Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33539 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Larufa(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Is this a valid question?

Saw this at: http://lindaikeji..ca/2014/12/is-this-valid-question.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Adminisher: 2:00am On Dec 20, 2014
We know one of his students, please always do your research.
That students name is Patience Faka Jonathan. After her none other has stepped forward.

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.

219 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by madridguy(m): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Otuoke student are everywhere. Lol

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by benuejosh: 2:32am On Dec 20, 2014
non has opened Up that Jonathan taught him or Her, maybe they are ashame of how clueless he is and mite have taught them the wrong thing in time past.

66 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by makazona(m): 2:54am On Dec 20, 2014
why is it that people cannot comment/talk these days without being subjective? any issue that has to do with the president or his administration is turned to insults?

c'mon,if we really want to conduct a poll on the topic,let it spread both online and offline...and not drawing unnecessary conclusion just because of our political affiliations

i am not a PDP member oo

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by xpac01(m): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Wait, if i am your lecturer, and all the while very lazy, subsidized all your merited G.P.A, corrupt and corner all the beautiful girls in your dept. inconsiderately inflate my handout costs, and lastly clueless about my course details, will you ever vouch for me in this life??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by nnachukz(m): 4:04am On Dec 20, 2014
xpac01:
Wait, if i am your lecturer, and all the while very lazy, subsidized all your merited G.P.A, corrupt and corner all the beautiful girls in your dept. inconsiderately inflate my handout costs, and lastly clueless about my course details, will you ever vouch for me in this life??
What are u implying? Do you know more than is available to the public?

13 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Even if he was clueless and wicked as a lecturer, somebody should be able to come out and say it!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by mistabiola: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2014
wazoboy:
Even if he was clueless and wicked as a lecturer, somebody should be able to come out and say it!

I'm here in time to #saveJonathan , I was one of his _ _ _ _ _ _ b4 he started falling my hands and I just have to let it go....

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Oh! Pls, allow this man to slide.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by omenka(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Very good question!! Where are Jonathan's students?? I believe he wasn't lecturing goats.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.

But why should we not ask for buhari qualification, abi coup planning is a degree?

15 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by LajaLaba: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

But why should we not ask for buhari qualification, abi coup planning is a degree?
What are u scared of?

13 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

Am not holding brief for buhari. But focus on the issue at hand. The op is trying to research wheather Gej not buhari had student he lectured before.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by nikola(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

You can create a new thread and ask for Buhari's qualifications. The issues still remains the same though. Sad times.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2014
LajaLaba:
What are u scared of?

am scared of nothing, its you people that should be scared, telling lies is scary because you can get found out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
nikola:

You can create a new thread and ask for Buhari's qualification. The issue still remains the same. Sad times.

your above prove my point, buhari has no money no education so what does he really have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
We only know some of his Ex girlfriends.. e.g, Alison Maduake, okonjo iweala, Stella Odua and so on and so forth.

16 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
Am not holding brief for buhari. But focus on the issue at hand. The op is trying to research wheather Gej not buhari had student he lectured before.

someone was saying jonah read zoology to create laughter, i asked him what qualification his hero buhari have. Its a valid question, buhari people should never bring down jonahs qualification, knowing buhari didn't go to uni.
if you want to know jonah's students, why not go to ph or bayelsa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by tosin2013: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Chai, I just dey laff tire!!!

#permanent head damaged grin grin shocked

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2014
The guy was a lecturer at UNIpORT a long time ago, That was where he met his wife Patience, Most of his students are all graduates now.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by nikola(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

your above prove my point, buhari has no money no education so what does he really have?

Integrity for starters. It's funny how you are trying so hard to derail. I fail to see the point.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

someone was saying jonah read zoology to create laughter, i asked him what qualification his hero buhari have. Its a valid question, buhari people should never bring down jonahs qualification, knowing buhari didn't go to uni.
if you want to know jonah's students, why not go to ph or bayelsa.
Exactly!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by LajaLaba: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

am scared of nothing, its you people that should be scared, telling lies is scary because you can get found out.
Mr Peter fear God nah no lie is going on here!this is just a simple question haba

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
LajaLaba:
Mr Peter fear God nah no lie is going on here!this is just a simple question haba
If its not lie or propaganda, why not visit ph or bayelsa where you're bound to find them.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
This is truly a good thread. Does he even have a student since he claims he is a phD holder?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Police Charge Debo Macaroni, 39 Other Lekki Protesters To Court / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.