is what comes out of it!
You Want to Add Something?

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by aristocrazzy: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guy without money you are not ready for marriage.
irestmycase.

43 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by iceberylin(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
16: ĨŦ ŶŐÚ ŚŤĨĹĹ ŐßĔŶ ŤĤĨŚ...

ĎŐŃŤ PÚŤ ÁĹĹ ŶŐÚŔ ĔĞĞs ĨŃ ŐŃĔ ßÁŚĶĔŤ wink

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
ANGER! The last point is affecting my relationship badly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
I hate LISTS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
As a man, if you don't have a woman, you're not ready.

15 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Emmyk(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
*In Davido's voice: Owo ni koko. wink

5 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by herald9: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2014
If you're still in school, you're not ready for marriagesmiley

15 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Maximus17(m): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2014
When you still sleep around like Dogs

When a lady can't stand the noises of little children

When you recognise marriage as a cage not a
blessing

23 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Tic4tac(m): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2014
┼rมє
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Number 8 should be the Number 1 sef...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by mizjules(f): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2014
No 2* I love my space fah embarassed guess I can adapt..

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by WhiZTiM(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2014
If you think guys/gurls are always readily available...

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by lonelydora: 4:49am On Dec 20, 2014
If after sleeping with your girlfriend and you narrate to your friends how the whole thing went, you are not ready for marriage.

28 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by condralbede(m): 4:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Am guilty of all this *Run comot for thread, looking for a man of God for a serious a deliverance*

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by tunax5loon(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:
If you're still in school, you're not ready for marriagesmiley
funny you
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by TRADELYN: 4:51am On Dec 20, 2014
KiV...
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by prosperng: 4:52am On Dec 20, 2014
really[img][/img]
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 4:53am On Dec 20, 2014
5 and 10 is an absolute hogwash. grin
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Kk,i think u right...
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by IceMan85(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2014
If you believe that the reason for getting married is just to have children, then your wife will end up being a intimacy gadget! lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by onadana: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2014
cool...If you no get money....because no be love dey pay bills.Love is sweet but money makes it sweeter.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by gbodimowo(m): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Am coming
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Disclaimer: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Avoiding all of the above is not an automatic ticket. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by mcnnadi(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2014
If as a young man/girl, you still can't control your sexual urge or cannot be satisfied by one person, please you ain't ready....

24 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by keletex2000(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2014
... Apparently, I am even more ready than I think.
...let me take 1 more year to be even more ready.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by MovingMax: 5:01am On Dec 20, 2014
If you can not tolerate, you are not ready for marriage

4 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2014
It is a nice list.....and one I fully endorse as a single.

But I guess no one is fully ready for marriage.....what one needs to be fully ready for I guess, is the ability to learn and to learn and to learn.

22 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by onihaxy: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Seen
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Moderrator: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2014
nice. Most people think they cannot be changed because they are already who they are #lol

"I'm gay right from the day i was born" is as good as saying "I'm a thief right from the day i was born" or "i'm a geek right from the day i was born
" , what if the current paying job demands political or accounting skills? you send an anonymous email to someone and commit suicide?
Who cares? Basically , you have to adapt to the situation.

23. If you still eye women's boobs and bumbums when they pass, nada, you aint ready yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.