Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) (54857 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by apparentlylaw(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
And na shit full insyd dere ooo ....ike Nsi
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by emperorchedda(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its not up to nairaland's very own ChubbyT
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
is dis wat uncle timaya call ukwu
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why promote immorality?@OP
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by johncreek: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Smhhhhh!
Sheet Box
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by dasrackhor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chisos...Dat is d definition of Idi...Hope say no be pampers or enlargement full dere.. ;DChisos...Dats is d definition of Idi...Hope say no be pampers or enlargement full dere..
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Ogum(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
people should try to ask question about the use of bum before advertising it here. it is simply use to sit, f**t ,p**ing
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by LadyH(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
All these ladies objectifying themselves. And they wonder why they keep attracting the wrong set of men. You have the biggest bum. And so?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Mistermamus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
fake bum bum
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
musKeeto:

Africa's number one forum. Bible, Quran, APC, PDP, pictures of celebrities, romance. I feel your pain, Sis. We have such a lovely platform and this is the best we can promote. E dey pain no be small.

Merry Xmas. I always check my shared notifications for comments or topics you share. Happy holidays.

I'm touched. smiley Happy holidays to you too!!!
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Johnnoo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
And so what
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Bright2(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
No problem just keep it after 2015 when GEJ win.i will add it in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
gifts from satan, used by satans followers, generating traffic into Satan's kingdom .......

i crave for leppa
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by wolexy2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
dust
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Awaja(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
:Its not big enough
you just f*cked d right producers and still advertising for more prod-icks
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by oleeee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
yansh wey stretch mark go full,,,,,MTSWWWW
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Trypa:

Chisos shocked how many do u bleep in a day undecided
not to be told cheesy
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by knightsTempler: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ojisik:
Like if you skipped all the stories and went straight to the pictures grin

grin grin grin grin

You damn got me there, cuz i not only went for the pic, I went straight right to the bum. Lol
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
mizjules:
Nawa ooo... Let her use it n twerk to heaven biko @ last pics when she was not bleached
U look better o, I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by slap1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is her bum a collateral?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by alberto2k(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sezua:
oya oh, offering time

See N'L ole grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by iameffiong(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Flat-a55 girls be like.... tongue

dnt mind dem. All hatin cuz they dont got what she got. I love big bums, grabbing that bum while she riding n grinding me. boobs fall after breast-feeding. #TeamBumAllTheWay
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Aida13: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Biggest is not always the best, or didn't anyone teach you that?

Anyway such bums look good on paper. But when you take the clothes off and see all the cellulite, stretch marks and fatty deposits, you will understand that not everyone can be Kim K. At least hers is smooth and fresh as seen in her bikini shots.

Didi Ekanem should show some skin/bikini shots before she can make any claim of biggest bum. This looks grossly padded.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by yungcyrus(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
mobuch:

Poor church rat
your wish boy
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ojisik:
Like if you skipped all the stories and went straight to the pictures grin

oh
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by zudozz: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na 2 much fk dey make girl dey talk like dis.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Trypa(f): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bluestarry:
not to be told cheesy

Lol hey bad boi grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Biggest bum n not biggest brain. What a shame! ur so called bum wey go get enuf stretvh mark.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Biggest bum n not biggest brain. What a shame! ur so called bum wey go get enuf stretch mark.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaiii winkThe Ukwu is too much ooo
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by mikron(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
CashdownNG:
ah. . it's lalastica, so this has FP Potential
My thought exactly. Is she or he an administrator here? Sometimes u see 3 to 4 of his/her posts hit front page in a day. I don dey wonder o
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Ceedarlin(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
? [/i] In Didi Ekanem voice i got d biggest Bum in Nollywood Or so i tot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.