Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Outrageous! See Bride Hustling Money On Her Wedding Day [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outrageous! See Bride Hustling Money On Her Wedding Day [photos] (1267 Views)

Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous! See Bride Hustling Money On Her Wedding Day [photos] by emassflourish(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2014
[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/wv54[/img]

Hum! what could have happened here! The
hustle is so real, see bride picking up
money herself on her wedding day, guess
she does not trust her bridesmaids with
money. Lol.

more photos here
Re: Outrageous! See Bride Hustling Money On Her Wedding Day [photos] by lafflaff123(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2014
So i stupidly clicked on the link wanting to see the rest of the wedding pics and found none.

But i am assuming that this girl picking up the cash is among the bride's bridal train( don't know if that's how they call them) but i doubt if the lady in the Pic is the actually bride.
Re: Outrageous! See Bride Hustling Money On Her Wedding Day [photos] by lonngmann(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Ogbeni.. What is ur own der..let her hustle o

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photos Of Family / #AMVCA2015; Fans Slam Actress Belinda Effah's Outfit, Worst Dress Ever?? / How Juju Separated Halimah Abubakar And Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.