Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Manifestation Of God In A Human Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manifestation Of God In A Human Being (887 Views)

Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth / Fertility Expert: 'I Can Clone A Human Being' / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2014
1Ti. 3:16 Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He [Some manuscripts: God] appeared in a body, [Or in the flesh] was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

God manifested in the man Jesus Christ. How did God do this?

Jn. 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
Jn. 6:28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
Jn. 6:29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Jn. 6:32 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.
Jn. 6:33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
Jn. 6:34 “Sir,” they said, “from now on give us this bread.”
Jn. 6:35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

God manifests Himself in a human being by feeding the person with bread from heaven (the bread of God). Who did God send from heaven to the world? It is the living bread. Go gave to Jesus Christ this bread. Since the bread is alive, the bread spoke through the mouth of Jesus Christ. The bread of God is the Spirit of God.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Jn. 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
Jn. 2:20 The Jews replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?”
Jn. 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

Here again we see God speaking through Jesus Christ. The Spirit of God clearly referred to the man Jesus as the temple in which He dwelt.

Mt. 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” — which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

While Jesus Christ hung on the cross, the Spirit of God moved away from his body, and Jesus cried out in a loud voice. At that point, Jesus became a mere and helpless man. He was now clearly a sin offering; he became sin, and God cannot be in the presence of sin. This shows that the man Jesus was separate from God who was in him. But after Jesus was glorified, God could never again be separated from Jesus Christ. Jesus and God are one or united forever.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Ge. 2:8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
Ge. 2:9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground — trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

God is the tree of life. The bread of God or the Holy Spirit is the fruit of the tree of life.

Ge. 3:22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live for ever.”
Ge. 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
Ge. 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Mankind was free to eat the fruit of the tree of life, until s/he ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. God banished man from His presence, so that it was no longer possible for mankind to eat the bread of God.

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

When the bread of God came into a human being again, He said that God prepared that human being for Him. The human being is of course Jesus Christ. How did God prepare Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit? Jesus Christ was a new creation (an Adam); so, he had not eaten the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (sin).
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jn. 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jn. 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
Jn. 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Jn. 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Jn. 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, [Or the Only Begotten] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Mt. 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: `Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’“ [Deut. 8:3]

Jn. 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit [Or Spirit] and they are life.

The Holy Spirit is the Word. When He came to dwell in the man Jesus, He became manifested in flesh. When Adam and Eve turned against the word of God and accepted the word of Satan, the word they rejected was actually the Holy Spirit (the fruit of the tree of life). That is why God barred them from the tree of life (Himself).
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=14pt]Manifestation of God in a Christian[/size]

Ro. 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

God will, along with His Son that He has already given us, graciously give us all things. Any person who receives the bread of God has received all things.

Mt. 6:31 So do not worry, saying, `What shall we eat?’ or `What shall we drink?’ or `What shall we wear?’
Mt. 6:32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
Mt. 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

In order to receive the bread of God, a person has to seek it together with the righteousness of God. Any person that receives the bread of God will easily obtain the things of this world. To receive the bread of God means to become the way Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry.

2Ti. 2:20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.
2Ti. 2:21 If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.
2Ti. 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

What disqualified Adam and eve from eating the fruit of the tree of life was eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (sin). In order for a person of today to eat the fruit of the tree of life, the person must completely cleanse her/himself from sin. How is this done? We need to learn how Adam and Eve ate the wrong fruit an follow the same way to eat the right fruit.

Ge. 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
Ge. 3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
Ge. 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.
Ge. 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Ge. 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Satan preached his lies to Eve. Eve believed the lie and began to meditate on it. This led her to open her mouth to eat sin. Only mouth (words) and heart were involved.

Mt. 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.
Mt. 4:9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
Mt. 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: `Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’“ [Deut. 6:13]
Mt. 4:11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Satan tempted Jesus the way he did Adam and Eve. He preached his word to Jesus; Jesus commanded him to go away and spoke a counteracting word of God. Satan left and angels attended Jesus. Angels brought the bread of God to Jesus.

We have therefore seen how to cleanse our hearts from sin. Command the spirit of sin to go away from you; then confess God's word that counteracts that sin. By the time we rid our lives completely of sin, and continue to ask for God to make us His temple, God will feed us with the living bread through His holy angels.

You spirit of sexual immorality, I overcome you by the blood of Jesus Christ that cleanses me from all unrighteousness. You evil spirit of sexual immorality, the Holy Spirit of the Most High drive you away from my life in the name of Jesus Christ. In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God (Rom 12:1 ).

Note that only a person that is properly baptized into Jesus Christ can pray the above kind of prayer successfully.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Ge. 3:22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live for ever.”
Ge. 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
Ge. 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Why didn't Adam and Eve eat the fruit of the tree of life before they were tempted by Satan? That is God's design. Some people even question God for planting the tree of the knowledge of good and evil when He knew that man would end up eating the fruit from it. Well, that is God's design; before ever any human being could be allowed to eat the fruit of the tree of life, s/he must be tested to determine faith in God. Before ever God could promote any human being above the angels (which is what eating the fruit of the tree of life does), there must be sufficient justification for it.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Nu. 13:1 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 13:2 “Send some men to explore the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites. From each ancestral tribe send one of its leaders.”
Nu. 13:3 So at the LORD’s command Moses sent them out from the Desert of Paran. All of them were leaders of the Israelites.
Nu. 13:27 They gave Moses this account: “We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit.
Nu. 13:28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there.
Nu. 13:29 The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan.”
Nu. 13:30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.”
Nu. 13:31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can’t attack those people; they are stronger than we are.”
Nu. 13:32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size.
Nu. 13:33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.”

The Israelites got close to entering the Promised Land. But, first of all, God had to test their faith, to see if they were qualified to enter the land. They failed woefully. That was another Adam and Eve story.

He. 3:7 So, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you hear his voice,
He. 3:8 do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the desert,
He. 3:9 where your fathers tested and tried me and for forty years saw what I did.
He. 3:10 That is why I was angry with that generation, and I said, `Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways.’
He. 3:11 So I declared on oath in my anger, `They shall never enter my rest.’“ [Psalm 95:7-11]
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Mt. 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptised, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
Mt. 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love;with him I am well pleased.”
Mt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

2Co. 1:21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,
2Co. 1:22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

As soon as Jesus Christ was baptized in water, God anointed him, set His seal of ownership on him, and put the Holy Spirit in his heart as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. At this point, Jesus Christ was now in the same spiritual state in which Adam and Eve were, before they were tested. In Gen 2:7, the breath of life that God breathed into Adam was the same Holy Spirit that Jesus received immediately after baptism in water. Jesus was then tested by Satan, just as Adam and Eve were tested, to see if he would qualify to receive "what is to come". "What is to come" is the fruit of the tree of life, the bread of God.

Lk. 4:13 When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him until an opportune time.
Lk. 4:14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside.

Having passed the test, Jesus Christ returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit. Great news about him suddenly spread through the whole countryside. In the case of Adam and Eve, their world sank.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nu. 13:25 At the end of forty days they returned from exploring the land.
Nu. 13:26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land.

Mt. 4:2 After fasting for forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.
Mt. 4:3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Why do we have recurrence of forty days in the Bible? The Israelites that explored the Promised Land were tested for forty days, after which they gave the result of the test with their own mouths. Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days, after which his heart condition was displayed by Satan tempting him. It seems like 40 days is the period of testing, during which a person must consistently display faith in God, in order for God to fulfill His promise.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
Mt. 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
Mt. 25:7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
Mt. 25:8 The foolish ones said to the wise, `Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
Mt. 25:9 “`No,’ they replied, `there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
Mt. 25:10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
Mt. 25:11 “Later the others also came. `Sir! Sir!’ they said. `Open the door for us!’
Mt. 25:12 “But he replied, `I tell you the truth, I don’t know you.’

A few days to the rapture, all Christians will know that it is time. Naturally, every person will go into prayer and fasting. But only those who already have the Holy Spirit without measure will make the rapture. Those who have not yet received the bread of God (fullness of the Spirit) will make frantic efforts to receive before the rapture. But it takes 40 days to complete the necessary test; that is why they will not make it in time. Even though they will definitely not go to hell, they will not receive as much reward those that make the rapture.
Re: Manifestation Of God In A Human Being by Kei144(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ro. 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

The 144,000 Israelites will be the first set of humans to eat the bread of God (the fruit of the tree of life), after Jesus Christ. They will carry out holiness revival in the Church. Through their ministry, millions of people from round the world will qualify to receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit. These millions of people are the ones that will ascend to heaven (rapture) from the land of the living. I expect the 144,000 to arise in 2015.

Ez. 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.
Ez. 36:24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.
Ez. 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
Ez. 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Ez. 36:27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

In the Old Testament, God promised that He will show Himself holy to the world through Israelites in the diaspora. Incidentally, black African Jews will kick start this holiness revival (Zeph 3:10). More specifically, the holiness revival will be started by Jews of Nigeira.

De. 28:36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
De. 28:37 You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

(1) (Reply)

The High Way To Exceeding Riches. / Chie....could This Be Real? / Question For Every Knowledgeable Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.