Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! (1136 Views)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
On a lighter note, can we just talk as a sensible human being for a while. This is what I mean. If Buhari has something PDP can use against him, don't you think they would have played that card since 2003? This guy has been standing against PDP from the day of Obasanjo, do I need to explain how the game is played here in Nigeria to silence your opposition? A former North East Governor; former NNPC chairman, former PTF chairman; former Military Head of State that could easily corner oil rig, and money with 'decree'...Haba, fear God, the man don set too high a standard for himself, and God helped him.....If u are not for Buhari, search your conscience, and ask yourself a sincere question!!
All these Christian as at now (leave that story to Jesus who died for all), but the only person in the Scripture under political game, whose opponents were digging deep to accuse of wrong doing was Daniel of old. They came to a conclusion that, the only way to fault him was to use the law of his God against him.
In this nation, if anyone holds a position of local government Chairman for 3 months without a proven scandal, I bet you, the man must be a new breed without greed. How much more this man, Buhari. Please give it to him. Give it to the future generation that can learn a lot from this Icon. Give it to a standard of the kind of public officer we need to set as a standard. Give your vote to APC because of Buhari!!

6 Likes

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2014
dmighty:
On a lighter note, can we just talk as a sensible human being for a while. This is what I mean. If Buhari has something PDP can use against him, don't you think they would have played that card since 2003? This guy has been standing against PDP from the day of Obasanjo, do I need to explain how the game is played here in Nigeria to silence your opposition? A former North East Governor; former NNPC chairman, former PTF chairman; former Military Head of State that could easily corner oil rig, and money with 'decree'...Haba, fear God, the man don set too high a standard for himself, and God helped him.....If u are not for Buhari, search your conscience, and ask yourself a sincere question!!
All these Christian as at now (leave that story to Jesus who died for all), but the only person in the Scripture under political game, whose opponents were digging deep to accuse of wrong doing was Daniel of old. They came to a conclusion that, the only way to fault him was to use the law of his God against him.
In this nation, if anyone holds a position of local government Chairman for 3 months without a proven scandal, I bet you, the man must be a new breed without greed. How much more this man, Buhari. Please give it to him. Give it to the future generation that can learn a lot from this Icon. Give it to a standard of the kind of public officer we need to set as a standard. Give your vote to APC because of Buhari!!

Nice One Bro

2 Likes

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by kestolove95(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2014
even jesus had enemy...so dey cant tell mi anytin abt buhari dat I wont vote him.
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Sure! Buhari will surely win this time. All glory to Jesus in heaven!
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by temitemi1(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2014
dmighty:
CLAPTRAP!!!
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by temitemi1(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2014
May be u were still playing with sands when he ruled this country... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by Firefire(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by naturally: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmm. Following
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
May be u were still playing with sands when he ruled this country... GEJ till 2019!!!
I was in Primary school then o. I knew all that happened because We were in Akure. We even thought Buhari and Idiagbon were living in Akure. We never knew d difference between our friends from wealthy background and us, because We had what We needed per time. No need to tell somebody to behave well because d leadership them set d pace. All I want again, for myself and my growing children is to experience that simple lifestyle again, which made individual comfortable enough for everyone without looking at others. All I need is Good leadership, unfortunately, 5 years of Jonathan proved that impossible.... that is why I am voting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Teacher: When crude oil was $119 per barrel,
we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
& kerosene N100+, we also pay 'subsidy'Now
that crude oil is $49 per barrel with all
other
things being equal, what is the expected price
of
petrol & kerosene per litre?
Also, are we still paying subsidy & how much?
Jonathan: N87. kerosene, no reduction, &
subsidy constant.
Teacher: Pls who awarded PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?
Teacher: buhari what is the answer?
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price,
so
our change formular is;
If $119 changed to $49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27, kerosene price
will also drop, while subsidies are out of d
equation or reduced to it's bearest minimum.
Teacher: But they said you don't have
certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
I simply told myself now that, let's even say for d purpose of argument, d religious leaders are right, defending and questioning what Buhari candidacy stands for...So what exactly are d politicians afraid of about D's Buhari candidacy? Why are they running around like this, why for they want him dead, and what are they trying hard to protect? To whose benefits are their propaganda? To d populace they have misruled, To d God of heaven whose laws and ways they care less about, or to d religious body whose teachings they abhor in their daily conduct? Just thinking!
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Still coming closer.........
Re: How Pdp Can Tame Buhari! by dmighty: 7:24am On May 26, 2015
Now, here we are, Hope the confused supporters of the clueless one are buying fuel foe N20 .....Wicked leader with smiling face..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To IBB - Whoever Wants To Sit On This Chair Let Him Come (FLASHBACK) / Photos : Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Spotted At #OLIC Yesternite / Vote For Who You Want And Respect Other People's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.