Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

To My Fellow Christian Brothers And Sisters... BE Careful Of False Prophets... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To My Fellow Christian Brothers And Sisters... BE Careful Of False Prophets... (429 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Christian Brothers And Sisters... BE Careful Of False Prophets... by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 20, 2014
After watching and studying a well known "Pastor" in Lagos, who goes by the name of "DR SIGN FIREMAN", I discovered something strange about him....that many of you might know....

THIS FIREMAN GUY IS EVIL... HE DOESN'T HAVE THE ANOINTING... HE IS NOT CALLED TO BE A PREACHER... HE IS USING PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY... WATCH HIS VIDEOS, EVEN HIS MIRACLES ARE FAKE!!!!!!!..... HE IS A FALSE PROPHET

To know he is a false prophet, watch this video.... He is only preaching so he can milk the poor spiritual blinded members... his doctorines are not in the bible... the guy is not preaching God's Word, he is only preaching slavery Gospel.... !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEL62Xg0bLk

this is a FAKE DELIVERANCE..... The lady was never possessed... and you can't cast out demons the way he did.... its a staged managed show to fool the audience... ... watch all his youtube videos, and you will see the fakery behind it....

be warned!!!! false prophets are on the loose...

(1) (Reply)

Stand-up Comedy: Pastor Adeboye Joins The Fray @ Christmas! / Are You Around Akute & Lambe? This Is For You / Auras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.