Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar (9735 Views)

Never Judge A Book By The Cover / A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... / I Feel So Manipulated & Used By Some People Back Home In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

whose orgašm? mine or hers?
if it's mine - i don't think so. i have enough brown boots in my store, i dunno what to do with them. nothing compares to orgäsm. wink

Hers, of course, any man who prioritises boots over busting nuts should have his left nut removed grin. What I hear, that book puts things in perspective for the male reader. No wonder she received death threats.

2 Likes

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Means that I have to brush up on my rusty chess and utilise its tactics religiously when it comes to dating.

But doesn't that take out the spontaneity out of love or is love really and truly dead like everything in the world seems to point to ?
Well, yes and no. No, because it has to be planned beforehand and you have to follow the rules of the game.
Yes, because, spontaneity is instinct, part skill, part luck. If you understand the rules, skillful application makes you a good player and, by extension, a habitual winner, like a Messi, or Jay Jay.

Moreover, love is severely overrated and subjective, and it is my opinion that no such concept exists on earth. The thing is one of the greatest scams of all time.

2 Likes

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by 5minsmadness: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

if you are sincere with a woman, you would get burnt. give her an inch & she's taking a mile. women often say men lie a lot but can women really really handle the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

that's a social experiment for you.
Very interesting and straightforward experiment.

The girl at 2:02 was actually thinking about it grin

I also watched the video on a girl asking random guys for sex. More than 50% success rate and it would probably have been more if some of the guys weren't with their girlfriends at the time!

This clearly shows that there is a huge difference between the sexes pertaining to sexuality amongst other things. Women on Nairaland would have us believe that men and women have the same sexual drive but that women control theirs more. Total bullshit.
One of the random guys being asked for sex actually cut the call he was making to his mother to answer the babe grin

2 Likes

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by 5minsmadness: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Also it shows the futility in being straightforward in a relationship. Most girls will say no if you ask for sex outright; but tell her she's pretty and buy her nice stuff and show her you are not afraid to be the alpha male and take charge of her and before you know it you are in her bed. Then after when you want to move on she'll start shouting why you didn't ask for sex outright. Duh, cos she would have said no!

All it takes to get into a man's bed is to ask. A girl doesn't even have to be pretty, just have basic assets and that's it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by coogar: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
5minsmadness:
Also it shows the futility in being straightforward in a relationship. Most girls will say no if you ask for sex outright; but tell her she's pretty and buy her nice stuff and show her you are not afraid to be the alpha male and take charge of her and before you know it you are in her bed. Then after when you want to move on she'll start shouting why you didn't ask for sex outright. Duh, cos she would have said no!

All it takes to get into a man's bed is to ask. A girl doesn't even have to be pretty, just have basic assets and that's it grin

that's exactly the point, my brother.
did you see the chic that poured chocolate drink on the dude? women think it's disrespectful when you ask them for sex point blank. when men lie their way into their undies, they still think it's immoral.......

what exactly do women want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by Ilekokonit: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Timbuktou:
Moreover, love is severely overrated and subjective, and it is my opinion that no such concept exists on earth. The thing is one of the greatest scams of all time.

So I have heard from a friend and you guys might just be right afterall. It means one has to now approach and assess matters of the heart with a permanent pinch of salt.
Re: The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Ilekokonit:

So I have heard from a friend and you guys might just be right afterall. It means one has to now approach and assess matters of the heart with a permanent pinch of salt.
Exactly. The problem with love is that it is by definition, unconditional. No such thing exists in reality, our ancestors saw no need for this and were more practical in match-making and marriage, focussing on such things as reputation, compatibility, which is why there was all the due diligence carried out before a couple were wed off.

What people call love is just, in my opinion, harmony. People "fall in love" with someone who's an embodiment of their fantasies of spousal(for lack of a better word) characteristics. Once that person begins to change as all humans are wont to do, disharmony sets in and such things as break-ups, separation and divorce could enter the equation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / Questions For Married Men / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.