Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) (54855 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by mizjules(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
juanmata:

U look better o, I'm serious.
Tnks
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
So, do we clap for U. Isn't too heavy for U?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ojisik:
Like if you skipped all the stories and went straight to the pictures grin

Before nko
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Abeyjide: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
when she get older,d bum will now become a load to carry about
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Trashy!!!
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by oneuniquemind(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
is dt chicken laps or wat
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
no I like yours
h
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by holatin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
brito:
h

h for holatin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by dnawah(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
when it is a matter to run for ones life,a woman with big bottom will know that,what she is carrying is over load.wettin concern ogboro with over load?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by SHOCK7(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
mizjules:
Nawa ooo... Let her use it n twerk to heaven biko @ last pics when she was not bleached
Off point,babe i dig 'ur looks wink

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by babaluckey: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Na shit full am

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by CashdownNG: 2:12am On Dec 21, 2014
mikron:
My thought exactly. Is she or he an administrator here? Sometimes u see 3 to 4 of his/her posts hit front page in a day. I don dey wonder o

omo guy I don stop to dey wonder....

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by eliwa47(m): 2:43am On Dec 21, 2014
osu mio, after all na sh**t go full inside
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by philips70(m): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:
[size=13pt]Four young Nairalanders won up to 100 thousand naira in cash and airtime last night for writing an essay about how to fix Nigeria. But the mods couldn't help us promote the contest, because they prefer to put things like this on the frontpage. Mr and Miss Nairaland, Nairaland Couple, biggest butts, and what a Nollywood celebrity had for breakfast this morning.

Una well done.[/size]

Traffic! Traffic!! Traffic!!! All about Traffic.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2014
philips70:

Traffic! Traffic!! Traffic!!! All about Traffic.

You can get traffic without sacrificing content.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by philips70(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

Don't think so with Nairaland. Whats happens here suggests otherwise. Don't really know why Seun allows most of these.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

Pele. You are the last of a vanished breed.back in 2008, nl was a haven of intellectuals

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by adebayour26: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:
[size=13pt]Four young Nairalanders won up to 100 thousand naira in cash and airtime last night for writing an essay about how to fix Nigeria. But the mods couldn't help us promote the contest, because they prefer to put things like this on the frontpage. Mr and Miss Nairaland, Nairaland Couple, biggest butts, and what a Nollywood celebrity had for breakfast this morning.

Una well done.[/size]

True talk

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Sezua(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
alberto2k:

See N'L ole grin
...today na sunday bro. just gimme make u give pastor 4 you
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by onyeamuma73: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
what concern me with ur smelling yarsh is it not food for marggots at last
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Dreyl(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Tashamania:
Look at this mumu girl..

Is it an achievement? undecided
lol..she's already hating again. grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by CoCoLav(f): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Ojisik:

Ojisik!!!! I trust you grin

So you got your mention wink
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by pappizeezu: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously...dis gurl sef try but ma gfriend own pass am to knw d kind of enjoyment I dey get frm ma babe....
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by ChubbyT(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
emperorchedda:
Its not up to nairaland's very own ChubbyT
lips sealed
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Ojisik:
Craze man. Lol grin
Ojisik:
Craze man. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.