Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

5 Signs She's A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs She's A Virgin (243886 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Deapexboy:

''white girls'' den u paste it on nairaland..dollarland would serve beta

Ok sir.
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

I dey see you too cheesy

You get mouth guy
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Doortun(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha make them forgive me oo grin grin

Charlottetown dey oo baba mi, snowing since yesterdy. I dey enter Toronto next week, got my ticket already. I fit holla at you when I land cheesy

Sure bro, how long are you going to be in Toronto for? I am not in Toronto at the moment Christmas for Canada is somehow cuz of the bone crushing cold. I will holla.
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Doortun:

Sure bro, how long are you going to be in Toronto for? I am not in Toronto at the moment Christmas for Canada is somehow cuz of the bone crushing cold. I will holla.

Ok man. No shakes, I will be in Toronto for like a week. Just followed you back, we keep in touch. Have a merry Christmas smiley
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by dudesexy1111(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
In china here we dont check all dat :
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by alexis007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=brito post=29045292][/quote]bia nwa a..... u still dey exist?....no be you wey i see your obituary poster the other day?
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexis007:
bia nwa a..... u still dey exist?....no be you wey i see your obituary poster the other day?

No be me, God forbid! long time
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by alexis007(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
brito:

No be me, God forbid! long time
no see my social-network wife......baby,don't stay as borno greeting me while i'm in otueke receiving the greeting......biko come closer make we embrace....make i use that privilege feel your massive yansh
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexis007:
no see my social-network wife......baby,don't stay as borno greeting me while i'm in otueke receiving the greeting......biko come closer make we embrace....make i use that privilege feel your massive yansh

Abeg sign the divorce paper, I parked out since the day you follow that your girl go,,,so na Ebola greetings sure pass now between us.

Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by alexis007(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
brito:

Abeg sign the divorce paper, I parked out since the day you follow that your girl go,,,so na Ebola greetings sure pass now between us.
how many times would i have to tell you that you are the only sugar in my tea,the only cockroach in my cupboard,the only maggi in my soup,the only word in my dictionary,the only ebola in my handshake?
Re: 5 Signs She's A Virgin by alexis007(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
brito:

how many times would i have to tell you that you are the only sugar in my tea,the only cockroach in my cupboard,the only maggi in my soup,the only word in my dictionary,the only ebola in my handshake? lipsrsealed

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.