Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture (1251 Views)

Could This Be Nigeria's President??? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by tuncy(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2014
This defies presidential protocol!
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by tuncy(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2014
PEJ

Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by 9jvirgin(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Nollywood typical grin
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2014
There is God...
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by Brimmie(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
I thought I was going to see Musiwa's Wife?! undecided
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by aguizm(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Ehen we've seen it and what is wrong with the picture? A gentleman allows a lady to go first.

Haba APC is this how the Western countries play opposition politics. Everything is wrong once it has to do with GEJ.

APC is too desperate for power abeg and I prefer voting in Mugabe than casting my vote for any APC candidate.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by tuncy(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2014
aguizm:
Ehen we've seen it and what is wrong with the picture? A gentleman allows a lady to go first.

Haba APC is this how the Western countries play opposition politics. Everything is wrong once it has to do with GEJ.

APC is too desperate for power abeg and I prefer voting in Mugabe than casting my vote for any APC candidate.

Did you also see dat the air plane there is an official one. It is ethically wrong and even wrong in terms of security for her to step off the plane before the president in an official carrier! Shook hands before the figure himself... Guy! Think na! At least use dat package wey God give you(common sense)!
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by sandy4lv: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2014
That's very very wrong of the first lady. She makes Mr President look incompetent in the eyes of world undecided

Pej, you are power drunk. No wonder you husband ain't performing . Nigerians, pls pls pls we need to get this family out of aso rock comes 2015.
In as much as I detest buhari cause of killings of corpers through his speeches that agitated the almajiris at the dawn of 2011 elections.
I hate APC for not giving us Mr Fashola and i hate Gej for not doing the right things he should
are done.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by 100Cents: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2014
tuncy:
This defiles presidential protocol!

Your English defies this thread..

Most women are power drunk. It becomes very obvious when they are illiterate or when they are not tamed by their husbands..

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by tuncy(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

Your English defies this thread..

Most women are power drunk. It becomes very obvious when they are illiterate or when they are not tamed by their husbands..
Thanks and I'm sorry for that error!
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by seedorfg(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
PEJ Quotes My fellow widow, grin my husband Gej and our husband are good people too, grin
Re: Meet The First Nigeria Female President- Picture by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
pej is dumb as f

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation / Menstruation Testimony / OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.