Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) (26669 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by folawiyoma(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
safarigirl:
And where is the SS1 student currently? I hope he's chilling somewhere, waiting to stand trial. Wwe can't have such demonic rascals walking free before he kills someone else's child.

No be to dey cary rosary up and down. Seek justice, nobody is too young to go to jail. If you're old enough to challenge your seniors and give fatal punches then you can survive in any penitentiary in the country

Read btw the lines. The mother is the one praying with rosary or are you just fanatic?

Mtcwwwww.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Stevez32(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Handsome boy, my namesake. RIP
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Smartwizy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
this boy later rose from death....... I live in the same street with him Onisha.. His ressurrection was celebrated d day he arose... D news of his ressurrection spread in all the nook nd corner of Anambra state... Nna ehh....una too dey lie.....i must show him dis news..mtchhewww
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by ziga: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
MubarokX:

And u gave Ur myopic assessment based on what facts... U siddon for Ur house dey talk say the boy 'obviously must have had a ruptured spleen/organ'... do u know the meaning of the word 'obviously' and 'must have'...

Thank you. You just echoed my thoughts.

The problem with all of Nigeria is over sabi.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by hollandis(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
The deceased had no right to order another student to leave the school.Some people are too fragile to be mixed with akpu eating young boys
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by CongressIsrael: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
God will surely fight for you. You are not dead but alive in Christ Jesus. RIP and curse be onto he that fought against you.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
So so sad...RIP
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by amelieoneill: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Natasha2(f): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
OMG its so painful. RIP
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by johnsonpolice: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rest in peace to the dead.You will be at the right hand of God.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by AshantiDimaria(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chai God! Chukwuebuka, may your soul Rest In Peace. Mommy Ebuka God is never asleep ok? Only pray for your son to RIP.we will all go no one is remaining in dis world so let dem kill as much as dey can they most go too.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by BinghiNya(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
So christians too kill people. Thank God he wasn't killed by a muslim. Rip young dude
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by BinghiNya(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Smartwizy:
this boy later rose from death....... I live in the same street with him Onisha.. His ressurrection was celebrated d day he arose... D news of his ressurrection spread in all the nook nd corner of Anambra state... Nna ehh....una too dey lie.....i must show him dis news..mtchhewww
if he truly arose it means he was in coma same way Jesus was in coma when they tried to crucify him. Christianity is falsehood
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
hectorswag:
Not that I'm Igbo but ure definitely retarded! angry
dont mind d silly tin! Bringing tribalism to a condolence thread.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by lonelydora: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

The boy obviously must have had a ruptured spleen / organ and was bleeding internally.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector, halfbaked doctors working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally ill patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.

The boy was given ETI-ADA by the JSS 1 student.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriages Then Vs Marriages Now / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.