Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33514 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by VellyG(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2014
laimo:
You were the only ones cool with it in your side there where you're perpetual slaves. To money.
In my side,we fought any government that curtails freedoms like Jonathan is doing now and we won every time. Get that?

Fela's Human rights na my property.My own freedom are from Almighty God in heaven.

Since Jonathan is your Jesus,he could be your god soon.Just because of stolen money.Stomach infrastructure,people.
It's poverty that'll murder you.
Your father and ur generation will remain poor. Bastard
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2014
VellyG:

Your father and ur generation will remain poor. Bastard
PDP syndrome "bastards".
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Isryl02(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2014
I'm impatiently waiting to find an answer to this question angry
Which kind lecturer no dy get students
Which kind PhD holder no dy get thesis or published journals
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Zoology is not a popular discipline so I don't expect his students to be well known.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by shamson: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2014
xpac01:
Wait, if i am your lecturer, and all the while very lazy, subsidized all your merited G.P.A, corrupt and corner all the beautiful girls in your dept. inconsiderately inflate my handout costs, and lastly clueless about my course details, will you ever vouch for me in this life??
please share if there Is any
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2014
effyzie01:

A few examples here might help; when Donald Trump was leading the charge that President Obama was not born in the US, the president had to release his birth certificate to the public. Now, you won't be so gullible as to accuse a billionaire of laziness by failing to make a simple inquiry in a hawaiian hospital to find out the truth, right? He made the charge, the president provided the proof. At home here, a few weeks ago, people were accusing Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode of having no requisite experience to govern Lagos. His response? Release of his CV showing all the experience he has and why he feels he is qualified to run for governorship. People made the charge, he provided the proof. Certainly, you won't accuse of his critics of laziness, will you? Now, the onus is on those who failed to be convinced by his proof to go and verify from the schools.

Why should this be different in the case of GEJ? Charges were made and he could not provide the proof that could and would enable his doubters to verify the claims. Certainly, he could not be more presidential than Obama or, for that matter, a technocrat than Ambode.

And who says I'm expecting you to do it for me? C'mon! We are expecting the president tho respond to the allegations, not a non starter like you. By the way, do you think the school will provide that kind of information easily? In Nigeria? Keep sentiment aside and face the reality of things. There is a structural pattern, a protocol for these kind of things. We made our own and the next move is the President's.
You know sometimes some things are not necessary. I still repeat Jonathan owes you nothing as regards his qualifications. If you have need for it, make the short trip to Port Harcourt surely it's not going to cost you so much and make enquiries. You can even place a call direct to the registry department of the school to find out. The burden of proof is with the claimant, you have claimed that Jonathan never went to school, go beyond that and prove it. You can even take him to court and charge him for lying so the truth may come out finally.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by effyzie01(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2014
APContherun:

You know sometimes some things are not necessary. I still repeat Jonathan owes you nothing as regards his qualifications. If you have need for it, make the short trip to Port Harcourt surely it's not going to cost you so much and make enquiries. You can even place a call direct to the registry department of the school to find out. The burden of proof is with the claimant, you have claimed that Jonathan never went to school, go beyond that and prove it. You can even take him to court and charge him for lying so the truth may come out finally.

Burden of proof is with the claimant? Enough said. No further engagements

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2014
effyzie01:

Burden of proof is with the claimant? Enough said. No further engagements
You are the one claiming he doesn't have the certificate, prove he doesn't. Simple as that.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by makazona(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2014
soludo93:

You are reasonable. Others that spend time with Buhari and his co almajiris rarely make reasonable contributions without hauling insult on whom God has blessed.

the whole thing tire me,my broda

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by makazona(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2014
philips70:

Only untrained kids insult elders. Personally I think people overstep their boundary insulting the person of the president instead of criticizing his inabilities and spotting all his corrupt ways that must have led to bad governance. My views about this are very conservative. We can actually throw lots of jab at the president without really insulting him in my opinion. Only thing is this is a public forum where all manners of persons from the under age to the mentally sick, the depraved to the frustrated all comment on matters of national interest. Then, politics is a bastard game even in the US. Those that school in France can tell us how it is over there grin

true
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SenatorJames(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
I saw some students that commented on GEJ performance when he was a lecturer, in one TAN advert on AIT, I don't know how real and truthful it is.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by rafmike(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
uzolexis:

So u r a mouau student. greatest umudyke, my great alma mater mouau

yeah. Would love 2 knw u
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adminisher:
We know one of his students, please always do your research.
That students name is Patience Faka Jonathan. After her none other has stepped forward.

And, of course, he married her.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by dewale1234(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
The Nigerian Military Training School (now NDA) is a full fledged University
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by lillyjane(f): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
ibietela2:

The one i manage www.healthable.org

You have a great site, when did you start?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by ibietela2(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
lillyjane:

You have a great site, when did you start?

Thanks dear, started it in December 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.