Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) (22172 Views)

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Common AFCON u can't qualify, well you've jst supported GEJ with ur Badluck mr captain......

Is it his Fault..did Yobo play any qualifying Match...
He just sat Dwn @ home nd Watched the Match like u nd I..
Nd believe- Yobo is a Household name, dnt associate him wit Badluck..

1 Like

Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by lockupman(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Joseph you're mad, in fact u're crazy in addition. Which life of the youth has ur clueless GEJ affected? Oh! U mean negatively? Ok I understand. Its true. He has negatively affected the country in all ramifications. The air from GEJ is suffocating me seriously. I have to run out of naija very fast. I need fresh air cos I want to return to naija by dec '15 to smell the fresh air my dear GMB/Osinbajo will have sprayed in naija.

[Sai Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by san316(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
like yobo like gej. all what they do is against Nigerians. Yobo scored against us, Gej again I don't have to say.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by lockupman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hehen! Stop that hasty generalisation. I'm from Niger Delta but won't vote the clueless GEJ. A Lot of votes will come from the Niger Deltan region cos they're lots of reasonable pple like me in that region who genuinely clamour for change. Don't allow ur hasty and tribalistic generalisation spoil the votes we are packing together for our GMB.

eye4eye:
Yobo is a Niger Deltan. This did not surprise me. Yobo has been a failure. He has been rejected by many clubs in the last seven months. He asked many teams to give him chance to do trial but none looked his way. Yobo is only looking for pension. He has failed to save for later day. He is only looking for one big pay day from Jonadunce.

All of you should be ready to cough out what you acquired illegally from the government, starting from May 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
bcomputer101:
GEJ receiving gift from the captain of a team that cannot even qualify for AFCON 2015.

Every product have an expiring date.
GEJ till 2015...
i don't also see him winning next year election.

Sai BUHARI 2015-2019...
I laugh at you APC e-warriors .you are 24/7 on nairaland ranting ,while the PDP loyals are in the political field canvassing and capturing more members for PDP.
Though APC members fully aware that there's no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
lockupman:
Joseph you're mad, in fact u're crazy in addition. Which life of the youth has ur clueless GEJ affected? Oh! U mean negatively? Ok I understand. Its true. He has negatively affected the country in all ramifications. The air from GEJ is suffocating me seriously. I have to run out of naija very fast. I need fresh air cos I want to return to naija by dec '15 to smell the fresh air my dear GMB/Osinbajo will have sprayed in naija.

[Sai Buhari 2015

so the air from GEJ is suffocating you ?so it means you are about to die? ok.RIP in advance
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by femoladosu: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
who is yobo
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin i laugh in Swahili, Yobo what! shocked
i now understand the saying that birds of a feather flock together undecided , this same Yobo who was a flop in the defence, porosity was his trademark at the back. was he not been referred to as calamity Yobo??
Is the President different from this guy?
NO! angry
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by chernest2002: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good move by yobo,the youth should support gej is the only hope for now,the apc did not present any change for better but for worst.
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by Day11(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
mistabiola:
NEVER LISTEN TO THEM - Ota Ilu niwon.

"We (Change Agents) brought Ribadu in 2011, they said he was too young and inexperience for Nigeria agenda. They asked us to tell him to go for his local government chairmanship instead. They told us that experience matters - they said we were too young to dictate who rules the country.

We told them half bread is better than nothing - they said not all the time. We told them their cup was half-empty, they said no, it was half-full. They sold us a counterfeit, dummy, 'inexperience-sly experienced' brand in the name of GOODLUCK. They said he was the Moses, destined to lead us out of our 'Egypt'. Millions of our country men fell inside the empty drum they placed on our head.

The decision time is here again. Here comes an Old General, the Experience they asked for in 2011. But listen to them again - 'The Man is Old' - 'We need fresh Blood' - 'He had done it before, we should continue enduring with their 'jesus''. #‎iLaugh‬ #‎iSmile‬

They are jokers. Their man has now graduated from a Moses to Jesus. But the 'Aso Rock Jesus' himself seems to have forgotten that for every Jesus, there must be a Judas & a Peter.

Someone should please help us tell them, may be they don't know. That - Across the Niger-area, from East to West, From Up North to Down South, the song across the land is CHANGE.

CHANGE from GOODLUCK to GOOD GOVERNANCE. CHANGE from MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, NORTHERN, SOUTHERN NIGERIAN to ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

Buhari/Osinbajo is the CHANGE. We have made up our minds. A New Nigeria Is Possible." ~ Adeoye Abiola

#iThink | #iBelieve | #iNewNigeria

Sai BUHARI 2015-2019
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by espn(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
bigtt76:
Yobo.... Face your football oooohh!
he's not hungry so he does not know d plight of an average Nigerain.
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by sule5727: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
ceo4eva:

PHOTO:
Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo presents the ‪‎winning‬ ‪‎strategy‬ to President Jonathan as an Ambassador of the PDP Ward to Ward Initiative.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1959268_106895247040616963763046890938706349023512n_jpegb6f08efe53b15c910e705b859bf76d52
who is yobo failure pdp
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by rileyy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
ceo4eva:

DONE!
but serzly this country naija was a mistake, I've never seen a dumber country + t youths r lazy asses. Mtchewww abeg na job wey una dey look for b dis ? Kontunu
Re: 2015: Joseph Yobo Endorses Jonathan For Second Term (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2014
diluminati:
If you think this is going to change the bitter hearts of the youths toward jonathan you are wrong mr ceo4eva. as a so called rep. of the youth, yobo did not use his brain to demand justice for the youths that were trampled to death in the failed immigration exams after gej cabinet minister falsely duped them and millions of nigerian youths, he didnt ask for justice for chibok girls, the youths jonathan swore to protect, the words he spoke while taking OATH of office? so what exactly is that award for if it came from the youths? What a shame Mr Yobo, you are a disgrace! We know your type, the ones that scurry for favors, oil deals, cutting corners with awards and you think you can fool us, the youths on the streets?
haa ,ur d most sensible person here.nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition / PDP’s dilemma over 2023 presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.