Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males (3913 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by itstpia8: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2014
have they nothing else going?

I thought they were into sports or something?

all they do is sit their haunches down here and whine 24/7.

if they are not posting p.orn gifs, they are whining.

I can understand kulyie's bitterness and frustration, but I thought these constant complainers always boast of their "enjoyment" and how they're living life to the fullest.

their posts don't really match the impression they try to give.

4 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

.you are all invited o grin grin grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Coward, mention names. The whiners I know are
Sophyrocks
Kulyie

3 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:
Coward, mention names. The whiners I know are
Sophyrocks
Kulyie

You have included yourself by calling the Op a coward. You are feeling guilty then you must be one.

10 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You have included yourself by calling the Op a coward. You are feeling guilty then you must be one.

I'm not a coward. At least, I mentioned names of the legendary whiners here. You are a legend in that field. Bravo

9 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:

I'm not a coward. At least, I mentioned names of the legendary whiners here. You are a legend in that field. Bravo

Thank you for admittting you are one. A whiner who believes another is a whiner. Typical. Lol.
Let me tell you the dfference between you and me. I am analytical, blunt and i detest hypocrisy. If saying things as they are is your definitin of a whiner, then i wear the badge with pride!! I HATE HYPOCRITES POINTING FINGERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT ANY BETTER. I HATE WHINERS. Even jesus christ hated hypocrisy so much that he pointed it out to the pharisees.

You on the other hand are always in threads that bash women, specifically nigerian ladies. Ive been watching you. You are never in productive threads that discuss other important issues and never have anything positive to say . YOU ARE ONE CLASSIFIED WHINER.

15 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Thank you for admittting you are one. A whiner who believes another is a whiner. Typical. Lol.
Let me tell you the dfference between you and me. I am analytical, blunt and i detest hypocrisy. If saying things as they are is your definitin of a whiner, then i wear the badge with pride!! I HATE HYPOCRITES POINTING FINGERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT ANY BETTER. I HATE WHINERS. Even jesus christ hated hypocrisy so much that he pointed it out to the pharisees.

You on the other hand are always in threads that bash women, specifically nigerian ladies. Ive been watching you. You are never in productive threads that discuss other important issues and never have anything positive to say . YOU ARE ONE CLASSIFIED WHINER.

Oh lawd,this is so funny. Bashing men here is your thing. No one can compete with you on that. It's just a pity that you don't even know that you do it. Sometimes I'm tempted to ask if you ve ever had a man make you happy .

Read your past posts and mine and then you will see for yourself who bashes the opposite sex the most.

8 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:

Oh lawd,this is so funny. Bashing men here is your thing. No one can compete with you on that. It's just a pity that you don't even know that you do it. Sometimes I'm tempted to ask if you ve ever had a man make you happy .

I dnt bash men because not all men are the same. I have acknowledged men with good heads on their shoulders in this forum several times. I bash hypocrites!! I bash men like you who have nothing good to say about women. I bash whiners like you. I bash people who always play the blame game. Now thats a difference.

At least you have admitted you never have anything good to say. Ive checked your threads. Its too obvious. Get a good girlfriend to calm you down.

14 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I dnt bash men because not all men are the same. I have acknowledged men with good heads on their shoulders in this forum several times. I bash hypocrites!! I bash men like you who have nothing good to say about women. I bash whiners like you. I bash people who always play the blame game. Now thats a difference.

At least you have admitted you never have anything good to say. Ive checked your threads. Its too obvious. Get a good girlfriend to calm you down.

You have a problem. So you actually checked my past posts. Get busy. BTW,keep your advice (about me getting a girlfriend) to yourself. You need it more than I do.

Keep bashing people like me and hail the ar$e kissers. It is Still your problem.
angry

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:

You have a problem. So you actually checked my past posts. Get busy. BTW,keep your advice (about me getting a girlfriend) to yourself. You need it more than I do.

Keep bashing people like me and hail the ar$e kissers. It is Still your problem.
angry

Hehehhehehehehe.

Whiner.

13 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hehehhehehehehe.

Whiner.

Looks like getting me pissed off makes you happy?
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by lilmax(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Whiners grin

3 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:

Looks like getting me pissed off makes you happy?

Oh yes. So you can keep whining for me. grin

7 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by itstpia8: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
iykedare:

Any man who spends all his waking hours and internet time bashing women, is a coward of the highest order.

And, I hope you saw MALES in the thread title?

And did you read my opening post at all?

Why are you so bitter? Was it nl women who offended you?

9 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Coogar is one of the constant whiners.

12 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by coogar: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
remsonik:
Coogar is one of the constant whiners.

you are a consummate retärd!

6 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate retärd!
tongue

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by coogar: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
remsonik:

tongue

why are you sticking your tongue out to me? are you a cannibal?

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

why are you sticking your tongue out to me? are you a cannibal?
Better go and change your ways. Na men like you dey mislead all those bachelors and young guys who comes to the family section to seek inspiration and word of advice.

13 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by coogar: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
remsonik:

Better go and change your ways. Na men like you dey mislead all those bachelors and young guys who comes to the family section to seek inspiration and word of advice.

you are talking bollocks....
i ain't surprised though - not too many people of your gender reason rationally.

4 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

*spreads mat for more names*

Btw, where is crackhaus. That one go win award o. His own is to find person comment begin analyse, instead of giving his own opinion.

Every topic relating to puss.y, Brea,st etc, you must find him there.

Crackhaus come and answer present o. Coogar is already here grin

11 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by crackhaus: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chillisauce:
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

*spreads mat for more names*

Btw, where is crackhaus. That one go win award o. His own is to find person comment begin analyse, instead of giving his own opinion.

Every topic relating to puss.y, Brea,st etc, you must find him there.

Lmao..

Another one again getting on my matter today - first it was Efemena, now you...
You women should leave me alone, shior.. grin

BTW, your own is only to make mouth - the lap dance you promised me, I'm still yet to see.

Well since you're scared of any personal contact with me, just use your webcam and send me a recording - make sure your oga does not catch you oo, I'm waiting... tongue cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by coogar: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chillisauce:

don't cosign that old witch of an OP!
she's frustrated - menopause often has it's downsides.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by lolababe331e: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
I've noticed too, they move from thread to thread shinning about women undecided

There are some of them you'll never see in politics section or discussing other issues, they spend their whole day whining about feminists even though no one is forcing them to marry a feminist and there are many non feminist for them to choose from.

Even the threads they open are so predictable undecided, Nigerian women blah blah blah, Feminists blah, blah, blah

Very jobless fellows

10 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Remsonik cheesy

You!
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by bennyrazz: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
laughing grin grin @ tpia, tpia1, tpia2, itstpia1, itstpia2, itstipia3 up to 8?? what happened to other tpia accounts? you forgot the passwords or what?

5 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Remsonik cheesy

You!
Me?? Ha biko
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao..

Another one again getting on my matter today - first it was Efemena, now you...
You women should leave me alone, shior.. grin

BTW, your own is only to make mouth - the lap dance you promised me, I'm still yet to see.

Well since you're scared of any personal contact with me, just use your webcam and send me a recording - make sure your oga does not catch you oo, I'm waiting... tongue cheesycheesy

So that's your fantasy. Lap dance from grannie ? Didn't Coogar tell you I'm older than my MIL .

What a fantasy

3 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

don't cosign that old witch of an OP!
she's frustrated - menopause often has it's downsides.

cheesy cheesy
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
remsonik:

Me?? Ha biko

I like you.

You should feature in our latest project.

Lemme goan mention you on the thread
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

I like you.

You should feature in our latest project.

Lemme goan mention you on the thread
Thanks ......yipee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Husband And The Pregnancy / Clearance Sales! Nice UK grade Men's Shirt At #1500 Only! / Married To A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.