Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP (23566 Views)

Senate Reduces 2016 Budget By N17bn / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by babestella: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Everything about PDP nauseates me these days. Like seriously, which reliable evidence do they have? Idiots hanging onto anything to remain in power.

Not hanging on anything to remain in power, GEJs administration has done well in every facets of life. Concerning the insurgency being fueled and encouraged directly and indirectly by the opposition and their agents, GEJ is trying his very best.

However, I will say you lack proper home training by calling your president names, it shows that not all home training are proper like the one you were given.

Meanwhile some GEJs achievements are listed below:

SOME GEJ's ACHIEVEMENTS.

GEJ's administration.

1. Total reconstruction of the Benin Ore road was done during GEJ's tenure. Before now, travelers sleep in Orè for two to three days before getting to their destination and that was when OBJ was there.

2. Total transformation of our rail lines. Orè networks created between ABUJA, Kano and kaduna. Transformation of rail lines in LAGOS. Now the railway moves much more people than before when it was in comatose.

3. Establishing Federal Universities in all states of the Federation. OBJ did not do it.

4. Empowering the youths who have the zeal for entrepreneurship and development. We can see it in YouWIN program currently running now.

5. Feasible and accountable transformation in the agricultural sector which we all saw the launching of YEAP today in Abuja.

6. Many kilometers of road construction going on in the north.

7. Starting the Second Niger bridge. This was thrown into the thrash during OBJ tenure because our law makers in the north supported by those in the southwest never supported the bill each time it was mentioned.

8. Stability in petroleum supply. Before now, we suffered fuel scarcity every Xmas when OBJ was there. It became a ritual that every Xmas our hearts skip when you remember that you are going to travel and fuel will be scarce. It was always a scary experience.

9. Privatization of PHCN which was usually a conduit pipe,through which NIGERIANS stole money. OBJ spent more than 16 Billion dollars and when he left, the power sector was totally in ruins. It was privatized and the funds realized from the sale of this government assets were always shared amongst the state governments. Have you asked your state governor what he does with the monthly allocation he gets from ABUJA regularly?
By the way, funds realized from privatization are usually shared amongst state governments, have you ever woke up one say to ask your governor what he does with your state allocation?

10. Most federal roads that were abandoned by OBJ are all under construction today. LAGOS Ibadan expressway is a good example. The work is ongoing.
11. Apapa oshodi expressway is also ongoing. It was in ruins during OBJ tenure.

12. This is the most tolerant government I have ever seen in Nigeria. During OBJ's tenure, you are you to abuse him or come to media to insult him? The next morning, EFCC officials will be the ones to wake you up at 5 am with your file in their hands.

13. Total rehabilitation of all our international airports.

14. Encouraged local manufacture and assembly of vehicles in Nigeria thereby creating jobs and value. Eg, Inosson motors, Nissan, and peuogot.

15. Ajaokuta started production during GEJ's government. Right from Shagari's tenure, to Buhari, IBB, shonekan, Abdulsalam and OBJ, steel mill was in comatose. GEJ transformed it and it started working. People are employed there.

16. Building of federal university in Katsina, something GMB never saw necessary when he was head state.

17. Building of schools and encouraging northerners to send their wards to school so as to liberate them from the clutches of evil islamic cleric who brainwash them into embracing all manners of evil including suicide bombing.

18. GEJ encouraged the entertainment industry and it is a remarkable support for those in the industry. Did OBJ look their way?

Yet haters call him clueless.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by babestella: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
dj187:
MUmu , for ur info I'm a core Rivers man with integrity & conscience, I dnt support mediocrity & corruption, I reason above d realms of ethnic & regional sentiment, I'm not a low life like u & ur kinds, I believe in change & dat change must come

Your comments gives you away so easily. You are so so gullible. Please kindly define the word "change"

It sounds so simple that even illiterates bastardize this word for convenient sake, but most of them don't really know what real change stands for. It thinks it's becoming a bandwagon affair for all kinds of people.

Finally, going by all I've read about you, you can't even pass an integrity test. Your IQ is so pathetically low.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
atinukedam:
I luv ur write up...
thanks ma.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by mentorandfriend(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
babestella:

Not hanging on anything to remain in power, GEJs administration has done well in every facets of life. Concerning the insurgency being fueled and encouraged directly and indirectly by the opposition and their agents, GEJ is trying his very best.

However, I will say you lack proper home training by calling your president names, it shows that not all home training are proper like the one you were given.

Meanwhile some GEJs achievements are listed below:

SOME GEJ's ACHIEVEMENTS.

GEJ's administration.

1. Total reconstruction of the Benin Ore road was done during GEJ's tenure. Before now, travelers sleep in Orè for two to three days before getting to their destination and that was when OBJ was there.

2. Total transformation of our rail lines. Orè networks created between ABUJA, Kano and kaduna. Transformation of rail lines in LAGOS. Now the railway moves much more people than before when it was in comatose.

3. Establishing Federal Universities in all states of the Federation. OBJ did not do it.

4. Empowering the youths who have the zeal for entrepreneurship and development. We can see it in YouWIN program currently running now.

5. Feasible and accountable transformation in the agricultural sector which we all saw the launching of YEAP today in Abuja.

6. Many kilometers of road construction going on in the north.

7. Starting the Second Niger bridge. This was thrown into the thrash during OBJ tenure because our law makers in the north supported by those in the southwest never supported the bill each time it was mentioned.

8. Stability in petroleum supply. Before now, we suffered fuel scarcity every Xmas when OBJ was there. It became a ritual that every Xmas our hearts skip when you remember that you are going to travel and fuel will be scarce. It was always a scary experience.

9. Privatization of PHCN which was usually a conduit pipe,through which NIGERIANS stole money. OBJ spent more than 16 Billion dollars and when he left, the power sector was totally in ruins. It was privatized and the funds realized from the sale of this government assets were always shared amongst the state governments. Have you asked your state governor what he does with the monthly allocation he gets from ABUJA regularly?
By the way, funds realized from privatization are usually shared amongst state governments, have you ever woke up one say to ask your governor what he does with your state allocation?

10. Most federal roads that were abandoned by OBJ are all under construction today. LAGOS Ibadan expressway is a good example. The work is ongoing.
11. Apapa oshodi expressway is also ongoing. It was in ruins during OBJ tenure.

12. This is the most tolerant government I have ever seen in Nigeria. During OBJ's tenure, you are you to abuse him or come to media to insult him? The next morning, EFCC officials will be the ones to wake you up at 5 am with your file in their hands.

13. Total rehabilitation of all our international airports.

14. Encouraged local manufacture and assembly of vehicles in Nigeria thereby creating jobs and value. Eg, Inosson motors, Nissan, and peuogot.

15. Ajaokuta started production during GEJ's government. Right from Shagari's tenure, to Buhari, IBB, shonekan, Abdulsalam and OBJ, steel mill was in comatose. GEJ transformed it and it started working. People are employed there.

16. Building of federal university in Katsina, something GMB never saw necessary when he was head state.

17. Building of schools and encouraging northerners to send their wards to school so as to liberate them from the clutches of evil islamic cleric who brainwash them into embracing all manners of evil including suicide bombing.

18. GEJ encouraged the entertainment industry and it is a remarkable support for those in the industry. Did OBJ look their way?

Yet haters call him clueless.

GEJ till 2019.

Uhmmmm. I can see that you have home training, and I dont have one at all. Hehehe. Carry your campaign trailer and get out of my way biko.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by dj187: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
babestella:

Your comments gives you away so easily. You are so so gullible. Please kindly define the word "change"

It sounds so simple that even illiterates bastardize this word for convenient sake, but most of them don't really know what real change stands for. It thinks it's becoming a bandwagon affair for all kinds of people.

Finally, going by all I've read about you, you can't even pass an integrity test. Your IQ is so pathetically low.
i know ur kind & I won't waste my precious time on u less I reduce myself to ur level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.