Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate (12057 Views)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate / Wole Soyinka: When You Marry An Illiterate Woman As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by omusiliyu(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2014
UPN

Woman as President in 9ja

i'm very sure that the woman will not get 20% of vote in her family alone, talkless of Polling unit, ward.......
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Gordieshegz(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2014
tobechi74:
She has lost

For her to have concieved the idea of becoming a nigerian president in the seeming keenly contested election to hold 2015,she is lost in the dreamland and has lost in reality too...see this lady o
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Gordieshegz(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2014
tobechi74:
She has lost

For her to have concieved the idea of becoming a nigerian president in the seeming keenly contested election to hold 2015,she is lost in the dreamland and has lost in reality too...see this lady o,wetin go happen to GEJ,wetin go happen to GMB??
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by cupidhero(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Please do we owe buhari in nigeria cos i don't understand some sheeple again? Is it a must that he must rule nigeria? I plan voting for GMB for reasons best known to me but that does not mean he is better than this lady or the people representing other parties. Na wa 4 una o!

3 Likes

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by wordychap: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2014
My only worry is she'll take some votes from GEJ being from delta state.

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
I look forward to the day women in Nigeria can hold good elective positions,like the President of Liberia. Couple of years ago, i read how Onyeka Onwenu had to drop out of an LGA Chairmanship race because everybody wanted to bed her.

But, again Nigerian women are not helping matters too, by thinking they can bed their way into becoming wives,political positions/appointments,contracts and anything they intellectually lack the mental capacity to handle.

Even the United States with their claim of DEMOCRACY do Hillary Clinton wuruwuru, because they are not ready to answer YES SIR to a Woman.
Good luck to this lady, but i think Nigeria is not Ready for a Female Leader.

It is not a claim, we practice democracy here in it's raw form.

Hilary Clinton did not win her parties nomination because she wasn't strong enough at that time and not because she's a Woman. We already have female in all top spots of both government and private enterprises.

Don't forget she was the SOS. There are female Senators, Reps and Governors. What does Nigeria have in that regards?

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by samx4real(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2014
If u see a lady in d pix!

U are a genius! grin

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Lakayanah: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2014
David was in the fields when he was selected the king. We are all focusing on apc and pdp I am sure God has other plans for our dear country.

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Citadelbot: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2014
What about APGA?

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Dagah2: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Good development.....perhaps she gets noticed so she will end up a minister.
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Dagah2: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Lakayanah:
David was in the fields when he was selected the king. We are all focusing on apc and pdp I am sure God has other plans for our dear country.
Yea......mayhap
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by mikolo80: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
I look forward to the day women in Nigeria can hold good elective positions,like the President of Liberia. Couple of years ago, i read how Onyeka Onwenu had to drop out of an LGA Chairmanship race because everybody wanted to bed her.

But, again Nigerian women are not helping matters too, by thinking they can bed their way into becoming wives,political positions/appointments,contracts and anything they intellectually lack the mental capacity to handle.

Even the United States with their claim of DEMOCRACY do Hillary Clinton wuruwuru, because they are not ready to answer YES SIR to a Woman.

you fit vote person wen no fit win chairmansip(lga) without yanssh power or person wey pretend to forgive her husband Mouth Gig witf orobo(americanly undesireable) intern na im you wan give niclear football to carry?! Tell the truth yu no go fear to give such unstable ppl such power.? They not voted for cos they not leadership material period(read about margaret thatcher and learn how women rise to power)
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by mikolo80: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:

you fit vote person wen no fit win chairmansip(lga) without yanssh power(weak willed) or person wey pretend to forgive her husband Mouth Gig witf orobo(americanly undesireable) intern (over ambitious,power hungry and vindictive)na im you wan give niclear football to carry?! Tell the truth yu no go fear to give such unstable ppl such power.? They not voted for cos they not leadership material period(read about margaret thatcher and learn how women rise to power)
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by gbaskiboy: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2014
tobechi74:
She has lost
though harsh but is true, sincerely speaking I've not heard the party name and for her to contest with big names and parties she does not needs service of prophets to tell her, what her fate will be. wishing her all d best
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Chanchit: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2014
They can even decide to use an imbe_cile as their flag beArer, since they are not planning to win in the first place.
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by internetpope(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Good development our democrazy is growing. the first female presidential candidate in Nigeria. Will give PDP and APC a run for thei rmoney. May not win obviously but the UPN is making a statement. Can't wait for the presidential debate.

2 Likes

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Ignyte(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2014
The hausa man will kill the woman after elections and become president
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by uzolexis(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2014
I will vote 4 her

2 Likes

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2014
uzolexis:
I will vote 4 her
I vote for Uzo
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by fountains2244: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
is a welcomed development in Nigerian democracy!
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2014
It is funny how hypocritical Nigerians can be.... Here they're screaming o GEJ is corrupt , he is this he is that.... The ones who don't know the antecedents of the Islamic extremist Buhari or GMB are shouting saiburari... Now there is a 3rd alternative and they're playing her down .... Then u say u want change... President Ellen Sirleaf is a female president, and she is making things happen in her country... Isn't it possible that this is what we need ? A female president....

Either way, she is worth giving a shot .....

3 Likes

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Raiders: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
wordychap:
My only worry is she'll take some votes from GEJ being from delta state.
who cares about GEJ? What has GEJ done for delta state since he became president. I rather vote for her than vote for GEJ who only develop is state and fail to develop other Niger delta states.

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by babestella: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014
nicflame:
Who gives a damn about who they pick, they should pick a hermaphrodite for all I care.

GMB for 2015

At least she is better alternative to your old baboon & monkey killing and blood flowing goose general. Nansense.

1 Like

Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Klinee: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:
If women ruled the world, it would be so nice, no wars, nothing ...only a bunch of countries not talking to each other grin
what bangladesh,philippine,brazil e.t.c. War respect no gender.
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by uzolexis(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
CFCfan:

I vote for Uzo
U have made the right choice, u'll never be dissapointed smiley
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by ipleddge: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nigeria women can abuse power.ask okonjo eweala,pen,Alison madueke
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by babestella: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
ipleddge:
Nigeria women can abuse power.ask okonjo eweala,pen,Alison madueke

Because Nigerian men always try to intimidate their women, trying to make them feel less worthy, less loved and less intelligent. So what you get from Nigerian women is a reactionary attitude that suggests the obvious. Women can do better in governance.
Re: UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate by Bola4mi(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Madam i plegde to vote for u,but i no get voters card how i go do now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? / Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.