Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

BIOGRAPHY!!! Bravi Complete Profile Biography (read More) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIOGRAPHY!!! Bravi Complete Profile Biography (read More) (789 Views)

Salim Junior Dead - Family Biography And Mugith Songs: kenyan celebrity / Lil Kesh Biography | Life History | Age | Latest News / Patoranking Biography & Why He Left Timaya's Dem Mama Records. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIOGRAPHY!!! Bravi Complete Profile Biography (read More) by Khodex: 3:18am On Dec 20, 2014

Philip terkimbi Agabi popularly known as BRAVI the freestyle king a native of Benue State nigeria,
he is a well known song writer and a vocalist.
He was born in makurdi local govt on the 1st of june 1994,
He attended LGEA north bank primary school and DAN memorial secondary school makurdi.
He started his music career at a very tender age, He started with a group called star king boyz before he relocated to Abuja in 1999 to move on with his music career and later moved to Lagos in the year 2001 and till date still remains.

Bravi has been to many varieties and radio stations where He met with many artistes and producers in lagos, “Lary green, Chilkid, Ksix, Sokloz, younglexy, Adol, Side one, Lace, Tsexy, Chuddy k, Saint, Pj cool, Dre san, Rythme, Ice c, Charles creation, Bmyne, Vtek, St wizzy, Philtor and Cos Q”

He’s done many singles and among the list are TWEMBELE by pj cool, FREESTYLE KING by dre san, SHE NO LIKE AM by bmyne and CONSULT by bmyne………….. TWEMBELE is a mind blowing song ” the song made me believe more you don’t judge the book by it’s cover” The freestyle king has a saying that swagger dey belle..and I think he knows what he is saying “like” trying to tell people/his audience what he can do “like” come close and you’ll know better, Bravi: I don’t dispute cos I know what am good at,………

“I don’t know” you could do better but as for me swagger dey belle

Source: Naijakit.com

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Phyno, Davido, Otherslisted As MTV Base Hottest Malecelebs Of 2014 / Lmao..olamide's Hilarious Message To The Singles / Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.