Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) (8206 Views)

Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by kenegven: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2014

Moesha Boduong seems to be enjoying the kind of attention she is getting and she doesnt look like stopping anytime soon.

Well, we love what she shows so she shouldnt even think of retiring now. Check out her new pictures and it seems she forgot to wear her bra...

- See more Photos here.. http://snipr.com/29jf34r

http://snipr.com/29jf34r
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by echobee(f): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Who is she? sad

1 Like

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Number one:Don't know her, she ain't popular
Number two: it her breast/nip... If she likes, she can go without cloth, not our biz

Still doesn't help me decide on a perfect lie am gonna tell dad, to allow me go for a long date on Sunday....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by mictima(m): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2014
saggy breasts ... Mtchewwww undecided

6 Likes

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by benuejosh: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2014
very soon they would be walking with pants.

2 Likes

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Afrok(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2014
That thing ain't bo*bs anymore, it's now a boobi and nobody cares about boobi much, so she can flaunt it for all I care.
Lastly, she is not popular coz here in Nairaland she isn't Tonto Dike undecided.

3 Likes

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by makazona(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2014
they show us what we didnt ask for and hoard what we crave for...which is DECENCY

is it too much to ask for?
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by 100Cents: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Women, selling S£x, since the days of Jezebel...

Change your mentality..

1 Like

Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by qadeerkug(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2014
vera kosh lapasta vresh undecided
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Creamish(f): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
No wonder u dint put her name on d topic...cos no one knows her...
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Creamish:
No wonder u dint put her name on d topic...cos no one knows her...
Especially the French students
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Especially the French students

I think they all transferred to Iraq now grin
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
kenegven:

Moesha Boduong seems to be enjoying the kind of attention she is getting and she doesnt look like stopping anytime soon.

Well, we love what she shows so she shouldnt even think of retiring now. Check out her new pictures and it seems she forgot to wear her bra...

- See more Photos here.. http://snipr.com/29jf34r

http://snipr.com/29jf34r

Another trollop - yawn
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Airforce1(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2014
short woman
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2014
CityNG:

I think they all transferred to Iraq now grin
To do what there join ISIS ?
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Clinton594(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
Number two: it her breast/nip... If she likes, she can go without cloth, not our biz

Still doesn't help me decide on a perfect lie am gonna tell dad, to allow me go for a long date on Sunday....
lols, Which one have you been telling him before now, I tot you girls do have 'excuse diary bank' search well you'll still find yours.
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
To do what there join ISIS ?

ISIL lol
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Smily202(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Who cares
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Clinton594:

lols, Which one have you been telling him before now, I tot you girls do have 'excuse diary bank' search well you'll still find yours.

Lol.... OK oo
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
dont know her, but would love to have a taste of those luscious and juicy niipples... hmmmm
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by alexis007(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
even my
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by Warlord3000(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Mtscheew nothing special..

Just sloppy
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by alexis007(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
even my 85-year old granny's boobs has not sagged to that level....chai....who milked this lady as though she is a dairy cow?
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by ogrin(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

and when u finally go for ur long date, don't come back here after 6 months advisin young girls to learn from ur mistakes, just use ur ART drugs....keep ur stories dat touch.
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014

ogrin:

and when u finally go for ur long date, don't come back here after 6 months advisin young girls to learn from ur mistakes, just use ur ART drugs....keep ur stories dat touch.

Oga, am too responsible for that and its my business, thanks
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Eww...why's everything flat? No, thank you. I'm not in the mood for pancakes.
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

If I never see you again on nairaland, I know what to think. Nairaland frontpage: "Missing Person: Have You Seen Ugochuwkuka Ugochuchaka?". And I'll be like: just say selenaqueensy.
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by osamaBUSH(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

You can tell ur dad we have Nairaland fellowship. u can thank me later.
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by midolian(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't know her
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
osamaBUSH:

You can tell ur dad we have Nairaland fellowship. u can thank me later.

Lol.... Am not a member
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by goalburner(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
echobee:
Who is she? sad
She is an actress
Re: POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) by kayalla(f): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
goalburner:

She is an actress
actress of wat? no one told her that her Olympus has fallen that she needs a bra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Kinduryte: Quick Facts About Jim Iyke’s Lithuanian Babymama / If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid / Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.