Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kcee Feat Wizkid "Pullover" Workout - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kcee Feat Wizkid "Pullover" Workout (319 Views)

Behind The Scenes Photos Of Kcee Feat Wizkid Pullover Video / Video Download: Kcee - Pullover Ft Wizkid / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Feat Wizkid "Pullover" Workout by adagurl: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2014
*Remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for all my workout videos smiley*

You may recall - last week was all about the ladies. This week, the boys vexed smiley. So we got together at @lotusfitnessandhealth, and did an intense cardio circuit workout routine. 3 basic moves, rinse and repeat: Run/high knees, burpees, and plyometric lunges (Modified versions for each move.) We do three rounds, and it’s over. So warmup and try this quick routine before you start your busy day. I guarantee you’ll love it - My bootcampers certainly did wink

You can probably tell from the video that we had an absolute blast! Tons of fun! Thanks so much for taking part, guys! Shoutout @shedamsfitness for taking part in the video. An awesome talent and amazing person. I’m super excited about getting fit to you workout dvd!!

I loved this song the first time i heard it, and i’m so glad that we were able to create something with it. Music: “Pullover" by Kcee feat Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLjiLujSt2o

(1) (Reply)

A Toast To All Souls Of Musical Constitution / Entertainment / LIVE At The Nigerian Embassy In Washington DC - Adaari Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.