Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi (20440 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Nothing Will Happen To Me, Sanusi To Boko Haram / Bank Ceos Vote N300m To Fight Me – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ped007(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
In what appears to be a reply to the Boko Haram leader, Shekau, the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II, said that he remained protected against any evil attack and nothing was going to happen to him except the will of Allah, the creator.

“I am protected and nothing is going to happen to me”, the Emir stated.

This was disclosed during a Friday special prayer session held at the Kano City Central Mosque (Masallachin Sarki) yesterday. Sanusi who presided over the special prayer reiterated his earlier call on the general public to protect themselves against the attacks of the Boko Haram sect.

On Shekau’s position on attacking religious groups, Muhammad Sanusi II urged all Muslim faithful and the followers of Tijjaniyya, Qadiriyya and Izala religious movement to be vigilant and continue to guard themselves and rise against insurgent attacks.

He called on the people to be vigilant and protect their mosques, churches, markets and hospitals against any attack.

According to the emir, it is rather unacceptable for people to abandon their daily deals or desert places of worship because of the fear created by evil doers. He urged all not to succumb to fear and be their brothers’ keepers.
Source: leadership.ng/news/396531/nothing-will-happen-sanusi

33 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by temitemi1(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Yes nothing will happen to you if u put ur hands where they should be...

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Realist5: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2014
As nothing "much" happened when u exposed many atrocities of oga at the top.

10 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Your problem started after you paid a vIsit to GEj, janjaaweedians were not happy that you reneged. God will protect you and APC please call. Your armed wing to order.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by 100Cents: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Agreed...
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Moderrator: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2014
This is all a propaganda. There is no video where the boko leader said he would kill sanusi. No body has link ton that video. Actually that guy is dead. All videos of him media outlets use are old ones , the ones he was on a green military camo holding a white paper and having a towel tied around his head

All the news saying the book haram leader said any new thing either have no links to the video puts up a picture .

That cleared, how can a carefully planned boko assassination attack hit the mosque when the emir was in London of all places, mbanu!
If they wanted to kill the emir, they wouldn't climb the fence and start shooting randomly at people.
There is a voice leading the Friday prayer on the mega phone you can hear from outside the mosque, its not the emir's voice and you still proceed to attack? asi!
If they wanted to assassinate an emir they would wait for him on the way to the mosque or usually on the way back after they have confirmed that he actually attended the mosque. That's how all assassinations on Muslim prayer leaders have happened all through history including the two emirs boko killed in borno.

That book attack on kano central mosque to 'kill emir sanusi' is not supported in windows 8.
I mean,
That boko attack on the central mosque has a comma. gbam!
The igwe must here this!

meanwhile in 2013 in an interview sanusi said book haram where fighting for their rights because FG gave Niger Delta 13% of oil revenue while the north east is impoverished: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sanusi-links-boko-haram-to-derivation/108039/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Firefire(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
The World is watching the drama, we shall get the full gist one day. cheesy

Nothing is hidden under heaven.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Beehshorp(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Touch not God's annointed

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ShakurM(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Like a boss! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by slimpoppa(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
That man get liver.

12 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by simplemach(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Hehehehehehe, yes nothing will happen to you. But thats after you and your people repent and seek forgiveness from God. Tell Buhari you want repent.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by gratiaeo(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Them know themselves

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by collinsJn(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Aii
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Sanusi should try and pay his boys their salary. cash is no longer flowing as before so Shekau need to bear with his Royal Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by 100Cents: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Your problem started after you payed a vIsit to GEj, janjaaweedians were not happy that you reneged. God will protect you and APC please call. Your armed wing to order.

WORD..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
I hope this puts an end to the speculation that SLS was a Boko sponsor.

Boko does not love anyone...Christians or Muslims. High time we put aside personal arguments.....and joined hands to get rid of this scourge.

24 Likes

Ok
SORRY for the gods
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by 100Cents: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by jojoki: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
"What you believe is what you become"

LSL, you have spoken.

vote for change, let your vote brings security and good governance

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
I read the first part of GMB interview on Thisday, he blamed everyone but BH, SLS needs to be careful because GMB will not like his strong personality and how he says it black or white. APC call your armed wing to Order please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by lionduke(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
g
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by santana45: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
With enough security around, how can something happen to you? Go to chiboko without security ,when you come back we can hear your story except you are one of their major sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by olatwo(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
In-sha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ShakurM(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

See them..

Red handed !
Ano care o, hope say u dey front page, Ma guy hope say u dey dey front page *Olamide*
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by mistabiola: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Really

Oga sanusi get #odenchi(charm) cheesy grin
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by dridowu: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Good Morning Nigerians
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Jaideyone(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Your problem started after you payed a vIsit to GEj, janjaaweedians were not happy that you reneged. God will protect you and APC please call. Your armed wing to order.
myopic point of view of someone that can't even spell paid

15 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
I gat u
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by DrPrickson: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Country people make una come hear ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) / UPDATE: 3 Arrested Over Gombe Motor Park Bomb Explosion / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.