Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Advise On New Website Creation. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advise On New Website Creation. (664 Views)

How Do You See This New Website Idea? / Advise On Good Java Web Application Framework / 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On New Website Creation. by magiccrew(m): 5:04am On Dec 20, 2014
I started web designing about a year ago and since then i have learnt quite a lot and now i feel its time to do something that would be relevant..<p>i want to create a site like flippa so im asking for tips.I already know about using SSL thanks
Re: Advise On New Website Creation. by blenyo11(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2014
what have you learnt so far
Re: Advise On New Website Creation. by magiccrew(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
I cant begin to name i've learnt lots of stuff.
but I have mastered html,javascript and css..And im still learning more.
Re: Advise On New Website Creation. by JackOfAllTrades: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2014
^^^ well I think you haven't learnt enough. You gonna need one of dem server side languages too like python , php, or asp or jsp etc. Then you could create something like what you mentioned. Did I mention you will learn one of dem Database management system too.like mysql or sqlite Its not too much to learn anyway
Re: Advise On New Website Creation. by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
magiccrew:
I started web designing about a year ago and since then i have learnt quite a lot and now i feel its time to do something that would be relevant..<p>i want to create a site like= flippa so im asking for tips.I already know about using SSL thanks

Bro, that website is highly responsive and database intensive. You need to learn stuffs like MySQL and PHP to be able to create stuffs like that.

You can only create websites that ain't that responsive with your current knowledge, or you can choose to design a site and have someone else program it for you.
Re: Advise On New Website Creation. by magiccrew(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2014
I don't mysql will be an asset.I need to protect credit cards if I use mysql and it gets injected would I not be held responsible by loses?

(1) (Reply)

Help Finding Python 3 Web Host. Pls / Your Body, The Battery: Powering Gadgets From Human “biofuel” / Facebook To Have A Dislike Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.